From: <Laszlo.Varga@t-systems.com>
To: <cygwin@cygwin.com>
Subject: RE: Unattended installation with locally downloaded packages
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2019 09:18:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Hi

we are trying to install Cygwin 2.11.2 with the following command line:

setup-x86_64 -q -L -R "C:\Program Files\Cygwin" -l c:\Temp\Packages

Where -q should be the Silent Installation. But no matter what, we allways get the GUI installation.
The other Problem is that we have a lot of Packages and we want to use a Command Parameter that allows us to Install all downloaded packages from the "Packages" directory, but we cannot do this, only when applying the -p parameter and list up all the downloaded packages.
Are there another Parameters that we could use, to hide the GUI installation, and to install all downloaded Packages at the same time (including all subdirectories)?

Thanks in advance
Laszlo