* Reproducible builds website
@ 2022-08-18 11:14 Hamish McIntyre-Bhatty
From: Hamish McIntyre-Bhatty @ 2022-08-18 11:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi there,

As we seem to be moving in the direction of trying to ensure
reproducible builds with the new CI tools, would it be worth adding
Cygwin to the list at: https://reproducible-builds.org/who/projects/?

I haven't yet gotten it working quite right with the packages I maintain
but I do also endeavour to do this.

Hamish

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-08-18 11:14 UTC | newest]