I can no longer access mounted network drives and receive the following error: "Too many levels of symbolic links". Local drives (C:) work fine. I believe the problem started after upgrading to Windows 11. I've updated my cygwin packages and attached output from cygcheck, plus some additional details below. Any ideas? $ mount C:/cygwin64/bin on /usr/bin type ntfs (binary,auto) C:/cygwin64/lib on /usr/lib type ntfs (binary,auto) C:/cygwin64 on / type ntfs (binary,auto) C: on /cygdrive/c type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto) J: on /cygdrive/j type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto) O: on /cygdrive/o type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto) Q: on /cygdrive/q type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto) R: on /cygdrive/r type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto) S: on /cygdrive/s type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto) U: on /cygdrive/u type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto) V: on /cygdrive/v type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto) X: on /cygdrive/x type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto) bkirschner@LAP123 ~ $ ls /cygdrive/q ls: cannot open directory '/cygdrive/q': Too many levels of symbolic links