On 02/22/2017 08:27 AM, Nellis, Kenneth (Conduent) wrote: > FWIW, here's a change that I would find beneficial: > > At the bottom of a post, which is either a reply and/or has a follow-up, > we see something like the following example: > > • Follow-Ups: I'm guessing that you are using a webmail interface. Such text is NOT part of the email body being sent, but is rather it is added by your webmail provider interpreting the headers present on the message. Other mail clients have their own way of showing threads. But your request is not something the Cygwin list can change, but rather a feature you'd have to request from your webmail provider (or that you can change by downloading your emails and reading them with a local client like thunderbird or mutt). -- Eric Blake eblake redhat com +1-919-301-3266 Libvirt virtualization library http://libvirt.org