Hi, A report titled, Global Electronic Park Lock Actuator (EPLA) Market Research Report 2024 has been recently published by VIC Research. The report also analyzes the competitive landscape of the market, where some of the major players are : Methode EFI Group Ficosa Stoneridge Inc. Vitesco Technologies Oechsler Autoliv Inc. Takata Corporation Daicel Corporation Hyundai Mobis Piezo Technologies Kistler Group Arm Holding Borgwarner Inc Continental AG Denso Corporation Robert Bosch Gmbh Valeo Veoneer Inc ZF Friedrichshafen AG Kongsberg Automotive Johnson Electric …… If you want to know more about the manufacturer, please contact me. We would be happy to share the sample report for your reference. PS: Maybe it will be helpful to the Related Departments or the person in charge of your company. We would be grateful if you could forward it.