From: Marcel Grandemange <marcel@antfarm.co.za>
To: <cygwin@cygwin.com>
Subject: RE: Cygwin SSHD 32bit
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2016 17:40:00 -0000	[thread overview]

I have entirely disabled the firewall at one point and this didn't help.
Also keep in mind I did install bitvise ssh server to do a comparison and
this worked.

I would also like to add to this I also went through the effort of removing
the SSH packages from Cygwin and built from source OpenSSH as well at one
point which also I might add , had ther exact same issues.