* Re: MinTTY Double Click Issue
@ 2009-01-13 22:05 ERIC HO
From: ERIC HO @ 2009-01-13 22:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi, Andy, you are right. Adjusting the Window's double click from fast to medium corrects the problem. I hardly use Windows applications nowadays with Cygwin available. Thanks again.

Eric.

* Re: MinTTY Double Click Issue
@ 2009-01-13  8:44 ` Andy Koppe
From: Andy Koppe @ 2009-01-13  8:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

ERIC HO wrote:
> In MinTTY, when I try to highlight a word or the line by double clicking on the mouse,
> sometimes I have to do this  (double click) a few times.

What does happen when the double click is unsuccessful?

MinTTY uses the Windows double click time setting to decide whether a
click part of a double (or triple) click. I think the Windows default is
something like 700ms. Presumably you don't see this problem in other
Windows apps, e.g. Notepad?

> Is there a config option to adress this?

Nope, there isn't anything directly related to that.

Andy

* MinTTY Double Click Issue
@ 2009-01-13  5:16 ERIC HO
From: ERIC HO @ 2009-01-13  5:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

In MinTTY, when I try to highlight a word or the line by double clicking on the mouse, sometimes I have to do this  (double click) a few times. I don't have this problem using rxvt. Is there a config option to adress this? Any others have this expereince?
Thanks.

Eric.