Hi folks, Now that Windows 2003 is finally out of long term support, and given that XP's much-too-long-term support ended 2014, I'll drop support for XP and Server 2003 from Cygwin End of 2015. At this point I'll remove all my XP and 2003 test installations which are already going mouldy for a long time. I won't follow up on bug reports which can't be reproduced on at least Windows Vista (was there any XP-specific bug report in the last couple of years anyway?). And during 2016 I will also slowly remove all the workarounds and kludges necessary to keep these zombies running, thus simplifing the codebase. I'd love to do that rather sooner than later, but I wanted to give you an early headsup. Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat