On 10. 12. 2016 21:39, Christopher Faylor wrote: > On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 11:00:12AM -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote: >> On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 10:55:49AM -0500, Frank Ch. Eigler wrote: >>> cygsimple wrote: >>>> See the description below of a problem that is occurring because of >>>> DMARC rules in place by yahoo.com. Is there anything you can do for this? >>> >>> cgf, any chance of updating our copy of ezmlm-toaster etc.? >>> Newer-than-2014 versions of ezmlm-idx seem to have some DMARC >>> capabilities. >> >> I started looking at this when it came in. No ETA yet. > > Huh. I thought I sent an update about this but it vanished in the aether. FWIW, I received a message on [Thu, 8 Dec 2016 21:14:41 -0800 (PST)]: > I'm going to use start using a new version of ezmlm-send on Friday. It will > rewrite the From addresses of any domain which wants to use DMARC. From what > I've read, that should stop yahoo and gmail from complaining. > I just turned on a new DMARC-aware version of ezmlm-send which rewrites > the From address for any domain that is DMARC sensitive to something like: > > "User name via mailinglist " > > when the mail is broadcast to the mailing list. I would have done this > sooner but my ezmlm skills were really rusty and I almost ran out of > extremities to shoot. Thanks. By the way, does that include domains with SPF? > Please send any errors or issues encountered to overseers@sourceware.org. -- David Macek