On 9/9/19 11:47 AM, Stephen Provine via cygwin wrote: > Argh, my mistake about top posting again. My email client does not help me > with this by default and I have to manually construct quoting of previous > responses and delete what shouldn't be there (and missed it again). If there's > any way for someone to delete my previous message from the archive, please do. > > Why doesn't Cygwin utilize Github or something else more modern to manage issues? Just because it is "modern" does not necessarily make it better. https://www.gnu.org/software/repo-criteria-evaluation.en.html ranks github as worse than gitlab, in part because there is no way to use the full power of github without surrendering to the use of non-free software. -- Eric Blake, Principal Software Engineer Red Hat, Inc. +1-919-301-3226 Virtualization: qemu.org | libvirt.org