OK, here's and attempt at a set of install instructions for Windows 10 Professional Ver 10.0 Build 14393 Cygwin DLL version: 2.9.0-3 Postgresql: 9.6.5-2 I got slightly muddled with the cygserver and postgress install-as-service steps, so the attached may not quite be right in that regard, I won't be in a position to do another clean install until next week to confirm, so happy to hear from someone else who can do so sooner... Maintainer: Please note what I believe to be a bug in the current release which is described/fixed in the second step below. ht