Is this new gcc supposed to be ABI compatible with 3.2.x? Because I can't link in libraries compiled with an older version of cygwin g++. /c/temp/cppunit-1.8.0/src/cppunit/TestSucessListener.cpp: undefined reference to `___gxx_personality_v0' /c/temp/cppunit-1.8.0/src/cppunit/../../include/cppunit/TestListener.h:33: undefined reference to `__Unwind_Resume' I get about 200 of those. Oh, and my cygcheck took 3.4seconds. Christopher Faylor wrote: > I've made test versions of gcc 3.3.1 (and the accompanying gcc-mingw > package) available via setup. This version is the 3.3.1 release plus > the usual cygwin + mingw patches -- most of which come from Danny Smith. > The set of custom patches necessary for cygwin and mingw is shrinking > all of the time. gcc 3.4 should be much better in this regard. > > Anyway, it seems to work fine. Usual caveats apply. > > Problems go to the cygwin mailing list as always. > > But you know that. > > cgf >