* [ANNOUNCEMENT] Re: Updated: Perl distributions
       [not found] <87czdd2p8o.fsf@Rainer.invalid>
@ 2022-08-06 19:19 ` Achim Gratz
From: Achim Gratz @ 2022-08-06 19:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Achim Gratz writes:
> perl-MIME-tools-5.503-1
> perl-Test-Trap-0.3.4-1

The two entries above were incorrect, the actual updates are:

noarch
------
perl-Alien-Build-2.51-1
perl-HTTP-Tiny-0.082-1
perl-JSON-4.09-1
perl-JSON-PP-4.11-1
perl-Test-Trap-0.3.5-1

If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:

Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.

* [ANNOUNCEMENT] Re: [Updated] Perl distributions
       [not found] ` <87k2hstg9j.fsf@Rainer.invalid>
@ 2016-06-16  2:50   ` Achim Gratz
From: Achim Gratz @ 2016-06-16  2:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Achim Gratz writes:
> Due to a problem during upload, these packages have been re-released as
> *-2 and the previous *-1 release has been removed:
>
> perl-Business-ISBN-2.011-2
> perl-Mojolicious-6.64-2
> perl-Regexp-Common-2016060801-2
> perl-XML-LibXML-2.0125-2

Also affected by this problem and now replaced:

perl-Mail-Box-2.118-2

              *** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***

If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:

If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:

Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.

* Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Re: [Updated] Perl distributions
@ 2016-06-16  0:42     ` Achim Gratz
From: Achim Gratz @ 2016-06-16  0:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Kenneth Wolcott writes:
> There appears to be a damaged version of perl-Mail-Box
[…]

Looks like another one that didn't upload correctly.  Sigh.

I've uploaded perl-Mail-Box-2.118-2 and checked that it uploaded
correctly.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld:

* Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Re: [Updated] Perl distributions
@ 2016-06-15  6:17   ` Kenneth Wolcott
From: Kenneth Wolcott @ 2016-06-15  6:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 11:51 PM, Achim Gratz <Stromeko@nexgo.de> wrote:

> Due to a problem during upload, these packages have been re-released as
> *-2 and the previous *-1 release has been removed:
>
> perl-Business-ISBN-2.011-2
> perl-Mojolicious-6.64-2
> perl-Regexp-Common-2016060801-2
> perl-XML-LibXML-2.0125-2

There appears to be a damaged version of perl-Mail-Box in
/blah/Downloads/http%3a%2f%2fcygwin.mirror.constant.com%2f/noarch/release/perl-Mail-Box/perl-Mail-Box-2.118-1.tar.xz

Can't open /blah/Downloads/http%3a%2f%2fcygwin.mirror.constant.com%2f/noarch/release/perl-Mail-Box/perl-Mail-Box-2.118-1.tar.xz
for reading:
unrecognizable file format

This has happened with three randomly chosen mirrors this today.

Thanks,
Ken Wolcott

* [ANNOUNCEMENT] Re: [Updated] Perl distributions
       [not found] <87porl10ew.fsf@Rainer.invalid>
@ 2016-06-14  9:35 ` Achim Gratz
       [not found] ` <87k2hstg9j.fsf@Rainer.invalid>