On 14/08/2022 17:47, Achim Gratz wrote: > Christian Franke writes: >> This version aborts if "Sync" setting is reverted to "Best". > > If the abort goes away when building setup with the previous version of > libsolv then you might have found an easier reproducer for a bug I'm > chasing… Running it in gdb should get you a SIGSEGV in > solver_addduprules in this case. After some staring at this crash and the code involved, I think the attached is the fix for this. I think this crash would only occur if the solver was used with at least one package marked for distupgrade, then reused without any.