From: "KAVALAGIOS Panagiotis (EEAS-EXT)" <Panagiotis.KAVALAGIOS@ext.eeas.europa.eu>
To: Adam Dinwoodie <adam@dinwoodie.org>,
	"cygwin@cygwin.com" <cygwin@cygwin.com>
Subject: RE: Git shows nothing in cmd.exe
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 13:35:17 +0000	[thread overview]

Adam, thank you very much! You found our issue. It is the "less" command from GnuWin32 that caused the problem:

C:\>where less
C:\Program Files (x86)\GnuWin32\bin\less.exe
C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\less.exe

C:\>rename "C:\Program Files (x86)\GnuWin32\bin\less.exe" less-OLD.exe

C:\>cd dev\Projects\TSSO_WKS\tsso-workstation-configuration

C:\DEV\Projects\TSSO_WKS\tsso-workstation-configuration>git branch -a
* master
  remotes/origin/master

It now displays correctly the branches.

Panos