From: Michael Lascuola <mlascuola@srhc.com>
To: "cygwin@cygwin.com" <cygwin@cygwin.com>
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] [BULK]  Re: Internal Server Error running perl script in browser
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 18:57:11 +0000	[thread overview]

Thanks for the response!  Forgive me, as I am SQL Server DBA.  Is there another way I should check this?

$ perl -v

This is perl 5, version 32, subversion 1 (v5.32.1) built for x86_64-cygwin-threads-multi

Copyright 1987-2021, Larry Wall

Perl may be copied only under the terms of either the Artistic License or the
GNU General Public License, which may be found in the Perl 5 source kit.

this system using "man perl" or "perldoc perl".  If you have access to the
Internet, point your browser at http://www.perl.org/, the Perl Home Page.

$ which perl
/usr/local/bin/perl