* is itkwish the same as cygwin80?
@ 2002-05-26 10:32 Gene C. Ruzicka
From: Gene C. Ruzicka @ 2002-05-26 10:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

i recently ported some tcl scripts to cygwin. i discovered
that the cygwin rendition of wish is cygwish80, but when
i consulted the man page for that utility--to see if there are any
cygwin-related differences i should be aware of--i couldn't
find one, at least under the name cygwish80.  when i
did "apropos tcl" i found a man page for itkwish, which
sounds like it is the exact same thing as cygwish80, but
there doesn't seem to be an executable by that name.
is this correct? if so, may i suggest that the man pages,
or software, be revised accordingly to eliminate confusion?
i volunteer to do the documentation mods, if any are
needed.

gene

* Re: is itkwish the same as cygwin80?
@ 2002-05-26 15:17 ` Joerg R. Schaible