* Compile
@ 2008-08-02  2:03 r
From: r @ 2008-08-02  2:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

I'm trying to compile a wonderful program ( command line ) to grab
videoes from youtube. It needs newt, a little utility. But when I try to
compile this utility I have the follewing errors :

/bin/sh ../../../libtool --tag=CC   --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
-I. -I../../..    -I/usr/include/python2.5 -g -O2 -MT _snackmodule_la-snackmodule.lo -MD -MP -MF
.deps/_snackmodule_la-snackmodule.Tpo -c -o _snackmodule_la-snackmodule.lo `test -f 'sna

ckmodule.c' || echo './'`snackmodule.c

 gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I/usr/include/python2.5 -g -O2 -MT
_snackmodule_la-snackmodule.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/_snackmodule_la-snackmodule.Tpo -c snackmodule.c  -DDLL_EXPORT -DPIC -o
.libs/_snackmodule_la-snackmodule.o

snackmodule.c:126: error: initializer element is not constant
snackmodule.c:126: error: (near initialization for `snackGridType.ob_type')
snackmodule.c:168: error: initializer element is not constant
snackmodule.c:168: error: (near initialization for `snackFormType.ob_type')
snackmodule.c:255: error: initializer element is not constant
snackmodule.c:255: error: (near initialization for `snackWidgetType.ob_type')
make: *** [_snackmodule_la-snackmodule.lo] Error 1

Do you know if it is an unrecoverable error ( a limitation of cygwin )
that will not permit to install this utility ?

* Re: compile
@ 2003-04-08 15:15 Randall R Schulz
From: Randall R Schulz @ 2003-04-08 15:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Marcel,

We like to emphasize that cygcheck output should be _attached_ and that
the attachment be plain text _not compressed_.

Randall Schulz

At 07:29 2003-04-08, you wrote:

>Please post output from `cygcheck -s -v -r` also. Thanks.
>
>--
>| Marcel Telka

Randy

* compile
@ 2003-04-08 14:08 Suetlam Chung
From: Suetlam Chung @ 2003-04-08 14:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

need hlep

my O.S. is win 2K.
I installed the cygwin with version bash -2.05
gcc 3.2-3, gsl 1.3-1

My assignment is to generate the random number
using c language.
however, when compile using gcc command it kept
on state that command not found

Anyone can help.
( FAQ do state the help it is not helpful)

many help

* Compile...
@ 1999-09-30 16:39 Kris Powell
From: Kris Powell @ 1999-09-30 16:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Help!  I have downloaded cygwin for win95.  I am "Trying" to set up my own
MUd on a rom2.4 base.  For some reason, that is unknown to me, every time
after I compile (succesfully) I start up my MUD, and none of the completed
code snippets are in!  Ie:  I had to change the MAX_STRINGS to include other
area to increase the size of my MUD.  After I compile, I run my MUD, and get
the error "MAX_STRINGS reached!"  I have changed the value for the
MAX_STRINGS.  I have also put in other stuff, it compiles correctly, yet
none of them work when I test my MUD.  Does anbody have any suggestions?

                                           Kris Powell (super-newbie)