Hello, team. At the moment we’re looking for partners that will be interested in our monetization solution that allows developers to receive a solid extra income. You can learn more about it here https://infatica.io/sdk-monetization/ [http://track.inftc.info/track/click/v2-285007072]   Currently, we offer up to 0.06 USD for DAU (daily average users). If you have a desktop app you want to monetize, let me know and we'll discuss the details. If you do not wish to receive further emails, reply Unsubscribe in the subject. Best regards, Vlad Khrinenko Proxy expert at Infatica.io Global Peer-to-Business Proxy Network