* cannot create temp file for here document
@ 2005-07-15 16:02 Barry Demchak
From: Barry Demchak @ 2005-07-15 16:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi --

I have a clean install of Cygwin in C:\ on my Win2K system.

The thing seems OK except for an error issued immediately upon startup:

"bash: cannot create temp file for here document: No such file or directory"

I'm not sure what it's about, but I'm pretty sure it's going to cause trouble.

If I look in my C:\cygwin\home\bdemchak directory, I see a .bash_history file
and three others: .inputrc, .bashrc, and .bash_profile ... seems healthy to me,
but I'm a newbie.

Here's my passwd file entry:
bdemchak:unused_by_nt/2000/xp:1000:513:bdemchak,U-MALEX\Barry Demchak,S-1-5-21-
1214440339-492894223-854245398-1000:/home/bdemchak:/bin/bash

What could be wrong??

FYI, here's my environment ... thanks!

!C:='C:\Cygwin\bin'
ALLUSERSPROFILE='C:\Documents and Settings\All Users'
APPDATA='C:\Documents and Settings\Barry Demchak\Application Data'
BASH=/usr/bin/bash
BASH_ARGC=()
BASH_ARGV=()
BASH_LINENO=()
BASH_SOURCE=()
BASH_VERSINFO=([0]="3" [1]="00" [2]="16" [3]="7" [4]="release" [5]="i686-pc-
cygwin")
BASH_VERSION='3.00.16(7)-release'
CLASSPATH='e:\sysprog\java\j2sdk1.4.2_08\jre\lib\rt.jar'
COMMONPROGRAMFILES='C:\Program Files\Common Files'
COMPUTERNAME=MALEX
COMSPEC='C:\WINNT\system32\cmd.exe'
CVS_RSH=/bin/ssh
DDKROOT='e:\sysprog\NTDDK'
DIRSTACK=()
EUID=1000
GROUPS=()
HISTFILE=/home/bdemchak/.bash_history
HISTFILESIZE=500
HISTSIZE=500
HOME=/home/bdemchak
HOMEDRIVE=C:
HOMEPATH='\'
HOSTNAME=malex
HOSTTYPE=i686
IFS=$' \t\n'
INFOPATH=/usr/local/info:/usr/info:/usr/share/info:/usr/autotool/devel/info:/usr
/autotool/stable/info:
JAVA_HOME='E:\Sysprog\Java\j2sdk1.4.2_08'
LOGONSERVER='\\MALEX'
MACHTYPE=i686-pc-cygwin
MAILCHECK=60
MAKE_MODE=unix
MANPATH=/usr/local/man:/usr/man:/usr/share/man:/usr/autotool/devel/man:
NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS=1
OLDPWD=/usr/bin
OPTERR=1
OPTIND=1
OS=Windows_NT
OS2LIBPATH='C:\WINNT\system32\os2\dll;'
OSTYPE=cygwin
PATH='/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin:/cygdrive/c/WINNT/system32:/cy
gdrive/c/WINNT:/cygdrive/c/WINNT/System32/Wbem:/cygdrive/e/sysprog/java/j2sdk1.4
.2_08/bin:/cygdrive/c/PROGRAM
FILES/THINKPAD/UTILITIES:/cygdrive/e/comprog/Symantec/pcAnywhere/:/cygdrive/e/co
mprog/symantec/winfax/macros:/cygdrive/e/sysprog/Microsoft/Support
Tools/:/cygdrive/c/Program Files/ATI Technologies/ATI Control
Panel:/cygdrive/c/Program Files/ATI Technologies/Fire GL 3D Studio
Max:/cygdrive/c/Program Files/ATI Technologies/Fire GL Control Panel'
PATHEXT='.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH'
PIPESTATUS=([0]="0")
PPID=1
PRINTER='\\MCHEWBACCA\KOOP PCL 5E'
PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE=x86
PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER='x86 Family 15 Model 2 Stepping 4, GenuineIntel'
PROCESSOR_LEVEL=15
PROCESSOR_REVISION=0204
PROGRAMFILES='C:\Program Files'
PROMPT='$P$G'
PS1='\[\e]0;\w\a\]\n\[\e[32m\]\u@\h \[\e[33m\]\w\[\e[0m\]\n\$ '
PS2='> '
PS4='+ '
PWD=/home/bdemchak
SHELL=/bin/bash
SHELLOPTS=braceexpand:emacs:hashall:histexpand:history:interactive-
comments:monitor
SHLVL=1
SYSTEMDRIVE=C:
SYSTEMROOT='C:\WINNT'
TEMP=/cygdrive/c/DOCUME~1/BARRYD~1/LOCALS~1/Temp
TERM=cygwin
TMP=/cygdrive/c/DOCUME~1/BARRYD~1/LOCALS~1/Temp
TVDUMPFLAGS=10
UID=1000
USER=bdemchak
USERDOMAIN=MALEX
USERNAME='Barry Demchak'
USERPROFILE='C:\Documents and Settings\Barry Demchak'
WINDIR='C:\WINNT'
_=set

* Re: cannot create temp file for here document
@ 2005-07-21 11:56 ` Vaclav Haisman
From: Vaclav Haisman @ 2005-07-21 11:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Barry Demchak; +Cc: cygwin

Are you still experiencing the problem? I have the same problem but only with
cygwin1.dll that I compiled from CVS source with some changes. Are you using
modified cygwin1.dll too?

VH

@ 2005-07-18 12:25     ` Eric Blake
From: Eric Blake @ 2005-07-18 12:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Barry Demchak; +Cc: cygwin

* Re: cannot create temp file for here document
       [not found] ` <071720050110.12669.42D9B0140004AAE20000317D22007348300A050  E040D0C079D0A@comcast.net>
@ 2005-07-17  5:37   ` Barry Demchak
From: Barry Demchak @ 2005-07-17  5:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric Blake; +Cc: cygwin

At 06:10 PM 7/16/2005, Eric Blake wrote:

> > OK ... thanks ... I'll convert to NTFS ... I'm probably overdue anyway ...
> > will you be tendering this to the Cygwin primary authors??
>
>You already have.  This list is read by anyone actively working (on
>their free time, as volunteers) on cygwin source code improvements.
>
> > If so, how long
> > does something like that take??
>
>Sooner, if you help.  The problem with open source is that unless
>someone else can reproduce your problem, and has an interest
>in providing a fix, it tends not to happen.  On the other hand, the
>advantage with open source is that anyone can take an interest,
>look at the source code, and provide a fix, even you.
>

> > BTW ... thanks for sticking this far with me ... I hope we solve this
> ... I
> > *can't* be alone with this problem.
>
>Well, the setup of running NT and FAT is not very common, and
>most cygwin developers don't do that; typically, the experience
>with FAT is how to make Win98 at least run cygwin.
>
> > Converting FAT32 to NTFS did not solve the problem.
>
>Ah, but now that it is NTFS, your permissions have changed.  Now
>what do "ls -ld / /tmp /cygdrive/c" and "getfacl / /tmp /cygdrive/c"
>display?
>
>--
>Eric Blake

Cool ... here are the results ... what do you see?? ... Thanks.

ls -ld / /tmp /cygdrive/c
drwxrwxrwx+ 11 Administrators root  4096 Jul 14 23:17 /
drwxrwxrwx+ 34 Administrators root 12288 Jul 16 16:38 /cygdrive/c
drwxrwxrwt+  2 Administrators root  4096 Jul 16 22:30 /tmp

getfacl / /tmp /cygdrive/c
# file: /
# owner: Administrators
# group: root
user::rwx
group::rwx
group:SYSTEM:rwx
mask:rwx
other:rwx
default:group:root:rwx
default:group:SYSTEM:rwx
default:mask:rwx
default:other:rwx

# file: /tmp
# owner: Administrators
# group: root
user::rwx
group::rwx
group:SYSTEM:rwx
mask:rwx
other:rwx
default:group:root:rwx
default:group:SYSTEM:rwx
default:mask:rwx
default:other:rwx

# file: /cygdrive/c
# owner: Administrators
# group: root
user::---
group::---
mask:rwx
other:rwx
default:other:rwx

* Re: cannot create temp file for here document
@ 2005-07-17  2:09             ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2005-07-17  2:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On Sat, Jul 16, 2005 at 11:49:46AM -0700, Barry Demchak wrote:
>cd /tmp
>cat >foo
>blah blah blah ^Z
>strace -o strace_unlink.out unlink foo

If you are really typing a CTRL-Z here, then you are suspending the cat
which is creating the foo.  That means that cat would be keeping the foo
open, which means that cygwin would be using "unlink-on-last-close"
semantics.  The UNIX/linux/cygwin method EOF character is CTRL-D.

Otherwise, I can't duplicate this behavior on either XP or W2K on either
a FAT or a FAT32 disk.

>In playing around with this, I'm getting the feeling that cygwin maintains
>a shadow permission list for each file.

Nope.

My WAG is that you are running some other software running in the
backgroundwhich is interfering with normal windows behavior.

* Re: cannot create temp file for here document
@ 2005-07-17  1:11 Eric Blake
       [not found] ` <071720050110.12669.42D9B0140004AAE20000317D22007348300A050  E040D0C079D0A@comcast.net>
From: Eric Blake @ 2005-07-17  1:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Barry Demchak; +Cc: cygwin

       [not found] ` <071620052300.27340.42D99198000046BC00006ACC22073000330A050  E040D0C079D0A@comcast.net>
@ 2005-07-17  0:00   ` Barry Demchak
From: Barry Demchak @ 2005-07-17  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric Blake; +Cc: cygwin

Hi, Eric --

@ 2005-07-16 23:22   ` Barry Demchak
From: Barry Demchak @ 2005-07-16 23:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric Blake; +Cc: cygwin

See end-post below ...

At 04:00 PM 7/16/2005, Eric Blake wrote:

> > Attached please find the strace_unlink.out you requested. To get this, I
> > started Cygwin and did the following:
> >
> > cd /tmp
> > cat >foo
> > blah blah blah ^Z
> > strace -o strace_unlink.out unlink foo
> >
> > Looking at the trace, I can see where unlink returns a 2, which would give
> > the error ... but unlink also deletes the file (I checked). I checked the
> > Win32 documentation on unlink (both on CD and at MSDN) and there are no
> > indications of weirdness.
>
>That is bizarre, but you are probably right that it has to do with
>the fact that you are on an NT machine but with a FAT file system.
>I'll defer to the primary cygwin developers to see if they agree.
>

> > Attached please find the strace_bash_lite.out dump as requested. I
> executed
> > this from the /tmp directory, too.
> >
> > Looking at the track, I can see the same unlink failure as in the
> unlink trace.
> >
> > When I create foo in the /tmp directory and then do an ls -l on it, I get:
> >
> > -rw-r--r--  1 bdemchak None 15 Jul 16 11:20 foo
> >
> > Windows claims that the owner is "Everyone", which is a virtual group that
> > supposedly really does contain everyone.
> >
> > I can add only a few tidbits.
> >
> > One is to point out that this partition is a FAT32 partition ... one
> > wonders if there may be problems because it's not an NTFS partition.
> > Considering that it's my boot partition, I would change it ... but not
> > lightly ... and only with very good reason (which this might be).
>
>FAT has very little in its favor - it has no file permissions to speak
>of, can't do hard links, and in general is not as powerful as NTFS.
>Upgrading certainly would improve the situation.
>

> > In playing around with this, I'm getting the feeling that cygwin maintains
> > a shadow permission list for each file. My best guess right now is that
> > this shadow list (if it exists) is getting out of sync with the Windows
> > directory contents. Were this the case, cygwin might be relying on the
> > shadow list for part of an operation (like unlink) and Windows for
> another.
> > If the two are out of sink, we'd see something like what we're seeing.
>
>No, cygwin uses Windows notions of permissions, which are keyed
>to Windows SID, and maps that to POSIX permissions.  If Windows
>can't report the correct permissions (and remember, FAT drives
>don't store full permissions like NTFS does), then cygwin can't improve
>the situation.   As to editing your passwd file, as long as you leave
>SIDs alone, you should be able to edit user name, group id, and
>preferred shell without any adverse effects.  See
>http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/cygwin-ug-net.html#ntsec
>

> > Does this lead you anywhere??
> >
> > Thanks!
>
>Hope I've been some help.
>
>--
>Eric Blake

OK ... thanks ... I'll convert to NTFS ... I'm probably overdue anyway ...
will you be tendering this to the Cygwin primary authors?? If so, how long

@ 2005-07-16 23:00 Eric Blake
       [not found] ` <071620052300.27340.42D99198000046BC00006ACC22073000330A050  E040D0C079D0A@comcast.net>
From: Eric Blake @ 2005-07-16 23:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Barry Demchak; +Cc: cygwin

> Attached please find the strace_unlink.out you requested. To get this, I
> started Cygwin and did the following:
>
> cd /tmp
> cat >foo
> blah blah blah ^Z
> strace -o strace_unlink.out unlink foo
>
> Looking at the trace, I can see where unlink returns a 2, which would give
> the error ... but unlink also deletes the file (I checked). I checked the
> Win32 documentation on unlink (both on CD and at MSDN) and there are no
> indications of weirdness.

That is bizarre, but you are probably right that it has to do with
the fact that you are on an NT machine but with a FAT file system.
I'll defer to the primary cygwin developers to see if they agree.

> Attached please find the strace_bash_lite.out dump as requested. I executed
> this from the /tmp directory, too.
>
> Looking at the track, I can see the same unlink failure as in the unlink trace.
>
> When I create foo in the /tmp directory and then do an ls -l on it, I get:
>
> -rw-r--r--  1 bdemchak None 15 Jul 16 11:20 foo
>
> Windows claims that the owner is "Everyone", which is a virtual group that
> supposedly really does contain everyone.
>
> I can add only a few tidbits.
>
> One is to point out that this partition is a FAT32 partition ... one
> wonders if there may be problems because it's not an NTFS partition.
> Considering that it's my boot partition, I would change it ... but not
> lightly ... and only with very good reason (which this might be).

FAT has very little in its favor - it has no file permissions to speak
of, can't do hard links, and in general is not as powerful as NTFS.
Upgrading certainly would improve the situation.

> In playing around with this, I'm getting the feeling that cygwin maintains
> a shadow permission list for each file. My best guess right now is that
> this shadow list (if it exists) is getting out of sync with the Windows
> directory contents. Were this the case, cygwin might be relying on the
> shadow list for part of an operation (like unlink) and Windows for another.
> If the two are out of sink, we'd see something like what we're seeing.

No, cygwin uses Windows notions of permissions, which are keyed
to Windows SID, and maps that to POSIX permissions.  If Windows
can't report the correct permissions (and remember, FAT drives
don't store full permissions like NTFS does), then cygwin can't improve
the situation.   As to editing your passwd file, as long as you leave
SIDs alone, you should be able to edit user name, group id, and
preferred shell without any adverse effects.  See
http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/cygwin-ug-net.html#ntsec

> Does this lead you anywhere??
>
> Thanks!

Hope I've been some help.

--
Eric Blake

* Re: cannot create temp file for here document
@ 2005-07-16 18:50           ` Barry Demchak
From: Barry Demchak @ 2005-07-16 18:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric Blake; +Cc: cygwin

OK ... end-posted ... see below ...

At 06:12 AM 7/16/2005, Eric Blake wrote:

> [...]
>that none of the /etc/profile.d/*.sh scripts are being run at login.
>
> > There's more, though ... as I collected this information, I noticed a
> > very peculiar effect that I'm betting has something to do with this. If
> > I "ls >foo", I'm fine. If I "unlink foo", foo gets deleted, but I also
> > get a spurious error message:
> >
> > bdemchak@malex ~
> > $ unlink foo
> > unlink foo
> > + unlink foo
> > unlink: cannot unlink `foo': No such file or directory
> >
> > Like I said, foo gets deleted, but then there's the error message. This
> > smells like it's all tied together, but I can't quite put my finger on it.
>
>Odd, and yes it might be related.  This time, it would be nice to have the
>strace_unlink.out file from "strace -o strace_unlink.out unlink foo".  An
>strace of bash would also be nice, but because it is so big, try the
>following to prune it to just the locations where bash tries to open its
>temporary file (bash uses the prefix sh-thd for all temporary here-doc
>files), then just attach strace_bash_lite.out to your reply:
>
>$ strace -o strace_bash_full.out bash -li
>$ exit
>$ grep -C 20 sh-thd strace_bash_full.out > strace_bash_lite.out
>

> > FYI, I *can* create files in tmp using "cat >foo" ... no permission
> > violation or any other error ... works fine.
>
>I'm assuming you did that from within /tmp, and >foo is taken care of by
>bash.  So I have no idea why bash can create /tmp/foo and not temporary files.
>
>- --
>Life is short - so eat dessert first!
>
>Eric Blake             ebb9@byu.net

Attached please find the strace_unlink.out you requested. To get this, I
started Cygwin and did the following:

cd /tmp
cat >foo
blah blah blah ^Z
strace -o strace_unlink.out unlink foo

Looking at the trace, I can see where unlink returns a 2, which would give
the error ... but unlink also deletes the file (I checked). I checked the
Win32 documentation on unlink (both on CD and at MSDN) and there are no
indications of weirdness.

Attached please find the strace_bash_lite.out dump as requested. I executed
this from the /tmp directory, too.

Looking at the track, I can see the same unlink failure as in the unlink trace.

When I create foo in the /tmp directory and then do an ls -l on it, I get:

-rw-r--r--  1 bdemchak None 15 Jul 16 11:20 foo

Windows claims that the owner is "Everyone", which is a virtual group that
supposedly really does contain everyone.

I can add only a few tidbits.

One is to point out that this partition is a FAT32 partition ... one
wonders if there may be problems because it's not an NTFS partition.
Considering that it's my boot partition, I would change it ... but not
lightly ... and only with very good reason (which this might be).

Also, I am enclosing my passwd file just in case. The user ID I use is
"Barry Demchak". Early on, we edited the passwd file to shorten the name to
bdemchak for cygwin purposes. The reason I have not mentioned this until
now is that the problem also manifests itself with a one-word userID
("dumbass").

In playing around with this, I'm getting the feeling that cygwin maintains
a shadow permission list for each file. My best guess right now is that
this shadow list (if it exists) is getting out of sync with the Windows
directory contents. Were this the case, cygwin might be relying on the
shadow list for part of an operation (like unlink) and Windows for another.
If the two are out of sink, we'd see something like what we're seeing.

Does this lead you anywhere??

Thanks!

[-- Attachment #2: strace_unlink.out --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 27523 bytes --]

Program name: C:\Cygwin\bin\unlink.exe (pid 2664, ppid 1)
App version:  1005.18, api: 0.132
DLL version:  1005.18, api: 0.132
DLL build:    2005-07-02 20:30
OS version:   Windows NT-5.0
Heap size:    402653184
Date/Time:    2005-07-16 11:05:21
   87     822 [main] unlink 2664 set_myself: myself->dwProcessId 2664
   89     911 [main] unlink 2664 time: 1121537121 = time (0)
  738    1649 [main] unlink 2664 environ_init: 0x10010238: !C:=C:\Cygwin\bin
  168    1817 [main] unlink 2664 environ_init: 0x10010250: ALLUSERSPROFILE=C:\Documents and Settings\All Users
  157    1974 [main] unlink 2664 environ_init: 0x10010288: APPDATA=C:\Documents and Settings\Barry Demchak\Application Data
  250    2224 [main] unlink 2664 environ_init: 0x100102D0: CLASSPATH=e:\sysprog\java\j2sdk1.4.2_08\jre\lib\rt.jar
  164    2388 [main] unlink 2664 environ_init: 0x10010310: COMMONPROGRAMFILES=C:\Program Files\Common Files
  154    2542 [main] unlink 2664 environ_init: 0x10010348: COMPUTERNAME=MALEX
  155    2697 [main] unlink 2664 environ_init: 0x10010360: COMSPEC=C:\WINNT\system32\cmd.exe
  154    2851 [main] unlink 2664 environ_init: 0x10010388: CVS_RSH=/bin/ssh
  154    3005 [main] unlink 2664 environ_init: 0x100103A0: DDKROOT=e:\sysprog\NTDDK
  162    3167 [main] unlink 2664 getwinenv: can't set native for HOME= since no environ yet
  163    3330 [main] unlink 2664 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (C:\Cygwin\home\bdemchak, no-keep-rel, no-add-slash)
   98    3428 [main] unlink 2664 normalize_win32_path: C:\Cygwin\home\bdemchak = normalize_win32_path (C:\Cygwin\home\bdemchak)
   94    3522 [main] unlink 2664 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /home/bdemchak = conv_to_posix_path (C:\Cygwin\home\bdemchak)
  230    3752 [main] unlink 2664 win_env::add_cache: posix /home/bdemchak
   80    3832 [main] unlink 2664 win_env::add_cache: native HOME=C:\Cygwin\home\bdemchak
   79    3911 [main] unlink 2664 posify: env var converted to HOME=/home/bdemchak
  152    4063 [main] unlink 2664 environ_init: 0x100103E8: HOME=/home/bdemchak
  154    4217 [main] unlink 2664 environ_init: 0x100103C0: HOMEDRIVE=C:
  154    4371 [main] unlink 2664 environ_init: 0x100103D8: HOMEPATH=\
  152    4523 [main] unlink 2664 environ_init: 0x10010538: HOSTNAME=malex
  154    4677 [main] unlink 2664 environ_init: 0x10010550: INFOPATH=/usr/local/info:/usr/info:/usr/share/info:/usr/autotool/devel/info:/usr/autotool/stable/info:
  155    4832 [main] unlink 2664 environ_init: 0x100105C0: JAVA_HOME=E:\Sysprog\Java\j2sdk1.4.2_08
  155    4987 [main] unlink 2664 environ_init: 0x100105F0: LOGONSERVER=\\MALEX
  154    5141 [main] unlink 2664 environ_init: 0x10010608: MAKE_MODE=unix
  152    5293 [main] unlink 2664 environ_init: 0x10010620: MANPATH=/usr/local/man:/usr/man:/usr/share/man:/usr/autotool/devel/man:
  155    5448 [main] unlink 2664 environ_init: 0x10010670: NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS=1
  153    5601 [main] unlink 2664 environ_init: 0x10010690: OLDPWD=/home/bdemchak
  154    5755 [main] unlink 2664 environ_init: 0x100106B0: OS2LIBPATH=C:\WINNT\system32\os2\dll;
  154    5909 [main] unlink 2664 environ_init: 0x100106E0: OS=Windows_NT
  154    6063 [main] unlink 2664 getwinenv: can't set native for PATH= since no environ yet
   92    6155 [main] unlink 2664 normalize_posix_path: src .
   86    6241 [main] unlink 2664 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (C:\Cygwin\tmp, no-keep-rel, no-add-slash)
   82    6323 [main] unlink 2664 normalize_win32_path: C:\Cygwin\tmp = normalize_win32_path (C:\Cygwin\tmp)
   82    6405 [main] unlink 2664 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /tmp = conv_to_posix_path (C:\Cygwin\tmp)
   82    6487 [main] unlink 2664 cwdstuff::get: posix /tmp
   80    6567 [main] unlink 2664 cwdstuff::get: (/tmp) = cwdstuff::get (0x22EBC0, 260, 1, 0), errno 0
   81    6648 [main] unlink 2664 normalize_posix_path: /tmp/ = normalize_posix_path (.)
   81    6729 [main] unlink 2664 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: conv_to_win32_path (/tmp)
  535    7264 [main] unlink 2664 set_flags: flags: binary (0x2)
   87    7351 [main] unlink 2664 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: src_path /tmp, dst C:\Cygwin\tmp, flags 0xA, rc 0
  342    7693 [main] unlink 2664 symlink_info::check: not a symlink
  104    7797 [main] unlink 2664 symlink_info::check: 0 = symlink.check (C:\Cygwin\tmp, 0x22E880) (0xA)
  839    8636 [main] unlink 2664 set_privilege: 1 = set_privilege ((token D4) SeChangeNotifyPrivilege, 1)
  336    8972 [main] unlink 2664 path_conv::check: this->path(C:\Cygwin\tmp), has_acls(0)
  195    9167 [main] unlink 2664 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (C:\Cygwin\usr\local\bin, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
   85    9252 [main] unlink 2664 normalize_win32_path: C:\Cygwin\usr\local\bin = normalize_win32_path (C:\Cygwin\usr\local\bin)
   86    9338 [main] unlink 2664 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /usr/local/bin = conv_to_posix_path (C:\Cygwin\usr\local\bin)
   84    9422 [main] unlink 2664 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (C:\Cygwin\bin, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
   81    9503 [main] unlink 2664 normalize_win32_path: C:\Cygwin\bin = normalize_win32_path (C:\Cygwin\bin)
   81    9584 [main] unlink 2664 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /usr/bin = conv_to_posix_path (C:\Cygwin\bin)
   82    9666 [main] unlink 2664 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (C:\Cygwin\bin, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
   81    9747 [main] unlink 2664 normalize_win32_path: C:\Cygwin\bin = normalize_win32_path (C:\Cygwin\bin)
   80    9827 [main] unlink 2664 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /usr/bin = conv_to_posix_path (C:\Cygwin\bin)
   82    9909 [main] unlink 2664 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (C:\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
   81    9990 [main] unlink 2664 normalize_win32_path: C:\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin = normalize_win32_path (C:\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin)
   81   10071 [main] unlink 2664 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /usr/X11R6/bin = conv_to_posix_path (C:\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin)
   83   10154 [main] unlink 2664 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (c:\WINNT\system32, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
   80   10234 [main] unlink 2664 normalize_win32_path: c:\WINNT\system32 = normalize_win32_path (c:\WINNT\system32)
   82   10316 [main] unlink 2664 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /cygdrive/c/WINNT/system32 = conv_to_posix_path (c:\WINNT\system32)
   83   10399 [main] unlink 2664 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (c:\WINNT, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
   80   10479 [main] unlink 2664 normalize_win32_path: c:\WINNT = normalize_win32_path (c:\WINNT)
   81   10560 [main] unlink 2664 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /cygdrive/c/WINNT = conv_to_posix_path (c:\WINNT)
   82   10642 [main] unlink 2664 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (c:\WINNT\System32\Wbem, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
   80   10722 [main] unlink 2664 normalize_win32_path: c:\WINNT\System32\Wbem = normalize_win32_path (c:\WINNT\System32\Wbem)
   83   10805 [main] unlink 2664 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /cygdrive/c/WINNT/System32/Wbem = conv_to_posix_path (c:\WINNT\System32\Wbem)
   82   10887 [main] unlink 2664 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (e:\sysprog\java\j2sdk1.4.2_08\bin, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
   82   10969 [main] unlink 2664 normalize_win32_path: e:\sysprog\java\j2sdk1.4.2_08\bin = normalize_win32_path (e:\sysprog\java\j2sdk1.4.2_08\bin)
   82   11051 [main] unlink 2664 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /cygdrive/e/sysprog/java/j2sdk1.4.2_08/bin = conv_to_posix_path (e:\sysprog\java\j2sdk1.4.2_08\bin)
   82   11133 [main] unlink 2664 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (c:\PROGRAM FILES\THINKPAD\UTILITIES, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
   84   11217 [main] unlink 2664 normalize_win32_path: c:\PROGRAM FILES\THINKPAD\UTILITIES = normalize_win32_path (c:\PROGRAM FILES\THINKPAD\UTILITIES)
   82   11299 [main] unlink 2664 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /cygdrive/c/PROGRAM FILES/THINKPAD/UTILITIES = conv_to_posix_path (c:\PROGRAM FILES\THINKPAD\UTILITIES)
   98   11397 [main] unlink 2664 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (e:\comprog\Symantec\pcAnywhere\, keep-rel, add-slash)
   83   11480 [main] unlink 2664 normalize_win32_path: e:\comprog\Symantec\pcAnywhere\ = normalize_win32_path (e:\comprog\Symantec\pcAnywhere\)
  102   11582 [main] unlink 2664 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /cygdrive/e/comprog/Symantec/pcAnywhere/ = conv_to_posix_path (e:\comprog\Symantec\pcAnywhere\)
   86   11668 [main] unlink 2664 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (e:\comprog\symantec\winfax\macros, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
   81   11749 [main] unlink 2664 normalize_win32_path: e:\comprog\symantec\winfax\macros = normalize_win32_path (e:\comprog\symantec\winfax\macros)
   83   11832 [main] unlink 2664 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /cygdrive/e/comprog/symantec/winfax/macros = conv_to_posix_path (e:\comprog\symantec\winfax\macros)
   83   11915 [main] unlink 2664 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (e:\sysprog\Microsoft\Support Tools\, keep-rel, add-slash)
   81   11996 [main] unlink 2664 normalize_win32_path: e:\sysprog\Microsoft\Support Tools\ = normalize_win32_path (e:\sysprog\Microsoft\Support Tools\)
   84   12080 [main] unlink 2664 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /cygdrive/e/sysprog/Microsoft/Support Tools/ = conv_to_posix_path (e:\sysprog\Microsoft\Support Tools\)
   83   12163 [main] unlink 2664 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (c:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
   82   12245 [main] unlink 2664 normalize_win32_path: c:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel = normalize_win32_path (c:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel)
   83   12328 [main] unlink 2664 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /cygdrive/c/Program Files/ATI Technologies/ATI Control Panel = conv_to_posix_path (c:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel)
   84   12412 [main] unlink 2664 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (c:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\Fire GL 3D Studio Max, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
   82   12494 [main] unlink 2664 normalize_win32_path: c:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\Fire GL 3D Studio Max = normalize_win32_path (c:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\Fire GL 3D Studio Max)
   83   12577 [main] unlink 2664 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /cygdrive/c/Program Files/ATI Technologies/Fire GL 3D Studio Max = conv_to_posix_path (c:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\Fire GL 3D Studio Max)
   84   12661 [main] unlink 2664 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (c:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\Fire GL Control Panel, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
  166   12827 [main] unlink 2664 normalize_win32_path: c:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\Fire GL Control Panel = normalize_win32_path (c:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\Fire GL Control Panel)
   90   12917 [main] unlink 2664 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /cygdrive/c/Program Files/ATI Technologies/Fire GL Control Panel = conv_to_posix_path (c:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\Fire GL Control Panel)
  288   13205 [main] unlink 2664 win_env::add_cache: posix /usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin:/cygdrive/c/WINNT/system32:/cygdrive/c/WINNT:/cygdrive/c/WINNT/System32/Wbem:/cygdrive/e/sysprog/java/j2sdk1.4.2_08/bin:/cygdrive/c/PROGRAM FILES/THINKPAD/UTILITIES:/cygdrive/e/comprog/Symantec/pcAnywhere/:/cygdrive/e/comprog/symantec/winfax/macros:/cygdrive/e/sysprog/Microsoft/Support Tools/:/cygdrive/c/Program Files/ATI Technologies/ATI Control Panel:/cygdrive/c/Program Files/ATI Technologies/Fire GL 3D Studio Max:/cygdrive/c/Program Files/ATI Technologies/Fire GL Control Panel
  100   13305 [main] unlink 2664 win_env::add_cache: native PATH=C:\Cygwin\usr\local\bin;C:\Cygwin\bin;C:\Cygwin\bin;C:\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin;c:\WINNT\system32;c:\WINNT;c:\WINNT\System32\Wbem;e:\sysprog\java\j2sdk1.4.2_08\bin;c:\PROGRAM FILES\THINKPAD\UTILITIES;e:\comprog\Symantec\pcAnywhere\;e:\comprog\symantec\winfax\macros;e:\sysprog\Microsoft\Support Tools\;c:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel;c:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\Fire GL 3D Studio Max;c:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\Fire GL Control Panel
  100   13405 [main] unlink 2664 posify: env var converted to PATH=/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin:/cygdrive/c/WINNT/system32:/cygdrive/c/WINNT:/cygdrive/c/WINNT/System32/Wbem:/cygdrive/e/sysprog/java/j2sdk1.4.2_08/bin:/cygdrive/c/PROGRAM FILES/THINKPAD/UTILITIES:/cygdrive/e/comprog/Symantec/pcAnywhere/:/cygdrive/e/comprog/symantec/winfax/macros:/cygdrive/e/sysprog/Microsoft/Support Tools/:/cygdrive/c/Program Files/ATI Technologies/ATI Control Panel:/cygdrive/c/Program Files/ATI Technologies/Fire GL 3D Studio Max:/cygdrive/c/Program Files/ATI Technologies/Fire GL Control Panel
  168   13573 [main] unlink 2664 environ_init: 0x100108D0: PATH=/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin:/cygdrive/c/WINNT/system32:/cygdrive/c/WINNT:/cygdrive/c/WINNT/System32/Wbem:/cygdrive/e/sysprog/java/j2sdk1.4.2_08/bin:/cygdrive/c/PROGRAM FILES/THINKPAD/UTILITIES:/cygdrive/e/comprog/Symantec/pcAnywhere/:/cygdrive/e/comprog/symantec/winfax/macros:/cygdrive/e/sysprog/Microsoft/Support Tools/:/cygdrive/c/Program Files/ATI Technologies/ATI Control Panel:/cygdrive/c/Program Files/ATI Technologies/Fire GL 3D Studio Max:/cygdrive/c/Program Files/ATI Technologies/Fire GL Control Panel
  172   13745 [main] unlink 2664 environ_init: 0x100106F8: PATHEXT=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH
  155   13900 [main] unlink 2664 environ_init: 0x10010738: PRINTER=\\MCHEWBACCA\KOOP PCL 5E
  154   14054 [main] unlink 2664 environ_init: 0x10010760: PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE=x86
  153   14207 [main] unlink 2664 environ_init: 0x10010780: PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER=x86 Family 15 Model 2 Stepping 4, GenuineIntel
  155   14362 [main] unlink 2664 environ_init: 0x100107C8: PROCESSOR_LEVEL=15
  153   14515 [main] unlink 2664 environ_init: 0x100107E0: PROCESSOR_REVISION=0204
  153   14668 [main] unlink 2664 environ_init: 0x10010800: PROGRAMFILES=C:\Program Files
  154   14822 [main] unlink 2664 environ_init: 0x10010828: PROMPT=$P$G
  152   14974 [main] unlink 2664 environ_init: 0x10010838: PS1=\[\e]0;\w\a\]\n\[\e[32m\]\u@\h \[\e[33m\]\w\[\e[0m\]\n\$
  154   15128 [main] unlink 2664 environ_init: 0x10010880: PWD=/tmp
  153   15281 [main] unlink 2664 environ_init: 0x10010890: SHLVL=1
  153   15434 [main] unlink 2664 environ_init: 0x100108A0: SYSTEMDRIVE=C:
  152   15586 [main] unlink 2664 environ_init: 0x100108B8: SYSTEMROOT=C:\WINNT
  155   15741 [main] unlink 2664 getwinenv: can't set native for TEMP= since no environ yet
  156   15897 [main] unlink 2664 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (C:\DOCUME~1\BARRYD~1\LOCALS~1\Temp, no-keep-rel, no-add-slash)
   82   15979 [main] unlink 2664 normalize_win32_path: C:\DOCUME~1\BARRYD~1\LOCALS~1\Temp = normalize_win32_path (C:\DOCUME~1\BARRYD~1\LOCALS~1\Temp)
   82   16061 [main] unlink 2664 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /cygdrive/c/DOCUME~1/BARRYD~1/LOCALS~1/Temp = conv_to_posix_path (C:\DOCUME~1\BARRYD~1\LOCALS~1\Temp)
  231   16292 [main] unlink 2664 win_env::add_cache: posix /cygdrive/c/DOCUME~1/BARRYD~1/LOCALS~1/Temp
   80   16372 [main] unlink 2664 win_env::add_cache: native TEMP=C:\DOCUME~1\BARRYD~1\LOCALS~1\Temp
   79   16451 [main] unlink 2664 posify: env var converted to TEMP=/cygdrive/c/DOCUME~1/BARRYD~1/LOCALS~1/Temp
  154   16605 [main] unlink 2664 environ_init: 0x10011020: TEMP=/cygdrive/c/DOCUME~1/BARRYD~1/LOCALS~1/Temp
  156   16761 [main] unlink 2664 environ_init: 0x10010FF0: TERM=cygwin
  153   16914 [main] unlink 2664 getwinenv: can't set native for TMP= since no environ yet
  154   17068 [main] unlink 2664 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (C:\DOCUME~1\BARRYD~1\LOCALS~1\Temp, no-keep-rel, no-add-slash)
   80   17148 [main] unlink 2664 normalize_win32_path: C:\DOCUME~1\BARRYD~1\LOCALS~1\Temp = normalize_win32_path (C:\DOCUME~1\BARRYD~1\LOCALS~1\Temp)
   81   17229 [main] unlink 2664 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /cygdrive/c/DOCUME~1/BARRYD~1/LOCALS~1/Temp = conv_to_posix_path (C:\DOCUME~1\BARRYD~1\LOCALS~1\Temp)
  230   17459 [main] unlink 2664 win_env::add_cache: posix /cygdrive/c/DOCUME~1/BARRYD~1/LOCALS~1/Temp
   85   17544 [main] unlink 2664 win_env::add_cache: native TMP=C:\DOCUME~1\BARRYD~1\LOCALS~1\Temp
   80   17624 [main] unlink 2664 posify: env var converted to TMP=/cygdrive/c/DOCUME~1/BARRYD~1/LOCALS~1/Temp
  152   17776 [main] unlink 2664 environ_init: 0x100111C0: TMP=/cygdrive/c/DOCUME~1/BARRYD~1/LOCALS~1/Temp
  156   17932 [main] unlink 2664 environ_init: 0x10011000: TVDUMPFLAGS=10
  154   18086 [main] unlink 2664 environ_init: 0x10011190: USER=bdemchak
  152   18238 [main] unlink 2664 environ_init: 0x100111A8: USERDOMAIN=MALEX
  153   18391 [main] unlink 2664 environ_init: 0x10011330: USERNAME=Barry Demchak
  154   18545 [main] unlink 2664 environ_init: 0x10011350: USERPROFILE=C:\Documents and Settings\Barry Demchak
  154   18699 [main] unlink 2664 environ_init: 0x10011388: WINDIR=C:\WINNT
  152   18851 [main] unlink 2664 environ_init: 0x100113A0: _=/usr/bin/strace
   97   18948 [main] unlink 2664 pinfo_init: Set nice to 0
   83   19031 [main] unlink 2664 pinfo_init: pid 2664, pgid 2664
  777   19808 [main] unlink 2664 set_privilege: 0 = set_privilege ((token A8) SeRestorePrivilege, 1)
  128   19936 [main] unlink 2664 set_privilege: 1 = set_privilege ((token A8) SeChangeNotifyPrivilege, 1)
  143   20079 [main] unlink 2664 dtable::extend: size 32, fds 0x611556B0
  105   20184 [main] unlink 2664 normalize_posix_path: src /etc/passwd
   85   20269 [main] unlink 2664 normalize_posix_path: /etc/passwd = normalize_posix_path (/etc/passwd)
   81   20350 [main] unlink 2664 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: conv_to_win32_path (/etc/passwd)
   84   20434 [main] unlink 2664 set_flags: flags: binary (0x2)
   83   20517 [main] unlink 2664 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: src_path /etc/passwd, dst C:\Cygwin\etc\passwd, flags 0xA, rc 0
  337   20854 [main] unlink 2664 symlink_info::check: not a symlink
   97   20951 [main] unlink 2664 symlink_info::check: 0 = symlink.check (C:\Cygwin\etc\passwd, 0x22E830) (0xA)
   88   21039 [main] unlink 2664 path_conv::check: this->path(C:\Cygwin\etc\passwd), has_acls(0)
  241   21280 [main] unlink 2664 etc::test_file_change: FindFirstFile succeeded
 1273   22553 [main] unlink 2664 pwdgrp::load: /etc/passwd curr_lines 17
   99   22652 [main] unlink 2664 pwdgrp::load: /etc/passwd load succeeded
  115   22767 [main] unlink 2664 normalize_posix_path: src /etc/group
   82   22849 [main] unlink 2664 normalize_posix_path: /etc/group = normalize_posix_path (/etc/group)
   83   22932 [main] unlink 2664 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: conv_to_win32_path (/etc/group)
   84   23016 [main] unlink 2664 set_flags: flags: binary (0x2)
   82   23098 [main] unlink 2664 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: src_path /etc/group, dst C:\Cygwin\etc\group, flags 0xA, rc 0
  290   23388 [main] unlink 2664 symlink_info::check: not a symlink
  171   23559 [main] unlink 2664 symlink_info::check: 0 = symlink.check (C:\Cygwin\etc\group, 0x22E7F0) (0xA)
   94   23653 [main] unlink 2664 path_conv::check: this->path(C:\Cygwin\etc\group), has_acls(0)
  232   23885 [main] unlink 2664 etc::test_file_change: FindFirstFile succeeded
 1225   25110 [main] unlink 2664 pwdgrp::load: /etc/group curr_lines 11
   89   25199 [main] unlink 2664 pwdgrp::load: /etc/group load succeeded
  104   25303 [main] unlink 2664 cygheap_user::ontherange: what 2, pw 0x10011CA0
   87   25390 [main] unlink 2664 cygheap_user::ontherange: HOME is already in the environment /home/bdemchak
  601   25991 [sig] unlink 2664 wait_sig: myself->dwProcessId 2664
  117   26108 [sig] unlink 2664 wait_sig: entering ReadFile loop, readsig 0xE0, myself->sendsig 0xE8
  106   26214 [main] unlink 2664 sigproc_init: process/signal handling enabled(41)
  468   26682 [main] unlink 2664 build_argv: argv[0] = 'unlink'
   92   26774 [main] unlink 2664 build_argv: argv[1] = 'foo'
   90   26864 [main] unlink 2664 build_argv: argc 2
  198   27062 [main] unlink 2664 build_fh_pc: fh 0x611557E8
  129   27191 [main] unlink 2664 open_shared: name (null), shared 0x60020000 (wanted 0x60020000), h 0xDC
  118   27309 [main] unlink 2664 _pinfo::set_ctty: checking if /dev/tty-1 changed
   97   27406 [main] unlink 2664 _pinfo::set_ctty: attached tty1073741824 sid 2664, pid 2664, tty->pgid 2664, tty->sid 2664
86088  113494 [main] unlink 2664 fhandler_base::set_flags: flags 0x10002, supplied_bin 0x0
  171  113665 [main] unlink 2664 fhandler_base::set_flags: O_TEXT/O_BINARY set in flags 0x10000
   96  113761 [main] unlink 2664 fhandler_base::set_flags: filemode set to binary
 1079  114840 [main] unlink 2664 fhandler_console::open: incremented open_fhs, now 1
  126  114966 [main] unlink 2664 fhandler_console::open: opened conin$ 0x2B, conout$ 0x2F
  117  115083 [main] unlink 2664 fhandler_console::output_tcsetattr: 0 = tcsetattr (,60020018) (ENABLE FLAGS 3) (lflag 107 oflag 9)
  222  115305 [main] unlink 2664 build_fh_pc: fh 0x611559F0
   93  115398 [main] unlink 2664 fhandler_base::set_flags: flags 0x10002, supplied_bin 0x0
   92  115490 [main] unlink 2664 fhandler_base::set_flags: O_TEXT/O_BINARY set in flags 0x10000
   91  115581 [main] unlink 2664 fhandler_base::set_flags: filemode set to binary
  230  115811 [main] unlink 2664 fhandler_console::open: incremented open_fhs, now 2
  101  115912 [main] unlink 2664 fhandler_console::open: opened conin$ 0xB, conout$ 0x33
  111  116023 [main] unlink 2664 fhandler_console::output_tcsetattr: 0 = tcsetattr (,60020018) (ENABLE FLAGS 3) (lflag 107 oflag 9)
  211  116234 [main] unlink 2664 build_fh_pc: fh 0x61155BF8
   91  116325 [main] unlink 2664 fhandler_base::set_flags: flags 0x10002, supplied_bin 0x0
   91  116416 [main] unlink 2664 fhandler_base::set_flags: O_TEXT/O_BINARY set in flags 0x10000
   90  116506 [main] unlink 2664 fhandler_base::set_flags: filemode set to binary
  146  116652 [main] unlink 2664 fhandler_console::open: incremented open_fhs, now 3
   93  116745 [main] unlink 2664 fhandler_console::open: opened conin$ 0x13, conout$ 0x37
  110  116855 [main] unlink 2664 fhandler_console::output_tcsetattr: 0 = tcsetattr (,60020018) (ENABLE FLAGS 3) (lflag 107 oflag 9)
  457  117312 [main] unlink 2664 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (C:\Cygwin\bin\cygiconv-2.dll, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
   99  117411 [main] unlink 2664 normalize_win32_path: C:\Cygwin\bin\cygiconv-2.dll = normalize_win32_path (C:\Cygwin\bin\cygiconv-2.dll)
   93  117504 [main] unlink 2664 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /usr/bin/cygiconv-2.dll = conv_to_posix_path (C:\Cygwin\bin\cygiconv-2.dll)
  209  117713 [main] unlink 2664 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (C:\Cygwin\bin\cygintl-3.dll, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
   95  117808 [main] unlink 2664 normalize_win32_path: C:\Cygwin\bin\cygintl-3.dll = normalize_win32_path (C:\Cygwin\bin\cygintl-3.dll)
   92  117900 [main] unlink 2664 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /usr/bin/cygintl-3.dll = conv_to_posix_path (C:\Cygwin\bin\cygintl-3.dll)
  177  118077 [main] unlink 2664 dll_crt0_1: user_data->main 0x401140
   89  118166 [main] unlink 2664 __set_errno: void dll_crt0_1(char*):880 val 0
   90  118256 [main] unlink 2664 wait_for_sigthread: wait_sig_inited 0xE4
  937  119193 [main] unlink 2664 normalize_posix_path: src foo
  105  119298 [main] unlink 2664 cwdstuff::get: posix /tmp
   92  119390 [main] unlink 2664 cwdstuff::get: (/tmp) = cwdstuff::get (0x22EBE0, 260, 1, 0), errno 0
   91  119481 [main] unlink 2664 normalize_posix_path: /tmp/foo = normalize_posix_path (foo)
   92  119573 [main] unlink 2664 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: conv_to_win32_path (/tmp/foo)
  101  119674 [main] unlink 2664 set_flags: flags: binary (0x2)
   92  119766 [main] unlink 2664 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: src_path /tmp/foo, dst C:\Cygwin\tmp\foo, flags 0xA, rc 0
  349  120115 [main] unlink 2664 symlink_info::check: not a symlink
  101  120216 [main] unlink 2664 symlink_info::check: 0 = symlink.check (C:\Cygwin\tmp\foo, 0x22E8A0) (0xA)
   88  120304 [main] unlink 2664 path_conv::check: this->path(C:\Cygwin\tmp\foo), has_acls(0)
   82  120386 [main] unlink 2664 unlink: _unlink (C:\Cygwin\tmp\foo)
 3090  123476 [main] unlink 2664 seterrno_from_win_error: /netrel/src/cygwin-1.5.18-1/winsup/cygwin/syscalls.cc:259 windows error 2
  186  123662 [main] unlink 2664 geterrno_from_win_error: windows error 2 == errno 2
   94  123756 [main] unlink 2664 __set_errno: void seterrno_from_win_error(const char*, int, DWORD):307 val 2
   94  123850 [main] unlink 2664 unlink: -1 = unlink (foo)
  815  124665 [main] unlink 2664 fhandler_console::write: 22D360, 8
   96  124761 [main] unlink 2664 fhandler_console::write: at 117(u) state is 0
  200  124961 [main] unlink 2664 fhandler_console::write: 8 = write_console (,..8)
  764  125725 [main] unlink 2664 fhandler_console::write: 22CF50, 19
   91  125816 [main] unlink 2664 fhandler_console::write: at 99(c) state is 0
  145  125961 [main] unlink 2664 fhandler_console::write: 19 = write_console (,..19)
  755  126716 [main] unlink 2664 fhandler_console::write: 22CF30, 27
   90  126806 [main] unlink 2664 fhandler_console::write: at 58(:) state is 0
  132  126938 [main] unlink 2664 fhandler_console::write: 27 = write_console (,..27)
  434  127372 [main] unlink 2664 fhandler_console::write: 610E30E7, 1
   91  127463 [main] unlink 2664 fhandler_console::write: at 10(0x20) state is 0
  194  127657 [main] unlink 2664 fhandler_console::write: 1 = write_console (,..1)
  758  128415 [main] unlink 2664 close: close (1)
  115  128530 [main] unlink 2664 fhandler_console::close: decremented open_fhs, now 2
   93  128623 [main] unlink 2664 close: 0 = close (1)
  574  129197 [main] unlink 2664 close: close (0)
  109  129306 [main] unlink 2664 fhandler_console::close: decremented open_fhs, now 1
   91  129397 [main] unlink 2664 close: 0 = close (0)
  732  130129 [main] unlink 2664 close: close (2)
  110  130239 [main] unlink 2664 fhandler_console::close: decremented open_fhs, now 0
   91  130330 [main] unlink 2664 close: 0 = close (2)
  410  130740 [main] unlink 2664 do_exit: do_exit (256), exit_state 0
   95  130835 [main] unlink 2664 void: 0x0 = signal (20, 0x1)
   91  130926 [main] unlink 2664 void: 0x0 = signal (1, 0x1)
   89  131015 [main] unlink 2664 void: 0x0 = signal (2, 0x1)
   89  131104 [main] unlink 2664 void: 0x0 = signal (3, 0x1)
   91  131195 [main] unlink 2664 sigproc_terminate: entering
  120  131315 [sig] unlink 2664 wait_sig: done
   88  131403 [sig] unlink 2664 _cygtls::remove: wait 0x0
  246  131649 [main] unlink 2664 proc_terminate: nprocs 0
  424  132073 [main] unlink 2664 proc_terminate: leaving
  197  132270 [main] unlink 2664 sigproc_terminate: sigproc handling not active
  297  132567 [main] unlink 2664 proc_terminate: nprocs 0
  102  132669 [main] unlink 2664 proc_terminate: leaving
   87  132756 [main] unlink 2664 __to_clock_t: dwHighDateTime 0, dwLowDateTime 901296
   81  132837 [main] unlink 2664 __to_clock_t: total 00000000 0000005A
   82  132919 [main] unlink 2664 __to_clock_t: dwHighDateTime 0, dwLowDateTime 100144
   79  132998 [main] unlink 2664 __to_clock_t: total 00000000 0000000A
 2525  135523 [main] unlink 2664 pinfo::maybe_set_exit_code_from_windows: pid 2664, exit value - old 0x80000100, windows 0xDEADBEEF, cygwin 0x80000100

[-- Attachment #3: strace_bash_lite.out --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 29389 bytes --]

 1953 6678233 [main] bash 204 build_fh_pc: fh 0x61155E00
  183 6678416 [main] bash 204 stat_worker: (/tmp, 0x22E570, 0, 0x61155E00), file_attributes 16
  513 6678929 [main] bash 204 get_file_attribute: file: C:\Cygwin\tmp
  150 6679079 [main] bash 204 fhandler_base::fstat_helper: 0 = fstat (, 0x22E570) st_atime=42D75EF0 st_size=0, st_mode=0x41ED, st_ino=-1352959157, sizeof=96
  127 6679206 [main] bash 204 stat_worker: 0 = (/tmp, 0x22E570)
  121 6679327 [main] bash 204 stat64: entering
  119 6679446 [main] bash 204 normalize_posix_path: src /tmp
  116 6679562 [main] bash 204 normalize_posix_path: /tmp = normalize_posix_path (/tmp)
  117 6679679 [main] bash 204 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: conv_to_win32_path (/tmp)
  119 6679798 [main] bash 204 set_flags: flags: binary (0x2)
  116 6679914 [main] bash 204 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: src_path /tmp, dst C:\Cygwin\tmp, flags 0xA, rc 0
  334 6680248 [main] bash 204 symlink_info::check: not a symlink
  227 6680475 [main] bash 204 symlink_info::check: 0 = symlink.check (C:\Cygwin\tmp, 0x22DE80) (0xA)
  127 6680602 [main] bash 204 path_conv::check: this->path(C:\Cygwin\tmp), has_acls(0)
  123 6680725 [main] bash 204 build_fh_pc: fh 0x61155E00
  118 6680843 [main] bash 204 stat_worker: (/tmp, 0x22E570, 0, 0x61155E00), file_attributes 16
  425 6681268 [main] bash 204 get_file_attribute: file: C:\Cygwin\tmp
  145 6681413 [main] bash 204 fhandler_base::fstat_helper: 0 = fstat (, 0x22E570) st_atime=42D75EF0 st_size=0, st_mode=0x41ED, st_ino=-1352959157, sizeof=96
  125 6681538 [main] bash 204 stat_worker: 0 = (/tmp, 0x22E570)
  124 6681662 [main] bash 204 time: 1121537758 = time (0)
  349 6682011 [main] bash 204 open: open (/tmp/sh-thd-1121544652, 0xE01)
  119 6682130 [main] bash 204 normalize_posix_path: src /tmp/sh-thd-1121544652
  116 6682246 [main] bash 204 normalize_posix_path: /tmp/sh-thd-1121544652 = normalize_posix_path (/tmp/sh-thd-1121544652)
  117 6682363 [main] bash 204 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: conv_to_win32_path (/tmp/sh-thd-1121544652)
  119 6682482 [main] bash 204 set_flags: flags: binary (0x2)
  116 6682598 [main] bash 204 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: src_path /tmp/sh-thd-1121544652, dst C:\Cygwin\tmp\sh-thd-1121544652, flags 0xA, rc 0
  312 6682910 [main] bash 204 symlink_info::check: GetFileAttributes (C:\Cygwin\tmp\sh-thd-1121544652) failed
  135 6683045 [main] bash 204 geterrno_from_win_error: windows error 2 == errno 2
  277 6683322 [main] bash 204 symlink_info::check: GetFileAttributes (C:\Cygwin\tmp\sh-thd-1121544652.lnk) failed
  131 6683453 [main] bash 204 geterrno_from_win_error: windows error 2 == errno 2
  118 6683571 [main] bash 204 symlink_info::check: 0 = symlink.check (C:\Cygwin\tmp\sh-thd-1121544652, 0x22E010) (0xA)
  120 6683691 [main] bash 204 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: conv_to_win32_path (/tmp)
  118 6683809 [main] bash 204 set_flags: flags: binary (0x2)
  115 6683924 [main] bash 204 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: src_path /tmp, dst C:\Cygwin\tmp, flags 0xA, rc 0
  296 6684220 [main] bash 204 symlink_info::check: not a symlink
  131 6684351 [main] bash 204 symlink_info::check: 0 = symlink.check (C:\Cygwin\tmp, 0x22E010) (0xA)
  121 6684472 [main] bash 204 path_conv::check: this->path(C:\Cygwin\tmp\sh-thd-1121544652), has_acls(0)
  140 6684612 [main] bash 204 build_fh_pc: fh 0x61155E00
  124 6684736 [main] bash 204 fhandler_base::open: (C:\Cygwin\tmp\sh-thd-1121544652, 0x100E01)
  461 6685197 [main] bash 204 fhandler_base::set_flags: flags 0x100E01, supplied_bin 0x10000
  152 6685349 [main] bash 204 fhandler_base::set_flags: filemode set to binary
  117 6685466 [main] bash 204 fhandler_base::open: 0 = NtCreateFile (0x260, 40100080, C:\Cygwin\tmp\sh-thd-1121544652, io, NULL, 80, 7, 2, 20, NULL, 0)
  121 6685587 [main] bash 204 fhandler_base::open: 1 = fhandler_base::open (C:\Cygwin\tmp\sh-thd-1121544652, 0x100E01)
  119 6685706 [main] bash 204 fhandler_base::open_fs: 1 = fhandler_disk_file::open (C:\Cygwin\tmp\sh-thd-1121544652, 0xE01)
  120 6685826 [main] bash 204 open: 3 = open (/tmp/sh-thd-1121544652, 0xE01)
20524 6706350 [main] bash 204 fcntl_worker: 0 = fcntl (0, 1, 0x22E4BC)
  146 6706496 [main] bash 204 fcntl_worker: 0 = fcntl (1, 1, 0x22E4BC)
  118 6706614 [main] bash 204 fcntl_worker: 0 = fcntl (2, 1, 0x22E4BC)
  120 6706734 [main] bash 204 fhandler_pipe::create_selectable: CreateNamedPipe: name \\.\pipe\cygwin-0xCC-0x4, size 16384
  207 6706941 [main] bash 204 fhandler_pipe::create_selectable: pipe read handle 0x274
  125 6707066 [main] bash 204 fhandler_pipe::create_selectable: CreateFile: name \\.\pipe\cygwin-0xCC-0x4
  148 6707214 [main] bash 204 fhandler_pipe::create_selectable: pipe write handle 0x250
  127 6707341 [main] bash 204 build_fh_pc: fh 0x61156418
  118 6707459 [main] bash 204 build_fh_pc: fh 0x61156210
  118 6707577 [main] bash 204 fhandler_base::set_flags: flags 0x10000, supplied_bin 0x0
  116 6707693 [main] bash 204 fhandler_base::set_flags: O_TEXT/O_BINARY set in flags 0x10000
  116 6707809 [main] bash 204 fhandler_base::set_flags: filemode set to binary
  115 6707924 [main] bash 204 fhandler_base::init: created new fhandler_base for handle 0x274, bin 1
  116 6708040 [main] bash 204 fhandler_base::set_flags: flags 0x10001, supplied_bin 0x0
  231 6708271 [main] bash 204 fhandler_base::set_flags: O_TEXT/O_BINARY set in flags 0x10000
  124 6708395 [main] bash 204 fhandler_base::set_flags: filemode set to binary
  118 6708513 [main] bash 204 fhandler_base::init: created new fhandler_base for handle 0x250, bin 1
  126 6708639 [main] bash 204 fhandler_pipe::create: 0 = pipe ([0x61156418, 0x61156210], 16384, 0x10000)
  242 6708881 [main] bash 204 set_signal_mask: oldmask 0x0, newmask 0x80002, mask_bits 0x0
  118 6708999 [main] bash 204 set_signal_mask: not calling sig_dispatch_pending
--
  111 6928937 [main] bash 2668! spawn_guts: new process name C:\Cygwin\bin\find.exe
  237 6929174 [main] bash 2668! _pinfo::dup_proc_pipe: closed wr_proc_pipe 0x8 for pid 2668(2264)
  105 6929279 [main] bash 2668! spawn_guts: spawned windows pid 2264
   99 6929378 [main] bash 2668! child_info::sync: waiting for subproc_ready(0xC8) and child process(0x254)
Program name: C:\Cygwin\bin\find.exe (pid 2668, ppid 2628)
App version:  1005.18, api: 0.132
DLL version:  1005.18, api: 0.132
DLL build:    2005-07-02 20:30
OS version:   Windows NT-5.0
Heap size:    402653184
Date/Time:    2005-07-16 11:15:58
   87    2308 [main] find 2668 set_myself: myself->dwProcessId 2264
  307    2615 [main] find 2668 open_shared: name cygpid, shared 0x28010000 (wanted 0x0), h 0x6C
  102    2717 [main] find 2668 time: 1121537758 = time (0)
21308 6950686 [main] bash 2668! child_info::sync: got subproc_ready for pid 2668
  125 6950811 [main] bash 2668! fhandler_console::close: decremented open_fhs, now 2
   87 6950898 [main] bash 2668! fhandler_base::close: closing '' handle 0x274
  109 6951007 [main] bash 2668! fhandler_console::close: decremented open_fhs, now 1
   82 6951089 [main] bash 2668! fhandler_base::close: closing '/tmp/sh-thd-1121544652' handle 0x260
  109 6951198 [main] bash 2668! fhandler_console::close: decremented open_fhs, now 0
   94 6951292 [main] bash 2668! __to_clock_t: dwHighDateTime 0, dwLowDateTime 300432
   81 6951373 [main] bash 2668! __to_clock_t: total 00000000 0000001E
   81 6951454 [main] bash 2668! __to_clock_t: dwHighDateTime 0, dwLowDateTime 200288
   80 6951534 [main] bash 2668! __to_clock_t: total 00000000 00000014
 2346 6953880 [main] bash 2668! pinfo::maybe_set_exit_code_from_windows: pid 2668, exit value - old 0x0, windows 0xDEADBEEF, cygwin 0x0
 6193    8910 [main] find 2668 child_info::ready: signalled 0xC8 that I was ready
  156    9066 [main] find 2668 open_shared: name (null), shared 0x60020000 (wanted 0x60020000), h 0xEC
 3495   12561 [main] find 2668 fhandler_base::set_flags: flags 0x18002, supplied_bin 0x0
  100   12661 [main] find 2668 fhandler_base::set_flags: O_TEXT/O_BINARY set in flags 0x10000
   81   12742 [main] find 2668 fhandler_base::set_flags: filemode set to binary
  188   12930 [main] find 2668 fhandler_console::open: incremented open_fhs, now 3
   86   13016 [main] find 2668 fhandler_console::open: opened conin$ 0x47, conout$ 0x4B
  111   13127 [main] find 2668 fhandler_base::set_flags: flags 0x18002, supplied_bin 0x0
   83   13210 [main] find 2668 fhandler_base::set_flags: O_TEXT/O_BINARY set in flags 0x10000
   79   13289 [main] find 2668 fhandler_base::set_flags: filemode set to binary
 3456   16745 [main] find 2668 fhandler_console::open: incremented open_fhs, now 3
   89   16834 [main] find 2668 fhandler_console::open: opened conin$ 0x2B, conout$ 0x2F
  190   17024 [main] find 2668 events_init: windows_system_directory 'C:\WINNT\System32\', windows_system_directory_length 18
 4449   21473 [main] find 2668 _cygwin_istext_for_stdio: fd 0: opened as binary
--
  622  132582 [main] find 2668 fhandler_base::set_flags: flags 0x110000, supplied_bin 0x10000
  113  132695 [main] find 2668 fhandler_base::set_flags: O_TEXT/O_BINARY set in flags 0x10000
   92  132787 [main] find 2668 fhandler_base::set_flags: filemode set to binary
   93  132880 [main] find 2668 fhandler_base::open: 0 = NtCreateFile (0xD8, 80100000, C:\Cygwin\etc\profile.d\00xorg-x11-base.sh, io, NULL, 0, 7, 1, 20, NULL, 0)
Program name: C:\Cygwin\bin\sort.exe (pid 2372, ppid 2628)
App version:  1005.18, api: 0.132
DLL version:  1005.18, api: 0.132
DLL build:    2005-07-02 20:30
OS version:   Windows NT-5.0
Heap size:    402653184
Date/Time:    2005-07-16 11:15:59
   87    3337 [main] sort 2372 set_myself: myself->dwProcessId 2536
  322    3659 [main] sort 2372 open_shared: name cygpid, shared 0x28010000 (wanted 0x0), h 0x6C
  106    3765 [main] sort 2372 time: 1121537759 = time (0)
24605 7082232 [main] bash 2372! child_info::sync: got subproc_ready for pid 2372
  100 7082332 [main] bash 2372! fhandler_base::close: closing '' handle 0x254
   88 7082420 [main] bash 2372! fhandler_base::close: closing '' handle 0x230
  121 7082541 [main] bash 2372! fhandler_console::close: decremented open_fhs, now 1
   92 7082633 [main] bash 2372! fhandler_base::close: closing '/tmp/sh-thd-1121544652' handle 0x260
  111 7082744 [main] bash 2372! fhandler_console::close: decremented open_fhs, now 0
   93 7082837 [main] bash 2372! __to_clock_t: dwHighDateTime 0, dwLowDateTime 600864
   83 7082920 [main] bash 2372! __to_clock_t: total 00000000 0000003C
   80 7083000 [main] bash 2372! __to_clock_t: dwHighDateTime 0, dwLowDateTime 100144
   80 7083080 [main] bash 2372! __to_clock_t: total 00000000 0000000A
 2355 7085435 [main] bash 2372! pinfo::maybe_set_exit_code_from_windows: pid 2372, exit value - old 0x0, windows 0xDEADBEEF, cygwin 0x0
 5299    9064 [main] sort 2372 child_info::ready: signalled 0x250 that I was ready
  176    9240 [main] sort 2372 open_shared: name (null), shared 0x60020000 (wanted 0x60020000), h 0xEC
   97    9337 [main] sort 2372 fhandler_base::set_flags: flags 0x18002, supplied_bin 0x0
   87    9424 [main] sort 2372 fhandler_base::set_flags: O_TEXT/O_BINARY set in flags 0x10000
   80    9504 [main] sort 2372 fhandler_base::set_flags: filemode set to binary
 7257  140137 [main] find 2668 fhandler_base::open: 1 = fhandler_base::open (C:\Cygwin\etc\profile.d\00xorg-x11-base.sh, 0x110000)
  100  140237 [main] find 2668 fhandler_base::open_fs: 1 = fhandler_disk_file::open (C:\Cygwin\etc\profile.d\00xorg-x11-base.sh, 0x10000)
  154  140391 [main] find 2668 get_file_attribute: file: C:\Cygwin\etc\profile.d\00xorg-x11-base.sh
  168  140559 [main] find 2668 fhandler_base::fstat_helper: 0 = fstat (, 0x22ECA0) st_atime=42D8B070 st_size=510, st_mode=0x81A4, st_ino=-1204480979, sizeof=96
  104  140663 [main] find 2668 fhandler_base::close: closing '/etc/profile.d/00xorg-x11-base.sh' handle 0xD8
  136  140799 [main] find 2668 stat_worker: 0 = (00xorg-x11-base.sh, 0x22ECA0)
  118  140917 [main] find 2668 lstat64: entering
   96  141013 [main] find 2668 normalize_posix_path: src xorg-x11-devel.sh
   92  141105 [main] find 2668 cwdstuff::get: posix /etc/profile.d
--
   92  200458 [main] find 2668 stat_worker: (., 0x22ED90, 1, 0x61156210), file_attributes 16
  456  200914 [main] find 2668 get_file_attribute: file: C:\Cygwin\tmp
  114  201028 [main] find 2668 fhandler_base::fstat_helper: 0 = fstat (, 0x22ED90) st_atime=42D75EF0 st_size=0, st_mode=0x41ED, st_ino=-1352959157, sizeof=96
   98  201126 [main] find 2668 stat_worker: 0 = (., 0x22ED90)
 6922  208048 [main] find 2668 close: close (0)
  208  208256 [main] find 2668 fhandler_console::close: decremented open_fhs, now 2
  100  208356 [main] find 2668 close: 0 = close (0)
  771  209127 [main] find 2668 fhandler_base::write: binary write
  323  209450 [main] find 2668 close: close (1)
   92  209542 [main] find 2668 fhandler_base::close: closing '' handle 0x274
31581   79307 [read_pipe] sort 2372 fhandler_base::read: returning 269, binary mode
  402  209944 [main] find 2668 close: 0 = close (1)
  831  210775 [main] find 2668 close: close (2)
  118  210893 [main] find 2668 fhandler_console::close: decremented open_fhs, now 1
   92  210985 [main] find 2668 close: 0 = close (2)
  880  211865 [main] find 2668 do_exit: do_exit (0), exit_state 0
  114  211979 [main] find 2668 void: 0x0 = signal (20, 0x1)
   94  212073 [main] find 2668 void: 0x0 = signal (1, 0x1)
   90  212163 [main] find 2668 void: 0x0 = signal (2, 0x1)
   90  212253 [main] find 2668 void: 0x0 = signal (3, 0x1)
   91  212344 [main] find 2668 fhandler_base::close: closing '/tmp/sh-thd-1121544652' handle 0x260
   99  212443 [main] find 2668 fhandler_base::close: closing '/tmp' handle 0xBC
  141  212584 [main] find 2668 sigproc_terminate: entering
  119  212703 [sig] find 2668 wait_sig: done
   91  212794 [sig] find 2668 _cygtls::remove: wait 0x0
  243  213037 [main] find 2668 proc_terminate: nprocs 0
   91  213128 [main] find 2668 proc_terminate: leaving
  160  213288 [main] find 2668 sigproc_terminate: sigproc handling not active
   81  213369 [main] find 2668 proc_terminate: nprocs 0
   79  213448 [main] find 2668 proc_terminate: leaving
   87  213535 [main] find 2668 __to_clock_t: dwHighDateTime 0, dwLowDateTime 400576
   98  213633 [main] find 2668 __to_clock_t: total 00000000 00000028
  481  214114 [main] find 2668 __to_clock_t: dwHighDateTime 0, dwLowDateTime 400576
  106  214220 [main] find 2668 __to_clock_t: total 00000000 00000028
 2500  216720 [main] find 2668 pinfo::maybe_set_exit_code_from_windows: pid 2668, exit value - old 0x80000000, windows 0xDEADBEEF, cygwin 0x80000000
287099 7164933 [proc_waiter] bash 2628 pinfo::maybe_set_exit_code_from_windows: pid 2668, exit value - old 0x80000000, windows 0xDEADBEEF, cygwin 0x80000000
  132 7165065 [proc_waiter] bash 2628 sig_send: sendsig 0x104, pid 2628, signal 20, its_me 1
  113 7165178 [proc_waiter] bash 2628 sig_send: Not waiting for sigcomplete.  its_me 1 signal 20
   85 7165263 [proc_waiter] bash 2628 sig_send: returning 0x0 from sending signal 20
   98 7165361 [proc_waiter] bash 2628 proc_waiter: exiting wait thread for pid 2668
  105 7165466 [sig] bash 2628 sigpacket::process: signal 20 processing
--
904931 7661662 [read_pipe] bash 204 fhandler_base::read: read 0 bytes ()
  127 7661789 [read_pipe] bash 204 fhandler_base::read: returning 128, text mode
  221 7662010 [main] bash 204 readv: 128 = readv (4, 0x22E450, 1), errno 0
  324 7662334 [main] bash 204 readv: readv (4, 0x22E450, 1) blocking, sigcatchers 19
 1110  584307 [main] sort 2372 close: 0 = close (0)
  753  585060 [main] sort 2372 close: close (1)
   99  585159 [main] sort 2372 fhandler_base::close: closing '' handle 0x230
  105  585264 [main] sort 2372 close: 0 = close (1)
 2047 7664381 [read_pipe] bash 204 fhandler_base::read: read 0 bytes ()
  119 7664500 [read_pipe] bash 204 fhandler_base::read: returning 128, text mode
  201 7664701 [main] bash 204 readv: 128 = readv (4, 0x22E450, 1), errno 0
  243 7664944 [main] bash 204 readv: readv (4, 0x22E450, 1) blocking, sigcatchers 19
 1796  587060 [main] sort 2372 close: close (2)
  133  587193 [main] sort 2372 fhandler_console::close: decremented open_fhs, now 1
  102  587295 [main] sort 2372 close: 0 = close (2)
  455  587750 [main] sort 2372 do_exit: do_exit (0), exit_state 0
  101  587851 [main] sort 2372 void: 0x0 = signal (20, 0x1)
  100  587951 [main] sort 2372 void: 0x403950 = signal (1, 0x1)
   98  588049 [main] sort 2372 void: 0x403950 = signal (2, 0x1)
   98  588147 [main] sort 2372 void: 0x0 = signal (3, 0x1)
  100  588247 [main] sort 2372 fhandler_base::close: closing '/tmp/sh-thd-1121544652' handle 0x260
  107  588354 [main] sort 2372 sigproc_terminate: entering
 1869 7666813 [read_pipe] bash 204 fhandler_base::read: read 0 bytes ()
  117 7666930 [read_pipe] bash 204 fhandler_base::read: returning 13, text mode
  201 7667131 [main] bash 204 readv: 13 = readv (4, 0x22E450, 1), errno 0
   84 7667215 [main] bash 204 readv: readv (4, 0x22E450, 1) blocking, sigcatchers 19
  812  589166 [sig] sort 2372 wait_sig: done
   93  589259 [sig] sort 2372 _cygtls::remove: wait 0x0
  270  589529 [main] sort 2372 proc_terminate: nprocs 0
   99  589628 [main] sort 2372 proc_terminate: leaving
  187  589815 [main] sort 2372 sigproc_terminate: sigproc handling not active
   91  589906 [main] sort 2372 proc_terminate: nprocs 0
   89  589995 [main] sort 2372 proc_terminate: leaving
   98  590093 [main] sort 2372 __to_clock_t: dwHighDateTime 0, dwLowDateTime 100144
   91  590184 [main] sort 2372 __to_clock_t: total 00000000 0000000A
   94  590278 [main] sort 2372 __to_clock_t: dwHighDateTime 0, dwLowDateTime 100144
   90  590368 [main] sort 2372 __to_clock_t: total 00000000 0000000A
 2535  592903 [main] sort 2372 pinfo::maybe_set_exit_code_from_windows: pid 2372, exit value - old 0x80000000, windows 0xDEADBEEF, cygwin 0x80000000
503104 7671556 [proc_waiter] bash 2628 pinfo::maybe_set_exit_code_from_windows: pid 2372, exit value - old 0x80000000, windows 0xDEADBEEF, cygwin 0x80000000
  114 7671670 [proc_waiter] bash 2628 sig_send: sendsig 0x104, pid 2628, signal 20, its_me 1
  122 7671792 [proc_waiter] bash 2628 sig_send: Not waiting for sigcomplete.  its_me 1 signal 20
--
   87 7695273 [main] bash 204 fhandler_base::close: closing '' handle 0x274
  104 7695377 [main] bash 204 close: 0 = close (4)
   88 7695465 [main] bash 204 set_signal_mask: oldmask 0x0, newmask 0x80000, mask_bits 0x0
   81 7695546 [main] bash 204 set_signal_mask: not calling sig_dispatch_pending
   84 7695630 [main] bash 204 sigaction: signal 2, newact 0x22E430 (handler 0x41C460), oa 0x42D7B0
   90 7695720 [main] bash 204 wait4: calling proc_subproc, pid -1, options 0
   81 7695801 [main] bash 204 proc_subproc: args: 4, 2292680
   81 7695882 [main] bash 204 proc_subproc: wval->pid -1, wval->options 0
   81 7695963 [main] bash 204 checkstate: nprocs 1
   79 7696042 [main] bash 204 stopped_or_terminated: considering pid 2628
   80 7696122 [main] bash 204 checkstate: no matching terminated children found
   80 7696202 [main] bash 204 checkstate: returning -1
   78 7696280 [main] bash 204 proc_subproc: only found non-terminated children
   80 7696360 [main] bash 204 proc_subproc: finished processing terminated/stopped child
   93 7696453 [main] bash 204 proc_subproc: returning 1
 3532 7696900 [main] bash 2628 do_exit: do_exit (0), exit_state 0
  108 7697008 [main] bash 2628 void: 0x41D700 = signal (20, 0x1)
  107 7697115 [main] bash 2628 void: 0x42D6F0 = signal (1, 0x1)
  107 7697222 [main] bash 2628 void: 0x42D6F0 = signal (2, 0x1)
  106 7697328 [main] bash 2628 void: 0x0 = signal (3, 0x1)
  107 7697435 [main] bash 2628 fhandler_base::close: closing '/tmp/sh-thd-1121544652' handle 0x260
  154 7697589 [main] bash 2628 fhandler_console::close: decremented open_fhs, now 0
  109 7697698 [main] bash 2628 sigproc_terminate: entering
  228 7697926 [sig] bash 2628 wait_sig: done
   99 7698025 [sig] bash 2628 _cygtls::remove: wait 0x0
  262 7698287 [main] bash 2628 proc_terminate: nprocs 0
  106 7698393 [main] bash 2628 proc_terminate: leaving
  206 7698599 [main] bash 2628 sigproc_terminate: sigproc handling not active
 1457 7700056 [main] bash 2628 proc_terminate: nprocs 0
  108 7700164 [main] bash 2628 proc_terminate: leaving
  104 7700268 [main] bash 2628 __to_clock_t: dwHighDateTime 0, dwLowDateTime 100144
   98 7700366 [main] bash 2628 __to_clock_t: total 00000000 0000000A
  104 7700470 [main] bash 2628 __to_clock_t: dwHighDateTime 0, dwLowDateTime 600864
   99 7700569 [main] bash 2628 __to_clock_t: total 00000000 0000003C
 2537 7703106 [main] bash 2628 pinfo::maybe_set_exit_code_from_windows: pid 2628, exit value - old 0x80000000, windows 0xDEADBEEF, cygwin 0x80000000
 6951 7703404 [proc_waiter] bash 204 pinfo::maybe_set_exit_code_from_windows: pid 2628, exit value - old 0x80000000, windows 0xDEADBEEF, cygwin 0x80000000
  117 7703521 [proc_waiter] bash 204 sig_send: sendsig 0xF8, pid 204, signal 20, its_me 1
  103 7703624 [proc_waiter] bash 204 sig_send: Not waiting for sigcomplete.  its_me 1 signal 20
   83 7703707 [proc_waiter] bash 204 sig_send: returning 0x0 from sending signal 20
   99 7703806 [proc_waiter] bash 204 proc_waiter: exiting wait thread for pid 2628
  115 7703921 [sig] bash 204 sigpacket::process: signal 20 processing
--
   89 7710133 [main] bash 204 wait4: calling proc_subproc, pid -1, options 1
   80 7710213 [main] bash 204 proc_subproc: args: 4, 2292680
   80 7710293 [main] bash 204 proc_subproc: wval->pid -1, wval->options 1
   83 7710376 [main] bash 204 checkstate: nprocs 0
   78 7710454 [main] bash 204 checkstate: no matching terminated children found
   79 7710533 [main] bash 204 checkstate: returning 0
   79 7710612 [main] bash 204 proc_subproc: waiting thread found no children
   81 7710693 [main] bash 204 proc_subproc: finished processing terminated/stopped child
   80 7710773 [main] bash 204 proc_subproc: returning 1
   80 7710853 [main] bash 204 __set_errno: pid_t wait4(int, int*, int, rusage*):91 val 10
   79 7710932 [main] bash 204 wait4: intpid -1, status 0x22E3FC, w->status 0, options 1, res -1
   80 7711012 [main] bash 204 wait4: *** errno 10
   94 7711106 [main] bash 204 set_signal_mask: oldmask 0x80000, newmask 0x0, mask_bits 0x80000
   97 7711203 [main] bash 204 sigaction: signal 2, newact 0x22E420 (handler 0x42D7B0), oa 0x41C460
 1003 7712206 [main] bash 204 dtable::dup2: dup2 (3, 4)
   87 7712293 [main] bash 204 build_fh_pc: fh 0x61156418
   83 7712376 [main] bash 204 fhandler_base::dup: in fhandler_base dup
  124 7712500 [main] bash 204 fhandler_base::set_flags: flags 0x110E01, supplied_bin 0x0
  109 7712609 [main] bash 204 fhandler_base::set_flags: O_TEXT/O_BINARY set in flags 0x10000
  108 7712717 [main] bash 204 fhandler_base::set_flags: filemode set to binary
  107 7712824 [main] bash 204 dtable::dup_worker: duped '/tmp/sh-thd-1121544652' old 0x260, new 0x248
  108 7712932 [main] bash 204 dtable::dup2: newfh->io_handle 0x248, oldfh->io_handle 0x260
  107 7713039 [main] bash 204 dtable::dup2: 4 = dup2 (3, 4)
  119 7713158 [main] bash 204 fhandler_base::fcntl: GETFL: 1117697
   94 7713252 [main] bash 204 fcntl_worker: 1117697 = fcntl (4, 3, 0x0)
  371 7713623 [main] bash 204 _cygwin_istext_for_stdio: fd 4: opened as binary
  287 7713910 [main] bash 204 get_file_attribute: file: C:\Cygwin\tmp\sh-thd-1121544652
   95 7714005 [main] bash 204 fhandler_base::fstat_helper: 0 = fstat (, 0x22E590) st_atime=42D8B070 st_size=0, st_mode=0x81A4, st_ino=-928992735, sizeof=96
   86 7714091 [main] bash 204 fstat64: 0 = fstat (4, 0x22E590)
 3414 7717505 [main] bash 204 writev: writev (4, 0x22E5D0, 1)
  121 7717626 [main] bash 204 fhandler_base::write: binary write
  215 7717841 [main] bash 204 writev: 269 = write (4, 0x22E5D0, 1), errno 0
  260 7718101 [main] bash 204 close: close (4)
  117 7718218 [main] bash 204 fhandler_base::close: closing '/tmp/sh-thd-1121544652' handle 0x248
  125 7718343 [main] bash 204 close: 0 = close (4)
 3196 7721539 [main] bash 204 open: open (/tmp/sh-thd-1121544652, 0x0)
  127 7721666 [main] bash 204 normalize_posix_path: src /tmp/sh-thd-1121544652
  117 7721783 [main] bash 204 normalize_posix_path: /tmp/sh-thd-1121544652 = normalize_posix_path (/tmp/sh-thd-1121544652)
  119 7721902 [main] bash 204 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: conv_to_win32_path (/tmp/sh-thd-1121544652)
  121 7722023 [main] bash 204 set_flags: flags: binary (0x2)
  116 7722139 [main] bash 204 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: src_path /tmp/sh-thd-1121544652, dst C:\Cygwin\tmp\sh-thd-1121544652, flags 0xA, rc 0
  383 7722522 [main] bash 204 symlink_info::check: not a symlink
  139 7722661 [main] bash 204 symlink_info::check: 0 = symlink.check (C:\Cygwin\tmp\sh-thd-1121544652, 0x22E040) (0xA)
  124 7722785 [main] bash 204 path_conv::check: this->path(C:\Cygwin\tmp\sh-thd-1121544652), has_acls(0)
  124 7722909 [main] bash 204 build_fh_pc: fh 0x61156418
  124 7723033 [main] bash 204 fhandler_base::open: (C:\Cygwin\tmp\sh-thd-1121544652, 0x100000)
 2531 7725564 [main] bash 204 fhandler_base::set_flags: flags 0x100000, supplied_bin 0x10000
  208 7725772 [main] bash 204 fhandler_base::set_flags: filemode set to binary
  121 7725893 [main] bash 204 fhandler_base::open: 0 = NtCreateFile (0x248, 80100000, C:\Cygwin\tmp\sh-thd-1121544652, io, NULL, 0, 7, 1, 20, NULL, 0)
  121 7726014 [main] bash 204 fhandler_base::open: 1 = fhandler_base::open (C:\Cygwin\tmp\sh-thd-1121544652, 0x100000)
 3326 7729340 [main] bash 204 fhandler_base::open_fs: 1 = fhandler_disk_file::open (C:\Cygwin\tmp\sh-thd-1121544652, 0x0)
  151 7729491 [main] bash 204 open: 4 = open (/tmp/sh-thd-1121544652, 0x0)
  121 7729612 [main] bash 204 close: close (3)
  122 7729734 [main] bash 204 fhandler_base::close: closing '/tmp/sh-thd-1121544652' handle 0x260
 2187 7731921 [main] bash 204 close: 0 = close (3)
  216 7732137 [main] bash 204 normalize_posix_path: src /tmp/sh-thd-1121544652
  122 7732259 [main] bash 204 normalize_posix_path: /tmp/sh-thd-1121544652 = normalize_posix_path (/tmp/sh-thd-1121544652)
  120 7732379 [main] bash 204 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: conv_to_win32_path (/tmp/sh-thd-1121544652)
  122 7732501 [main] bash 204 set_flags: flags: binary (0x2)
  123 7732624 [main] bash 204 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: src_path /tmp/sh-thd-1121544652, dst C:\Cygwin\tmp\sh-thd-1121544652, flags 0xA, rc 0
  387 7733011 [main] bash 204 symlink_info::check: not a symlink
  138 7733149 [main] bash 204 symlink_info::check: 0 = symlink.check (C:\Cygwin\tmp\sh-thd-1121544652, 0x22E090) (0xA)
  124 7733273 [main] bash 204 path_conv::check: this->path(C:\Cygwin\tmp\sh-thd-1121544652), has_acls(0)
  119 7733392 [main] bash 204 unlink: _unlink (C:\Cygwin\tmp\sh-thd-1121544652)
 6084 7739476 [main] bash 204 seterrno_from_win_error: /netrel/src/cygwin-1.5.18-1/winsup/cygwin/syscalls.cc:259 windows error 2
  204 7739680 [main] bash 204 geterrno_from_win_error: windows error 2 == errno 2
  120 7739800 [main] bash 204 __set_errno: void seterrno_from_win_error(const char*, int, DWORD):307 val 2
  118 7739918 [main] bash 204 unlink: -1 = unlink (/tmp/sh-thd-1121544652)
  121 7740039 [main] bash 204 close: close (4)
  121 7740160 [main] bash 204 fhandler_base::close: closing '/tmp/sh-thd-1121544652' handle 0x248
  164 7740324 [main] bash 204 close: 0 = close (4)
 4412 7744736 [main] bash 204 fhandler_console::write: 10012468, 75
  135 7744871 [main] bash 204 fhandler_console::write: at 98(b) state is 0
  344 7745215 [main] bash 204 fhandler_console::write: 75 = write_console (,..75)
134734 7879949 [main] bash 204 fcntl_worker: 0 = fcntl (0, 1, 0x22E6FC)
  146 7880095 [main] bash 204 fcntl_worker: 0 = fcntl (1, 1, 0x22E6FC)
  117 7880212 [main] bash 204 fcntl_worker: 0 = fcntl (2, 1, 0x22E6FC)
  121 7880333 [main] bash 204 fhandler_pipe::create_selectable: CreateNamedPipe: name \\.\pipe\cygwin-0xCC-0x5, size 16384
  232 7880565 [main] bash 204 fhandler_pipe::create_selectable: pipe read handle 0x248
  129 7880694 [main] bash 204 fhandler_pipe::create_selectable: CreateFile: name \\.\pipe\cygwin-0xCC-0x5
  147 7880841 [main] bash 204 fhandler_pipe::create_selectable: pipe write handle 0x260
  129 7880970 [main] bash 204 build_fh_pc: fh 0x61156418
  119 7881089 [main] bash 204 build_fh_pc: fh 0x61155E00
  117 7881206 [main] bash 204 fhandler_base::set_flags: flags 0x10000, supplied_bin 0x0
  117 7881323 [main] bash 204 fhandler_base::set_flags: O_TEXT/O_BINARY set in flags 0x10000
  115 7881438 [main] bash 204 fhandler_base::set_flags: filemode set to binary
 4736 7886174 [main] bash 204 fhandler_base::init: created new fhandler_base for handle 0x248, bin 1
  139 7886313 [main] bash 204 fhandler_base::set_flags: flags 0x10001, supplied_bin 0x0
  118 7886431 [main] bash 204 fhandler_base::set_flags: O_TEXT/O_BINARY set in flags 0x10000
  117 7886548 [main] bash 204 fhandler_base::set_flags: filemode set to binary

[-- Attachment #4: passwd --]

SYSTEM:*:18:544:,S-1-5-18::
Administrators:*:544:544:,S-1-5-32-544::
Administrator:unused_by_nt/2000/xp:500:513:U-MALEX\Administrator,S-1-5-21-1214440339-492894223-854245398-500:/home/Administrator:/bin/bash
ASPNET:unused_by_nt/2000/xp:1016:513:ASP.NET Machine Account,U-MALEX\ASPNET,S-1-5-21-1214440339-492894223-854245398-1016:/home/ASPNET:/bin/bash
Audicy:unused_by_nt/2000/xp:1011:513:Audicy,U-MALEX\Audicy,S-1-5-21-1214440339-492894223-854245398-1011:/home/Audicy:/bin/bash
bdemchak:unused_by_nt/2000/xp:1000:513:bdemchak,U-MALEX\Barry Demchak,S-1-5-21-1214440339-492894223-854245398-1000:/home/bdemchak:/bin/bash
Dumbass:unused_by_nt/2000/xp:1013:513:Dumbass,U-MALEX\Dumbass,S-1-5-21-1214440339-492894223-854245398-1013:/home/Dumbass:/bin/bash
dvd:unused_by_nt/2000/xp:1007:513:DVD Player,U-MALEX\dvd,S-1-5-21-1214440339-492894223-854245398-1007:/home/dvd:/bin/bash
Guest:unused_by_nt/2000/xp:501:513:U-MALEX\Guest,S-1-5-21-1214440339-492894223-854245398-501:/home/Guest:/bin/bash
IUSR_MALEX:unused_by_nt/2000/xp:1012:513:Internet Guest Account,U-MALEX\IUSR_MALEX,S-1-5-21-1214440339-492894223-854245398-1012:/home/IUSR_MALEX:/bin/bash
John Trojanowski:unused_by_nt/2000/xp:1009:513:John Trojanowski,U-MALEX\John Trojanowski,S-1-5-21-1214440339-492894223-854245398-1009:/home/John Trojanowski:/bin/bash
MChewbacca:unused_by_nt/2000/xp:1001:513:Chewbacca,U-MALEX\MChewbacca,S-1-5-21-1214440339-492894223-854245398-1001:/home/MChewbacca:/bin/bash
MColin:unused_by_nt/2000/xp:1002:513:Colin,U-MALEX\MColin,S-1-5-21-1214440339-492894223-854245398-1002:/home/MColin:/bin/bash
MDuke:unused_by_nt/2000/xp:1005:513:Duke,U-MALEX\MDuke,S-1-5-21-1214440339-492894223-854245398-1005:/home/MDuke:/bin/bash
MGeorge:unused_by_nt/2000/xp:1018:513:George Bush,U-MALEX\MGeorge,S-1-5-21-1214440339-492894223-854245398-1018:/home/MGeorge:/bin/bash
MLuke:unused_by_nt/2000/xp:1004:513:Luke,U-MALEX\MLuke,S-1-5-21-1214440339-492894223-854245398-1004:/home/MLuke:/bin/bash
sshd:unused_by_nt/2000/xp:1019:513:sshd privsep,U-MALEX\sshd,S-1-5-21-1214440339-492894223-854245398-1019:/cygdrive/e/Sysprog/Cygwin/var/empty:/bin/bash

* Re: cannot create temp file for here document
@ 2005-07-16 13:12         ` Eric Blake
From: Eric Blake @ 2005-07-16 13:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Barry Demchak; +Cc: cygwin

@ 2005-07-16  1:48       ` Barry Demchak
From: Barry Demchak @ 2005-07-16  1:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric Blake; +Cc: cygwin

Hi, Eric --

OK ... thanks ... I see your point about following the directions ...
there's a lot of useful information there.

[...]

I appreciate your help!

At 03:28 PM 7/15/2005, Eric Blake wrote:

>According to Barry Demchak on 7/15/2005 11:52 AM:
> > Hi, Dave --
> >
> > Pretty simple and interesting. It seems like "sort" is failing ... as if
> > there's problems with the temp directory (???).
>
>- From the error message, it is not the sort that is failing, but this
>compound statement in /etc/profile:
>
>while read f; do
>done <<- EOF
>`/bin/find /etc/profile.d -iname '*.sh' -type f | sort`
>EOF
>
>where bash is trying to create a temporary file to collect the output of
>the sort in order to pass it to the read loop.
>

> > Here's what it looks to me:
> >
> > A) The TEMP and TMP environment variables are
> > both /cygdrive/c/DOCUME~1/BARRYD~1/LOCALS~1/Temp
>
>Unix programs, if they look at the environment, tend to favor $TMPDIR and
>$TMP, not $TEMP.  I could not find it in the documentation, but by reading
>the source (/usr/src/bash-3.0/lib/sh/tmpfile.c, if you install the
>source), bash does check $TMPDIR (sometimes), then /tmp, /var/tmp,
>/usr/tmp, then . until it finds a directory that it thinks is writable.
>But its check is not using the access() method, so it may be getting
>confused by ACLs and selecting the wrong directory as writable.
>

> > B) The !C environment variable (which I suppose must be the same
> > as /cygdrive/c) is C:\Cygwin\bin
>
>!C is Windows way to remember the current directory per drive letter (yes,
>Windows really does have up to 27 current working directories, 26 for use
>with relative drive prefixes, and the last for when there is no drive
>prefix).  But cygwin does not use that variable, and only tracks a single
>current working directory.
>

> > If that's all true, then the temp directory it must be trying to use
> would be
> > C:\Cygwin\bin\DOCUME~1/BARRYD~1/LOCALS~1/Temp ... which does not exist
>
>Nope, since you don't define TMPDIR, bash is trying to use /tmp.  And the
>location of /tmp is probably c:\cygwin\tmp, although you didn't follow the
>directions to attach cygcheck output, so I can't prove that.
>
>Please show the output of:
>
>$ ls -l / /tmp /cygdrive/c
>$ getfacl / /tmp /cygdrive/c
>
>My guess is that there are ACLs at play, so that even though ls shows the
>directory as writable, an ACL is preventing your user id from actually
>creating the temp file.
>
> > So, I'm out to lunch here ... below is the -x dump:
>
>Actually, a combination -xv dump is nicer, because it shows commands in
>context both before and after all parameters are expanded.  But what you
>provided was okay.
>
>- --
>Life is short - so eat dessert first!
>
>Eric Blake             ebb9@byu.net
>volunteer cygwin bash maintainer

[-- Attachment #2: cygcheck.out --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 59037 bytes --]

Cygwin Configuration Diagnostics
Current System Time: Fri Jul 15 18:25:39 2005

Windows 2000 Professional Ver 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2

Path:	C:\Cygwin\usr\local\bin
	C:\Cygwin\bin
	C:\Cygwin\bin
	C:\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin
	c:\WINNT\system32
	c:\WINNT
	c:\WINNT\System32\Wbem
	e:\sysprog\java\j2sdk1.4.2_08\bin
	c:\PROGRAM FILES\THINKPAD\UTILITIES
	e:\comprog\Symantec\pcAnywhere\
	e:\comprog\symantec\winfax\macros
	e:\sysprog\Microsoft\Support Tools\
	c:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel
	c:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\Fire GL 3D Studio Max
	c:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\Fire GL Control Panel

Output from C:\Cygwin\bin\id.exe (nontsec)
UID: 1000(bdemchak)        GID: 513(None)
0(root)                    513(None)
544(Administrators)        545(Users)
1006(Torrey Pines Trusted)

Output from C:\Cygwin\bin\id.exe (ntsec)
UID: 1000(bdemchak)        GID: 513(None)
0(root)                    513(None)
544(Administrators)        545(Users)
1006(Torrey Pines Trusted)

SysDir: C:\WINNT\System32
WinDir: C:\WINNT

USER = `bdemchak'
PWD = `/tmp'
HOME = `/home/bdemchak'
MAKE_MODE = `unix'

HOMEPATH = `\'
MANPATH = `/usr/local/man:/usr/man:/usr/share/man:/usr/autotool/devel/man:'
APPDATA = `C:\Documents and Settings\Barry Demchak\Application Data'
HOSTNAME = `malex'
TERM = `cygwin'
PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER = `x86 Family 15 Model 2 Stepping 4, GenuineIntel'
WINDIR = `C:\WINNT'
OLDPWD = `/var/tmp'
USERDOMAIN = `MALEX'
OS = `Windows_NT'
ALLUSERSPROFILE = `C:\Documents and Settings\All Users'
OS2LIBPATH = `C:\WINNT\system32\os2\dll;'
TEMP = `/cygdrive/c/DOCUME~1/BARRYD~1/LOCALS~1/Temp'
COMMONPROGRAMFILES = `C:\Program Files\Common Files'
TVDUMPFLAGS = `10'
USERNAME = `Barry Demchak'
PROCESSOR_LEVEL = `15'
SYSTEMDRIVE = `C:'
JAVA_HOME = `E:\Sysprog\Java\j2sdk1.4.2_08'
USERPROFILE = `C:\Documents and Settings\Barry Demchak'
PS1 = `\[\e]0;\w\a\]\n\[\e[32m\]\u@\h \[\e[33m\]\w\[\e[0m\]\n\$ '
LOGONSERVER = `\\MALEX'
PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE = `x86'
!C: = `C:\Cygwin\bin'
DDKROOT = `e:\sysprog\NTDDK'
SHLVL = `1'
PATHEXT = `.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH'
HOMEDRIVE = `C:'
PROMPT = `$P$G'
COMSPEC = `C:\WINNT\system32\cmd.exe'
TMP = `/cygdrive/c/DOCUME~1/BARRYD~1/LOCALS~1/Temp'
SYSTEMROOT = `C:\WINNT'
PRINTER = `\\MCHEWBACCA\KOOP PCL 5E'
CVS_RSH = `/bin/ssh'
PROCESSOR_REVISION = `0204'
CLASSPATH = `e:\sysprog\java\j2sdk1.4.2_08\jre\lib\rt.jar'
INFOPATH = `/usr/local/info:/usr/info:/usr/share/info:/usr/autotool/devel/info:/usr/autotool/stable/info:'
PROGRAMFILES = `C:\Program Files'
NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS = `1'
COMPUTERNAME = `MALEX'
_ = `/usr/bin/cygcheck'
POSIXLY_CORRECT = `1'

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\Program Options
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2
  (default) = `/cygdrive'
  cygdrive flags = 0x00000022
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/
  (default) = `C:\Cygwin'
  flags = 0x0000000a
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/usr/bin
  (default) = `C:\Cygwin/bin'
  flags = 0x0000000a
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/usr/lib
  (default) = `C:\Cygwin/lib'
  flags = 0x0000000a
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\Program Options

c:  hd  FAT32     7987Mb  90% CP    UN           MALEX
d:  hd  NTFS      7951Mb  61% CP CS UN PA FC     DOCUMENTS
e:  hd  NTFS      8091Mb  69% CP CS UN PA FC     APPS
f:  hd  NTFS      2495Mb  52% CP CS UN PA FC     DOWNLOADS
g:  hd  NTFS      3551Mb  72% CP CS UN PA FC     CLIENTS
h:  hd  NTFS      1993Mb  37% CP CS UN PA FC     CACHES
i:  hd  FAT32      167Mb  95% CP    UN           EXTRAS
j:  cd  UDF       7801Mb 100%    CS UN           DNQ000ENU0
k:  hd  FAT32     1628Mb  90% CP    UN           MAINTENANCE
s:  fd             N/A    N/A

C:\Cygwin      /          system  binmode
C:\Cygwin/bin  /usr/bin   system  binmode
C:\Cygwin/lib  /usr/lib   system  binmode
.              /cygdrive  system  binmode,cygdrive

Found: C:\Cygwin\bin\awk.exe
Found: C:\Cygwin\bin\bash.exe
Found: C:\Cygwin\bin\cat.exe
Found: C:\Cygwin\bin\cp.exe
Found: C:\Cygwin\bin\cpp.exe
Found: C:\Cygwin\bin\find.exe
Found: C:\Cygwin\bin\gcc.exe
Found: C:\Cygwin\bin\gdb.exe
Found: C:\Cygwin\bin\grep.exe
Found: C:\Cygwin\bin\ld.exe
Found: C:\Cygwin\bin\ls.exe
Found: C:\Cygwin\bin\make.exe
Found: C:\Cygwin\bin\mv.exe
Found: C:\Cygwin\bin\rm.exe
Found: C:\Cygwin\bin\sed.exe
Found: C:\Cygwin\bin\sh.exe
Found: C:\Cygwin\bin\tar.exe

  311k 2005/06/22 C:\Cygwin\bin\cyghttpd2core.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyghttpd2core.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/6/22 10:28
  123k 2004/09/29 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygatk-1.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygatk-1.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/9/29 16:16
  260k 2005/06/25 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygclamav-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygclamav-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/6/25 0:33
  529k 2004/06/27 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygcppunit-1-9-14.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygcppunit-1-9-14.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/6/26 18:29
    7k 2003/10/19 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygcrypt-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygcrypt-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/10/19 0:57
  617k 2004/03/22 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygcurl-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygcurl-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/3/22 7:52
   22k 2004/02/10 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygcygipc-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygcygipc-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/2/9 18:48
  174k 2004/10/14 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygexpat-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygexpat-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/14 1:34
  146k 2004/12/21 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygmagic-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygmagic-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/12/21 6:34
  654k 2003/11/04 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygfltknox-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygfltknox-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/11/4 13:57
   65k 2003/11/04 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygfltknox_forms-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygfltknox_forms-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/11/4 13:57
   81k 2003/11/04 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygfltknox_gl-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygfltknox_gl-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/11/4 13:58
  108k 2003/11/04 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygfltknox_images-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygfltknox_images-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/11/4 13:58
  195k 2004/11/23 C:\Cygwin\bin\cyggconf-2-4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggconf-2-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/11/23 14:38
  135k 2004/09/02 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygglib-1-2-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygglib-1-2-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/9/2 11:21
   11k 2004/09/02 C:\Cygwin\bin\cyggmodule-1-2-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggmodule-1-2-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/9/2 11:23
   10k 2004/09/02 C:\Cygwin\bin\cyggthread-1-2-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggthread-1-2-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/9/2 11:23
  564k 2004/12/30 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygglib-2.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygglib-2.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/12/30 6:17
   11k 2004/12/30 C:\Cygwin\bin\cyggmodule-2.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggmodule-2.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/12/30 6:21
  252k 2004/12/30 C:\Cygwin\bin\cyggobject-2.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggobject-2.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/12/30 6:20
   15k 2004/12/30 C:\Cygwin\bin\cyggthread-2.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggthread-2.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/12/30 6:21
  158k 2004/10/16 C:\Cygwin\bin\cyggmp-3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggmp-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/16 0:40
  288k 2004/10/16 C:\Cygwin\bin\cyggmpxx-3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggmpxx-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/16 0:40
   71k 2004/10/16 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygmp-3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygmp-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/16 0:40
   95k 2004/10/16 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygmpfr-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygmpfr-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/16 0:47
   32k 2004/09/29 C:\Cygwin\bin\cyggnome-keyring-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggnome-keyring-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/9/28 23:27
  403k 2004/10/27 C:\Cygwin\bin\cyggnomevfs-2-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggnomevfs-2-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/27 14:29
 1412k 2005/03/12 C:\Cygwin\bin\cyggsl-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggsl-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/3/12 13:26
  184k 2005/03/12 C:\Cygwin\bin\cyggslcblas-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggslcblas-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/3/12 13:02
  195k 2004/09/02 C:\Cygwin\bin\cyggdk-1-2-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggdk-1-2-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/9/2 11:31
 1293k 2004/09/02 C:\Cygwin\bin\cyggtk-1-2-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggtk-1-2-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/9/2 11:44
  394k 2004/12/31 C:\Cygwin\bin\cyggdk-x11-2.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggdk-x11-2.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/12/30 12:59
   79k 2004/12/31 C:\Cygwin\bin\cyggdk_pixbuf-2.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggdk_pixbuf-2.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/12/30 12:36
   56k 2004/12/31 C:\Cygwin\bin\cyggdk_pixbuf_xlib-2.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggdk_pixbuf_xlib-2.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/12/30 14:45
 2708k 2004/12/31 C:\Cygwin\bin\cyggtk-x11-2.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggtk-x11-2.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/12/30 13:55
   12k 2003/02/17 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygioperm-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygioperm-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/2/17 11:58
  241k 2004/08/06 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygjasper-1-701-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygjasper-1-701-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/6 8:17
   48k 2003/08/10 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygjbig1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygjbig1.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/10 16:58
  156k 2004/06/04 C:\Cygwin\bin\cyglcms-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyglcms-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/6/4 7:00
   93k 2005/02/17 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygapr-0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygapr-0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/17 13:52
   68k 2005/02/17 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygaprutil-0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygaprutil-0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/17 13:56
   77k 2004/06/04 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygart_lgpl_2-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygart_lgpl_2-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/6/4 3:20
  802k 2003/09/15 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygaspell-15.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygaspell-15.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/9/15 5:32
  145k 2004/09/02 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygaudiofile-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygaudiofile-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/9/1 20:38
  336k 2004/10/27 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygbonobo-2-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygbonobo-2-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/27 0:43
   72k 2004/10/27 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygbonobo-activation-4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygbonobo-activation-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/26 16:19
  425k 2004/10/29 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygbonoboui-2-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygbonoboui-2-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/28 16:12
   54k 2002/01/27 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygbz21.0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygbz21.0.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/1/26 17:07
   55k 2004/09/14 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygbz2-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygbz2-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/9/13 21:16
   18k 2004/07/06 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygcharset-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygcharset-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/6 11:09
  260k 2004/10/26 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygcroco-0.6-3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygcroco-0.6-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/26 15:09
  326k 2002/06/26 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygdb2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygdb2.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/6/26 10:48
  380k 2002/07/24 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygdb-3.1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygdb-3.1.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/7/24 9:24
  487k 2002/07/24 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygdb_cxx-3.1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygdb_cxx-3.1.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/7/24 9:25
  831k 2003/09/20 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygdb-4.1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygdb-4.1.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/9/20 14:51
 1080k 2003/09/20 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygdb_cxx-4.1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygdb_cxx-4.1.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/9/20 14:53
  895k 2004/04/28 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygdb-4.2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygdb-4.2.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/4/27 8:31
 1156k 2004/04/28 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygdb_cxx-4.2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygdb_cxx-4.2.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/4/27 8:35
  965k 2005/05/14 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygdb-4.3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygdb-4.3.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/5/14 5:37
 1240k 2005/05/14 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygdb_cxx-4.3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygdb_cxx-4.3.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/5/14 5:41
   28k 2004/08/15 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygesd-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygesd-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/15 16:31
   94k 2004/06/07 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygexif-10.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygexif-10.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/6/7 1:53
  129k 2004/03/11 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygfontconfig-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygfontconfig-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/3/10 16:12
  907k 2004/06/09 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygfpx-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygfpx-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/6/9 1:35
  361k 2003/10/25 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygfreetype-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygfreetype-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/10/21 21:18
  323k 2004/09/30 C:\Cygwin\bin\cyggcrypt-11.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggcrypt-11.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/9/30 10:00
  222k 2005/01/13 C:\Cygwin\bin\cyggd-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggd-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/1/13 7:56
   19k 2003/03/22 C:\Cygwin\bin\cyggdbm.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggdbm.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/2/19 19:05
   28k 2003/07/20 C:\Cygwin\bin\cyggdbm-3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggdbm-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/7/20 0:58
   15k 2003/07/20 C:\Cygwin\bin\cyggdbm_compat-3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggdbm_compat-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/7/20 1:00
   30k 2003/08/11 C:\Cygwin\bin\cyggdbm-4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggdbm-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/10 19:12
   15k 2003/08/11 C:\Cygwin\bin\cyggdbm_compat-4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggdbm_compat-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/10 19:13
  116k 2004/10/10 C:\Cygwin\bin\cyggeotiff-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggeotiff-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/10 16:55
   17k 2004/07/06 C:\Cygwin\bin\cyggettextpo-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggettextpo-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/6 10:56
  107k 2004/07/06 C:\Cygwin\bin\cyggettextlib-0-14-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggettextlib-0-14-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/6 10:56
  190k 2004/07/06 C:\Cygwin\bin\cyggettextsrc-0-14-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggettextsrc-0-14-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/6 10:56
   79k 2004/09/07 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygglade-2.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygglade-2.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/9/7 15:54
   76k 2004/10/28 C:\Cygwin\bin\cyggnome-2-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggnome-2-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/28 14:06
  167k 2004/09/24 C:\Cygwin\bin\cyggnomecanvas-2-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggnomecanvas-2-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/9/23 19:42
  377k 2004/11/04 C:\Cygwin\bin\cyggnomeprint-2-2-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggnomeprint-2-2-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/11/3 18:53
  158k 2004/10/04 C:\Cygwin\bin\cyggnomeprintui-2-2-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggnomeprintui-2-2-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/3 19:57
  541k 2004/10/29 C:\Cygwin\bin\cyggnomeui-2-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggnomeui-2-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/29 2:30
   13k 2004/09/29 C:\Cygwin\bin\cyggpg-error-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggpg-error-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/9/29 16:12
  351k 2004/07/17 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygGraphicsMagick++-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygGraphicsMagick++-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/17 1:48
 2170k 2004/07/17 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygGraphicsMagick-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygGraphicsMagick-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/17 1:46
  528k 2005/05/06 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygguile-12.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygguile-12.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/5/6 2:46
   17k 2005/05/06 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygguile-ltdl-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygguile-ltdl-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/5/6 2:44
   12k 2005/05/06 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygguilereadline-v-12-12.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygguilereadline-v-12-12.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/5/6 2:46
   68k 2005/05/06 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygguile-srfi-srfi-13-14-v-1-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygguile-srfi-srfi-13-14-v-1-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/5/6 2:46
   31k 2005/05/06 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygguile-srfi-srfi-4-v-1-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygguile-srfi-srfi-4-v-1-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/5/6 2:46
  991k 2004/07/06 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygiconv-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygiconv-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/6 11:10
  147k 2004/08/31 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygIDL-2-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygIDL-2-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/30 19:00
   21k 2001/06/20 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygintl.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygintl.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/6/20 10:09
   22k 2001/12/13 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygintl-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygintl-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/12/13 1:28
   37k 2003/08/10 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygintl-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygintl-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/10 14:50
   54k 2004/07/06 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygintl-3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygintl-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/6 10:51
  132k 2003/08/11 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygjpeg-62.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygjpeg-62.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/10 17:37
  119k 2002/02/09 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygjpeg6b.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygjpeg6b.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/2/8 21:19
   60k 2004/09/27 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygkpathsea-3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygkpathsea-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/9/27 10:32
   65k 2005/05/05 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygkpathsea-4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygkpathsea-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/5/5 7:33
   41k 2005/06/01 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygltdl-3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygltdl-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/5/31 22:34
  369k 2004/08/11 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygMagick++-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygMagick++-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/10 23:04
 3214k 2004/08/11 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygMagick-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygMagick-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/10 22:37
  154k 2004/08/11 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygWand-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygWand-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/10 23:04
  181k 2003/10/06 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygmcrypt-4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygmcrypt-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/10/6 7:54
  323k 2004/08/10 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygmng-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygmng-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/10 12:45
   45k 2001/04/25 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygform5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygform5.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/4/24 22:28
   26k 2001/04/25 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygmenu5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygmenu5.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/4/24 22:27
  156k 2001/04/25 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygncurses++5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygncurses++5.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/4/24 22:29
  226k 2001/04/25 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygncurses5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygncurses5.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/4/24 22:17
   15k 2001/04/25 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygpanel5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpanel5.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/4/24 22:27
   35k 2002/01/09 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygform6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygform6.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/1/8 22:03
   20k 2002/01/09 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygmenu6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygmenu6.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/1/8 22:03
  175k 2002/01/09 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygncurses++6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygncurses++6.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/1/8 22:03
  202k 2002/01/09 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygncurses6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygncurses6.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/1/8 22:03
   12k 2002/01/09 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygpanel6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpanel6.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/1/8 22:03
   48k 2003/08/09 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygform7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygform7.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/9 2:25
   29k 2003/08/09 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygmenu7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygmenu7.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/9 2:25
  224k 2003/08/09 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygncurses7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygncurses7.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/9 2:24
   19k 2003/08/09 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygpanel7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpanel7.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/9 2:24
   40k 2004/10/10 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygform-8.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygform-8.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/10 1:33
   22k 2004/10/10 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygmenu-8.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygmenu-8.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/10 1:33
   74k 2004/10/10 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygncurses++-8.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygncurses++-8.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/10 1:33
  216k 2004/10/10 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygncurses-8.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygncurses-8.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/10 1:25
   13k 2004/10/10 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygpanel-8.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpanel-8.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/10 1:32
   92k 2004/07/10 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygneon-24.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygneon-24.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/10 8:37
   40k 2004/01/02 C:\Cygwin\bin\cyglber-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyglber-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/1/2 3:11
  194k 2004/01/02 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygldap-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygldap-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/1/2 3:27
  202k 2004/01/02 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygldap_r-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygldap_r-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/1/2 3:27
   42k 2005/05/04 C:\Cygwin\bin\cyglber-2-2-7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyglber-2-2-7.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/5/4 3:54
  179k 2005/05/04 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygldap-2-2-7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygldap-2-2-7.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/5/4 4:03
  191k 2005/05/04 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygldap_r-2-2-7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygldap_r-2-2-7.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/5/4 4:03
   63k 2003/04/11 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygpcre.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpcre.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/4/11 1:31
   61k 2003/04/11 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygpcreposix.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpcreposix.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/4/11 1:31
   62k 2003/12/11 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygpcre-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpcre-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/12/11 9:01
    9k 2003/12/11 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygpcreposix-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpcreposix-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/12/11 9:01
  168k 2003/08/10 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygpng10.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpng10.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/10 15:31
  173k 2003/08/10 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygpng12.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpng12.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/10 15:35
  170k 2002/01/21 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygpng2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpng2.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/1/20 17:05
   22k 2002/06/09 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygpopt-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpopt-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/6/8 22:45
  575k 2004/10/10 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygproj-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygproj-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/10 15:57
   17k 2001/06/28 C:\Cygwin\bin\cyghistory4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyghistory4.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/1/6 20:34
  108k 2001/06/28 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygreadline4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygreadline4.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/1/6 20:34
   29k 2003/08/10 C:\Cygwin\bin\cyghistory5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyghistory5.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/10 16:16
  148k 2003/08/10 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygreadline5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygreadline5.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/10 16:16
   24k 2005/06/26 C:\Cygwin\bin\cyghistory6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyghistory6.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/6/25 21:41
  144k 2005/06/26 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygreadline6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygreadline6.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/6/25 21:41
   78k 2004/10/13 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygsasl2-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygsasl2-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/13 15:50
  380k 2003/12/13 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygsmi-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygsmi-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/12/12 16:57
  281k 2003/02/24 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygtiff3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygtiff3.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/2/23 20:58
  282k 2003/08/11 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygtiff4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygtiff4.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/10 19:32
  299k 2004/10/10 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygtiff-5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygtiff-5.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/10 14:55
   27k 2004/03/05 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygungif-4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygungif-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/3/5 12:13
  293k 2004/06/08 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygwmf-0-2-7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygwmf-0-2-7.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/6/8 3:49
  101k 2004/06/08 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygwmflite-0-2-7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygwmflite-0-2-7.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/6/8 3:46
  151k 2004/10/19 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygwnck-1-4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygwnck-1-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/19 13:58
 2689k 2002/11/16 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygxerces-c21.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygxerces-c21.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/11/15 20:07
 2984k 2003/02/07 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygxerces-c22.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygxerces-c22.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/2/7 10:50
 3006k 2003/10/12 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygxerces-c23.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygxerces-c23.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/10/11 19:36
 3520k 2003/12/16 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygxerces-c24.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygxerces-c24.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/12/16 11:45
 3416k 2004/02/21 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygxerces-c25.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygxerces-c25.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/2/20 22:49
 1242k 2005/01/08 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygxml2-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygxml2-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/1/8 5:22
   65k 2005/01/08 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygexslt-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygexslt-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/1/8 5:27
  195k 2005/01/08 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygxslt-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygxslt-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/1/8 5:24
  101k 2004/09/18 C:\Cygwin\bin\cyglightcomp.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyglightcomp.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/9/18 12:39
  222k 2005/05/28 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygmhash-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygmhash-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/5/28 2:40
   21k 2004/10/22 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygminires.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygminires.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/22 13:28
  882k 2004/09/13 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygnaim_core-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygnaim_core-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/9/13 11:04
   49k 2004/08/02 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygogrove-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygogrove-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/2 8:41
  326k 2004/08/02 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygospgrove-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygospgrove-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/2 9:07
 1922k 2004/08/02 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygostyle-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygostyle-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/2 9:07
 1706k 2004/08/02 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygosp-4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygosp-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/2 7:51
 1042k 2005/07/07 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygcrypto-0.9.8.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygcrypto-0.9.8.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/7/7 2:06
  217k 2005/07/07 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygssl-0.9.8.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygssl-0.9.8.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/7/7 2:07
  858k 2005/04/11 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygcrypto-0.9.7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygcrypto-0.9.7.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/4/11 11:21
  171k 2005/04/11 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygssl-0.9.7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygssl-0.9.7.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/4/11 11:21
  304k 2004/10/11 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygORBit-2-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygORBit-2-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/11 16:18
   39k 2004/10/11 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygORBit-imodule-2-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygORBit-imodule-2-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/11 16:28
   18k 2004/10/11 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygORBitCosNaming-2-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygORBitCosNaming-2-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/11 16:27
  196k 2005/01/08 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygpango-1.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpango-1.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/1/8 13:19
  138k 2005/01/08 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygpangoft2-1.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpangoft2-1.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/1/8 13:36
   33k 2005/01/08 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygpangowin32-1.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpangowin32-1.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/1/8 13:39
   37k 2005/01/08 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygpangox-1.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpangox-1.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/1/8 13:35
   17k 2005/01/08 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygpangoxft-1.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpangoxft-1.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/1/8 13:38
 1256k 2005/07/06 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygperl5_8.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygperl5_8.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/7/6 10:12
  685k 2005/01/18 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygruby18.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygruby18.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/1/18 13:21
   28k 2004/11/15 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygstartup-notification-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygstartup-notification-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/11/14 19:59
  134k 2005/06/10 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygsvn_client-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygsvn_client-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/6/10 14:25
   27k 2005/06/10 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygsvn_delta-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygsvn_delta-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/6/10 14:21
   22k 2005/06/10 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygsvn_diff-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygsvn_diff-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/6/10 14:23
   15k 2005/06/10 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygsvn_fs-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygsvn_fs-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/6/10 14:22
  127k 2005/06/10 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygsvn_fs_base-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygsvn_fs_base-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/6/10 14:22
   88k 2005/06/10 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygsvn_fs_fs-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygsvn_fs_fs-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/6/10 14:21
    9k 2005/06/10 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygsvn_ra-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygsvn_ra-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/6/10 14:24
   85k 2005/06/10 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygsvn_ra_dav-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygsvn_ra_dav-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/6/10 14:23
   19k 2005/06/10 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygsvn_ra_local-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygsvn_ra_local-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/6/10 14:23
   55k 2005/06/10 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygsvn_ra_svn-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygsvn_ra_svn-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/6/10 14:22
   98k 2005/06/10 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygsvn_repos-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygsvn_repos-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/6/10 14:23
  130k 2005/06/10 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygsvn_subr-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygsvn_subr-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/6/10 14:10
  146k 2005/06/10 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygsvn_wc-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygsvn_wc-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/6/10 14:24
   25k 2005/06/10 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygsvn_swig_py-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygsvn_swig_py-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/6/10 14:26
  230k 2004/10/04 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygt1-5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygt1-5.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/4 14:44
   18k 2004/10/04 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygt1x-5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygt1x-5.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/4 14:44
  247k 2004/12/07 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygtidy-0-99-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygtidy-0-99-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/12/7 6:34
   50k 2003/08/09 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygXpm-noX4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXpm-noX4.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/9 0:21
   54k 2003/08/09 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygXpm-X4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXpm-X4.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/9 0:22
   62k 2004/10/10 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygz.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygz.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/9 21:09
 1265k 2005/07/03 C:\Cygwin\bin\cygwin1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygwin1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/7/2 17:30
    Cygwin DLL version info:
        DLL version: 1.5.18
        DLL epoch: 19
        DLL bad signal mask: 19005
        DLL old termios: 5
        DLL malloc env: 28
        API major: 0
        API minor: 132
        Shared data: 4
        DLL identifier: cygwin1
        Mount registry: 2
        Cygnus registry name: Cygnus Solutions
        Cygwin registry name: Cygwin
        Program options name: Program Options
        Cygwin mount registry name: mounts v2
        Cygdrive flags: cygdrive flags
        Cygdrive prefix: cygdrive prefix
        Cygdrive default prefix:
        Build date: Sat Jul 2 20:30:04 EDT 2005
        Shared id: cygwin1S4

  140k 2004/08/06 C:\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygglut-3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygglut-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/6 7:43
   28k 2004/03/31 C:\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygDtPrint-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygDtPrint-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/3/30 20:23
   77k 2004/03/31 C:\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygMrm-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygMrm-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/3/30 20:23
   66k 2004/03/31 C:\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygUil-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygUil-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/3/30 20:23
 1294k 2004/03/31 C:\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXm-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXm-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/3/30 20:20
   56k 2004/03/11 C:\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXft-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXft-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/11/17 17:42
   63k 2004/03/23 C:\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXft-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXft-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/3/23 14:20
  275k 2004/01/13 C:\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXaw3d-7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXaw3d-7.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/1/13 14:17
  282k 2003/10/28 C:\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygfreetype-9.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygfreetype-9.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/10/17 23:44
  459k 2004/02/10 C:\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXmHTML-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXmHTML-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/2/10 12:14
   36k 2005/02/23 C:\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygFS-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygFS-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 6:34
  358k 2005/02/23 C:\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygGL-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygGL-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 6:39
  438k 2005/02/23 C:\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygGLU-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygGLU-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 6:41
   75k 2005/02/23 C:\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygICE-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygICE-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 6:28
 1413k 2005/02/23 C:\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygOSMesa-4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygOSMesa-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 6:39
   30k 2005/02/23 C:\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygSM-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygSM-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 6:28
  877k 2005/02/23 C:\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygX11-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygX11-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 6:28
    8k 2005/02/23 C:\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXRes-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXRes-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 6:43
   27k 2005/02/23 C:\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXTrap-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXTrap-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 6:43
  254k 2005/02/23 C:\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXaw-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXaw-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 6:31
  356k 2005/02/23 C:\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXaw-7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXaw-7.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 6:32
  363k 2005/02/23 C:\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXaw-8.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXaw-8.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 6:33
    9k 2005/02/23 C:\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXcomposite-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXcomposite-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 6:44
   30k 2005/02/23 C:\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXcursor-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXcursor-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 6:43
    9k 2005/02/23 C:\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXdamage-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXdamage-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 6:44
    7k 2005/02/23 C:\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXevie-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXevie-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 6:43
   49k 2005/02/23 C:\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXext-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXext-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 6:28
   16k 2005/02/23 C:\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXfixes-3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXfixes-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 6:43
   27k 2005/02/23 C:\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXi-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXi-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 6:34
   76k 2005/02/23 C:\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXmu-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXmu-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 6:30
   11k 2005/02/23 C:\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXmuu-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXmuu-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 6:30
   26k 2005/02/23 C:\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXp-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXp-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 6:31
   52k 2005/02/23 C:\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXpm-4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXpm-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 6:30
   12k 2005/02/23 C:\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXrandr-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXrandr-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 6:43
   28k 2005/02/23 C:\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXrender-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXrender-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 6:42
  282k 2005/02/23 C:\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXt-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXt-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 6:29
   17k 2005/02/23 C:\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXtst-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXtst-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 6:34
  243k 2005/02/23 C:\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygdps-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygdps-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 6:42
   26k 2005/02/23 C:\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygdpstk-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygdpstk-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 6:42
   21k 2005/02/23 C:\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygfontenc-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygfontenc-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 6:45
    9k 2005/02/23 C:\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygoldX-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygoldX-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 6:28
   20k 2005/02/23 C:\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygpsres-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpsres-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 6:42
  125k 2005/02/23 C:\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygxkbfile-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygxkbfile-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 6:34
   12k 2005/02/23 C:\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygxkbui-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygxkbui-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 6:34
   40k 2005/02/23 C:\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygxrx-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygxrx-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 6:53
   25k 2005/02/23 C:\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygxrxnest-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygxrxnest-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/2/23 6:53

Service             : sshd
Display name        : CYGWIN sshd
Current State       : Stopped
Command             : /usr/sbin/sshd -D
stdin path          : /dev/null
stdout path         : /var/log/sshd.log
stderr path         : /var/log/sshd.log
Environment         : CYGWIN="ntsec tty"
Process Type        : Own Process
Startup             : Manual
Account             : .\Administrator

Cygwin Package Information
Last downloaded files to: H:\CywinP
Last downloaded files from: ftp://cygwin.osuosl.org/pub/cygwin

Package                 Version
_update-info-dir        00275-1
a2ps                    4.13-1
agetty                  2.1-1
alternatives            1.3.20a-1
antiword                0.34-2
apache                  1.3.33-1
apache2                 2.0.54-1
apache2-devel           2.0.54-1
apache2-manual          2.0.54-1
apr                     0.9.6-1
apr-util                0.9.6-1
ash                     20040127-3
aspell                  0.50.3-1
aspell-de               0.50.2-1
aspell-dev              0.50.3-1
aspell-doc              0.50.3-1
aspell-en               0.51.0-1
aspell-pl               0.50.2-1
astyle                  1.15.3-3
atk                     1.8.0-1
atk-devel               1.8.0-1
atk-doc                 1.8.0-1
atk-runtime             1.8.0-1
audiofile               0.2.6-2
autoconf                2.59-2
autoconf-devel          2.59-2
autoconf-stable         2.13-6
autoconf2.1             2.13-1
autoconf2.5             2.59-1
automake                1.7.9-2
automake-devel          1.9.2-2
automake-stable         1.4p6-3
automake1.4             1.4p6-2
automake1.6             1.6.3-2
automake1.7             1.7.9-2
automake1.8             1.8.5-2
automake1.9             1.9.5-2
autossh                 1.3-2
base-files              3.4-2
base-passwd             2.2-1
bash                    3.0-7
bc                      1.06-2
binutils                20050608-2
bison                   20030307-1
byacc                   1.9-1
bzip2                   1.0.2-6
c-client                2002e-3
c3270                   3.2.20-1
cabextract              0.6-2
catgets                 1.0-1
ccache                  2.2-1
ccdoc                   0.8.41-2
ccrypt                  1.7-1
cgoban                  1.9.14-1
check                   0.9.1-1
chere                   0.6-1
chkconfig               1.2.24h-1
clamav                  0.86.1-1
clear                   1.0-1
clisp                   2.33.1-1
cmake                   2.0.6-1
cocom                   0.995-1
compface                1.4-5
coreutils               5.3.0-7
cpio                    2.6-3
cppunit                 1.9.14-1
cramfs                  1.1-1
cron                    3.0.1-19
crypt                   1.1-1
ctags                   5.5-4
ctetris                 0.30-1
curl                    7.11.1-1
curl-devel              7.11.1-1
cvs                     1.11.17-1
cvsutils                0.2.3-1
cygipc                  2.03-2
cygrunsrv               1.10-1
cygutils                1.2.8-1
cygwin                  1.5.18-1
cygwin-doc              1.4-2
cygwin-x-doc            1.0.4-1
cyrus-sasl              2.1.19-3
d                       1.2.0-1
db2                     2.7.7-4
db3.1                   3.1.17-2
db4.1                   4.1.25-1
db4.2                   4.2.52-1
db4.3                   4.3.28-1
ddd                     3.3.9-1
dejagnu                 20021217-2
desktop-file-utils      0.10-1
diffstat                1.39-1
diffutils               2.8.7-1
distcc                  2.18.3-1
docbook-xml42           4.2-3
docbook-xml43           4.3-1
docbook-xsl             1.68.1-1
doxygen                 1.4.2_20050421-1
dpkg                    1.10.4-2
e2fsimage               0.2.0-2
e2fsprogs               1.35-3
ec-fonts-mftraced       1.0.8-4
ed                      0.2-1
editrights              1.01-1
ELFIO                   1.0.2-1
emacs                   21.2-13
emacs-el                21.2-13
emacs-X11               21.2-13
email                   2.3.4-1
enscript                1.6.3-3
epstool                 3.08-1
esound                  0.2.35-1
exif                    0.6.9-1
exim                    4.50-1
expat                   1.95.8-1
expect                  20030128-1
fetchmail               6.2.5-2
figlet                  2.2-1
file                    4.12-1
fileutils               4.1-3
findutils               20041227-1
flex                    2.5.4a-3
fltk                    1.1.4-2
fontconfig              2.2.2-1
fortune                 1.99.1-1
freeglut                2.2.0-1
freetype2               2.1.5-1
fvwm                    2.4.7-3
gawk                    3.1.4-3
gcc                     3.4.4-1
gcc-ada                 3.4.4-1
gcc-core                3.4.4-1
gcc-g++                 3.4.4-1
gcc-g77                 3.4.4-1
gcc-gdc                 3.4.4-1
gcc-gpc                 3.3.3-3
gcc-java                3.4.4-1
gcc-mingw               20040810-1
gcc-mingw-ada           20050522-1
gcc-mingw-core          20050522-1
gcc-mingw-g++           20050522-1
gcc-mingw-g77           20050522-1
gcc-mingw-gdc           20050522-1
gcc-mingw-gpc           20040810-1
gcc-mingw-java          20050522-1
gcc-mingw-objc          20050522-1
gcc-objc                3.4.4-1
gcc-testsuite           3.4.4-1
GConf2                  2.8.1-1
gd                      2.0.33-1
gdb                     20041228-3
gdbm                    1.8.3-7
gettext                 0.14.1-1
gettext-devel           0.14.1-1
ghostscript             8.15-2
ghostscript-base        8.15-2
ghostscript-x11         8.15-2
glib                    1.2.10-2
glib-devel              1.2.10-2
glib2                   2.4.8-1
glib2-devel             2.4.8-1
glib2-doc               2.4.8-1
glib2-runtime           2.4.8-1
gmp                     4.1.4-2
gnome-common            2.8.0-1
gnome-icon-theme        2.8.0-1
gnome-keyring           0.4.0-1
gnome-mime-data         2.4.1-1
gnome-vfs2              2.8.0-1
gnugo                   3.6-1
gnupg                   1.4.0-2
gnuplot                 4.0.0-1
gperf                   2.7.2-1
grace                   5.1.18-1
GraphicsMagick          1.0.6-1
grep                    2.5.1a-2
groff                   1.18.1-2
gsl                     1.6-1
gtk+                    1.2.10-2
gtk+-devel              1.2.10-2
gtk-doc                 1.2-1
gtk2-x11                2.4.14-1
gtk2-x11-devel          2.4.14-1
gtk2-x11-doc            2.4.14-1
gtk2-x11-runtime        2.4.14-1
gtypist                 2.7-2
guile                   1.6.7-1
guile-devel             1.6.7-1
guile-doc               1.6.7-1
gv                      3.5.8-2
gzip                    1.3.5-1
help2man                1.33.1-1
hexedit                 1.2.10-1
hicolor-icon-theme      0.5-1
ImageMagick             6.0.4-1
indent                  2.2.9-1
inetutils               1.3.2-29
initscripts             0.9-1
intltool                0.31.2-1
ioperm                  0.4-1
irc                     20010101-3
jasper                  1.701.0-1
jbigkit                 1.5-3
jgraph                  8.3-1
joe                     3.3-2
jpeg                    6b-11
keychain                2.5.3.1-1
lablgtk2                2.4.0-2
lapack                  3.0-1
lcms                    1.13-1
less                    381-1
lesstif                 0.93.94-2
lftp                    2.6.10-2
libapr0                 0.9.6-1
libaprutil0             0.9.6-1
libart_lgpl             2.3.16-1
libaspell15             0.50.3-1
libaudiofile-devel      0.2.6-2
libaudiofile0           0.2.6-2
libbonobo2              2.8.0-1
libbonobo2-devel        2.8.0-1
libbonobo2-doc          2.8.0-1
libbonobo20             2.8.0-1
libbonoboui2            2.8.0-1
libbz2_0                1.0.2-1
libbz2_1                1.0.2-6
libcharset1             1.9.2-1
libcroco                0.5.1-2
libcroco06              0.6.0-1
libdb2                  2.7.7-4
libdb2-devel            2.7.7-4
libdb3.1                3.1.17-2
libdb3.1-devel          3.1.17-2
libdb4.1                4.1.25-1
libdb4.1-devel          4.1.25-1
libdb4.2                4.2.52-1
libdb4.2-devel          4.2.52-1
libdb4.3                4.3.28-1
libdb4.3-devel          4.3.28-1
libesound-devel         0.2.35-1
libesound0              0.2.35-1
libexif                 0.6.9-1
libfontconfig-devel     2.2.2-1
libfontconfig1          2.2.2-1
libfpx                  1.2.0.9-1
libfreetype2-devel      2.1.5-1
libfreetype26           2.1.5-1
libgc                   6.4-1
libgcrypt               1.2.0-2
libgd-devel             2.0.33-1
libgd2                  2.0.33-1
libgdbm                 1.8.0-5
libgdbm-devel           1.8.3-7
libgdbm3                1.8.3-3
libgdbm4                1.8.3-7
libgeotiff              1.2.2-1
libgeotiff-devel        1.2.2-1
libgeotiff1             1.2.2-1
libgettextpo0           0.14.1-1
libglade2               2.4.0-1
libgnome2               2.8.0-1
libgnomecanvas2         2.8.0-1
libgnomeprint22         2.8.0.1-1
libgnomeprintui22       2.8.0-1
libgnomeui2             2.8.0-1
libgpg-error            1.0-2
libGraphicsMagick-devel 1.0.6-1
libGraphicsMagick0      1.0.6-1
libguile12              1.6.7-1
libguile12abi13         1.6.4-3
libiconv                1.9.2-1
libiconv2               1.9.2-1
libIDL                  0.8.3-2
libintl                 0.10.38-3
libintl1                0.10.40-1
libintl2                0.12.1-3
libintl3                0.14.1-1
libjpeg62               6b-11
libjpeg6b               6b-8
libkpathsea3            2.0.2-15
libkpathsea4            3.0.0-3
libltdl3                1.5.18-1
libMagick-devel         6.0.4-1
libMagick6              6.0.4-1
libmcrypt               2.5.7-2
libmcrypt-devel         2.5.7-2
libmng                  1.0.8-1
libncurses-devel        5.4-1
libncurses5             5.2-1
libncurses6             5.2-8
libncurses7             5.3-4
libncurses8             5.4-1
libneon24               0.24.7-1
libopenldap2            2.1.25-1
libopenldap2_2_7        2.2.26-1
libpcre                 4.1-1
libpcre0                4.5-1
libpng                  1.2.5-4
libpng10                1.0.15-4
libpng10-devel          1.0.15-4
libpng12                1.2.5-4
libpng12-devel          1.2.5-4
libpng2                 1.0.12-1
libpopt0                1.6.4-4
libproj-devel           4.4.8-1
libproj0                4.4.8-1
libreadline4            4.1-2
libreadline5            4.3-5
libreadline6            5.0-2
libsasl2                2.1.19-3
libsasl2-devel          2.1.19-3
libsmi                  0.4.2-1
libtiff-devel           3.7.0beta2-1
libtiff3                3.6.0-2
libtiff4                3.6.0-5
libtiff5                3.7.0beta2-1
libtool                 1.5b-2
libtool-devel           1.5.10-2
libtool-stable          1.4.3-3
libtool1.5              1.5.18-1
libungif                4.1.0-3
libwmf                  0.2.8.3-1
libwnck                 2.8.1-1
libxerces-c21           2.1.0-1
libxerces-c22           2.2.0-1
libxerces-c23           2.3.0-4
libxerces-c24           2.4.0-4
libxerces-c25           2.5.0-1
libXft                  2.1.6-1
libXft-devel            2.1.6-1
libXft1                 1.0.0-1
libXft2                 2.1.6-1
libxml2                 2.6.16-2
libxml2-devel           2.6.16-2
libxml2-doc             2.6.16-2
libxml2-python          2.6.16-2
libxslt                 1.1.12-2
lighttpd                1.3.0-1
lilypond                2.4.6-1
lilypond-doc            2.4.6-1
links                   0.99pre14-1
login                   1.9-7
lynx                    2.8.5-2
m4                      1.4.3-1
make                    3.80-1
man                     1.5p-1
mathomatic              12.4.3-1
mc                      4.6.1-1
mhash                   0.9.2-1
mhash-devel             0.9.1-1
mined                   2000.10-1
mingw-bzip2             1.0.2-6
mingw-libbz2_1          1.0.2-6
mingw-runtime           3.7-1
mingw-zlib              1.2.2-1
minires                 1.00-1
minires-devel           1.00-1
mktemp                  1.5-3
more                    2.11o-1
mt                      2.3.1-1
mtd                     20050419-1
mutt                    1.4.2.1i-1
naim                    0.11.7.2-1
nano                    1.2.2-1
nasm                    0.98.39-1
ncftp                   3.1.7-1
ncurses                 5.4-1
ncurses-demo            5.4-1
nedit                   5.5-1
neon                    0.24.7-1
netcat                  1.10-2
nfs-server              2.3-1
ocaml                   3.08.1-1
octave                  2.1.71-1
octave-forge            2005.06.13-1
octave-headers          2.1.71-1
openbox                 0.99.1-4
opengl                  1.1.0-7
openjade                1.3.3-1
openldap                2.2.26-1
openldap-devel          2.2.26-1
OpenSP                  1.5.1-1
openssh                 4.1p1-2
openssl                 0.9.8-2
openssl-devel           0.9.8-2
openssl097              0.9.7g-1
ORBit2                  2.12.0-1
ORBit2-devel            2.12.0-1
pango                   1.6.0-2
pango-devel             1.6.0-2
pango-doc               1.6.0-2
pango-runtime           1.6.0-2
par                     1.52-1
patch                   2.5.8-8
patchutils              0.2.30-1
pcre                    4.5-1
pcre-devel              4.5-1
pcre-doc                4.5-1
pdksh                   5.2.14-3
perl                    5.8.7-1
perl-libwin32           0.191-4
perl-Win32-GUI          1.0-2
perl_manpages           5.8.7-1
pine                    4.58-1
pinfo                   0.6.8-1
ping                    1.0-1
pkgconfig               0.17.2-2
popt                    1.6.4-4
postgresql              7.4.5-1
pr3270                  3.2.20-1
procmail                3.22-10
procps                  3.2.5-1
proftpd                 1.2.10-1
proj                    4.4.8-1
psmisc                  21.5-1
psutils                 1.17-1
python                  2.4.1-1
rcs                     5.7-3
readline                5.0-2
rebase                  2.3-1
regex                   4.4-4
robots                  2.0-4
rpm                     4.1-2
rpm-build               4.1-1
rpm-doc                 4.1-1
rsync                   2.6.3-1
ruby                    1.8.2-2
rxvt                    2.7.10-6
s3270                   3.2.20-1
sed                     4.1.4-1
setsid                  0.0-3
sh-utils                2.0.15-5
shared-mime-info        0.15-1
sharutils               4.3.80-1
shutdown                1.7-1
splint                  3.1.1-1
squid                   2.4.STABLE7-1
ssmtp                   2.60.9-3
startup-notification    0.8-1
stow                    1.3.3-1
stunnel                 4.04-3
subversion              1.2.0-1
subversion-devel        1.2.0-1
subversion-python       1.2.0-1
suite3270               3.2.20-1
sunrpc                  4.0-3
SWI-Prolog              5.2.6-1
swig                    1.3.24-1
sysvinit                2.84-4
t1lib                   5.0.2-1
t1lib-x11               5.0.2-1
tar                     1.13.25-7
tcl3270                 3.2.20-1
tcltk                   20030901-1
tcm                     2.20-1
tcp_wrappers            7.6-1
tcsh                    6.14.00-4
termcap                 20050421-1
terminfo                5.4_20041009-1
tetex                   3.0.0-3
tetex-base              3.0.0-3
tetex-bin               3.0.0-3
tetex-devel             3.0.0-3
tetex-doc               3.0.0-3
tetex-extra             3.0.0-3
tetex-tiny              3.0.0-3
tetex-x11               3.0.0-3
texinfo                 4.8-1
TeXmacs                 1.0.4-4
textutils               2.0.21-2
tidy                    041206-1
tiff                    3.7.0beta2-1
time                    1.7-1
tin                     1.6.2-3
transfig                3.2.4-2
ttcp                    19980512-1
typespeed               0.4.4-1
tzcode                  2005h-1
ucl                     1.01-1
unison                  2.10.2-4
unison2.10.2            2.10.2-5
unison2.12.0            2.12.0-3
unison2.9.1             2.9.1-2
unison2.9.20            2.9.20-2
units                   1.77-1
unzip                   5.50-5
upx                     1.24-1
uw-imap                 2002e-3
uw-imap-imapd           2002e-3
uw-imap-util            2002e-3
vim                     6.3-1
w32api                  3.2-1
w3m                     0.5.1-1
wget                    1.9.1-2
which                   1.7-1
whois                   4.6.14-1
WindowMaker             0.90.0-2
WordNet                 2.0-1
wtf                     0.0.4-6
X-start-menu-icons      1.0.3-2
X-startup-scripts       1.0.10-4
x2x                     1.30-2
x3270                   3.2.20-1
Xaw3d                   1.5D-5
xemacs                  21.4.17-1
xemacs-emacs-common     21.4.17-1
xemacs-mule-sumo        2005-05-05-1
xemacs-sumo             2005-05-05-1
xemacs-tags             21.4.17-1
xerces-c                2.5.0-1
xerces-c-devel          2.5.0-1
xerces-c-doc            2.5.0-1
xfig                    3.2.4-6
xfig-bin                3.2.4-3
xfig-doc                3.2.4-2
xfig-etc                3.2.4-4
xfig-lib                3.2.4-6
xfig-man                3.2.4-2
XFree86-base            4.3.0-11
XFree86-bin             4.3.0-21
XFree86-bin-icons       4.3.0-7
XFree86-doc             4.3.0-2
XFree86-etc             4.3.0-12
XFree86-f100            4.3.0-2
XFree86-fcyr            4.3.0-2
XFree86-fenc            4.3.0-2
XFree86-fnts            4.3.0-2
XFree86-fscl            4.3.0-2
XFree86-fsrv            4.3.0-9
XFree86-html            4.3.0-10
XFree86-jdoc            4.3.0-2
XFree86-lib             4.3.0-3
XFree86-lib-compat      4.3.0-2
XFree86-man             4.3.0-10
XFree86-nest            4.3.0-8
XFree86-prog            4.3.0-21
XFree86-prt             4.3.0-6
XFree86-ps              4.3.0-2
XFree86-startup-scripts 4.3.0-1
XFree86-vfb             4.3.0-8
XFree86-xserv           4.3.0-68
XFree86-xwinclip        4.3.0-3
xgraph                  12.1-1
xinetd                  2.3.9-1
XmHTML                  1.1.7-1
xmlto                   0.0.18-1
xmon                    1.5.6-1
xorg-x11-base           6.8.2.0-1
xorg-x11-bin            6.8.2.0-1
xorg-x11-bin-dlls       6.8.2.0-1
xorg-x11-bin-lndir      6.8.2.0-1
xorg-x11-devel          6.8.2.0-2
xorg-x11-etc            6.8.2.0-1
xorg-x11-f100           6.8.1.0-3
xorg-x11-fcyr           6.8.1.0-2
xorg-x11-fenc           6.8.1.0-2
xorg-x11-fnts           6.8.1.0-3
xorg-x11-fscl           6.8.1.0-2
xorg-x11-fsrv           6.8.2.0-1
xorg-x11-libs-data      6.8.2.0-1
xorg-x11-man-pages      6.8.2.0-1
xorg-x11-man-pages-html 6.8.2.0-1
xorg-x11-nest           6.8.2.0-2
xorg-x11-vfb            6.8.2.0-2
xorg-x11-xwin           6.8.2.0-4
xorg-x11-xwin-gl        6.8.2.0-4
xpdf                    3.00-2
xpm-nox                 4.2.0-4
xterm                   202-1
xwinclip                1.2.0-1
xwinwm                  0.0.5-1
zip                     2.3-6
zlib                    1.2.2-1
zsh                     4.2.4-1
Use -h to see help about each section

[-- Attachment #3: ls.out --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 4434 bytes --]

/:
total 9
drwxr-xr-x   3 bdemchak None    0 Jul 14 23:19 bin
dr-xr-xr-x  12        0 root    0 Dec 31  1969 cygdrive
-rwxr-xr-x   1 bdemchak None   61 Jul 15 18:01 cygwin.bat
-rw-r--r--   1 bdemchak None 7022 Jul 15 07:53 cygwin.ico
drwxr-xr-x  34 bdemchak None    0 Jul 14 23:17 etc
drwxr-xr-x   4 bdemchak None    0 Jul 15 07:53 home
drwxr-xr-x  60 bdemchak None    0 Jul 14 23:19 lib
drwxr-xr-x   2 bdemchak None    0 Jul 14 23:24 sbin
drwxr-xr-x   2 bdemchak None    0 Jul 14 23:19 tmp
drwxr-xr-x  20 bdemchak None    0 Jul 14 23:19 usr
drwxr-xr-x  12 bdemchak None    0 Jul 14 23:19 var

/cygdrive/c:
total 27312
drwxr-xr-x   3 bdemchak None        0 Jan 29  2004 ATI
-rwxr-xr-x   1 bdemchak None        0 May  9  2002 AUTOEXEC.BAT
-rw-r--r--   1 bdemchak None        0 Oct  7  2002 AdobeWeb.log
drwxr-xr-x   2 bdemchak None        0 Sep 10  2003 BACKUP
-rw-r--r--   1 bdemchak None      269 Apr 14 11:58 BOOT.INI
-rw-r--r--   1 bdemchak None      117 May  9  2002 BOOTLOG.PRV
-rw-r--r--   1 bdemchak None      117 May  9  2002 BOOTLOG.TXT
-rw-r--r--   1 bdemchak None      512 Apr 28  2002 BOOTSECT.DOS
drwxr-xr-x   3 bdemchak None        0 May  9  2002 CFGSAFE
-rw-r--r--   1 bdemchak None        0 May  9  2002 CONFIG.SYS
drwxr-xr-x   3 bdemchak None        0 Nov 29  2003 CanonBJ
drwxr-xr-x  11 bdemchak None        0 Jul 14 23:17 Cygwin
-rw-r--r--   1 bdemchak None     1794 Apr  6  2004 DALI.Log
drwxr-xr-x  11 bdemchak None        0 Jun 18  2001 DISCOVER
drwxr-xr-x   3 bdemchak None        0 May 16  2002 DOSUTIL
drwxr-xr-x   8 bdemchak None        0 Apr 28  2002 DRIVERS
drwxr-xr-x   7 bdemchak None        0 Apr 28  2002 Documents and Settings
drwxr-xr-x   2 bdemchak None        0 May 22 19:57 FOUND.000
drwxr-xr-x   2 bdemchak None        0 Jul  8 07:51 FOUND.001
drwxr-xr-x   9 bdemchak None        0 Jun  4  2001 I386
drwxr-xr-x   9 bdemchak None        0 Apr 27  2002 IBMTOOLS
-r--r--r--   1 bdemchak None        0 May 14  2002 IO.SYS
-rw-r--r--   1 bdemchak None   121556 Jun 17 14:43 IbmEgath.XML
drwxr-xr-x   3 bdemchak None        0 Sep  9  2003 Inetpub
-rw-r--r--   1 bdemchak None      155 May  9  2002 LOGFILE.txt
-rw-r--r--   1 bdemchak None       75 Mar 30 14:51 LuResult.txt
-r--r--r--   1 bdemchak None        0 May 14  2002 MSDOS.SYS
drwxr-xr-x   3 bdemchak None        0 Jul 31  2003 Media
drwxr-xr-x   3 bdemchak None        0 May 15  2002 My Installations
-r-xr-xr-x   1 bdemchak None    34724 Dec  4  2000 NTDETECT.COM
-rw-r--r--   1 bdemchak None      600 Jul 15 11:13 PUTTY.RND
drwxr-xr-x   2 bdemchak None        0 Dec 30  2004 PerfLogs
-rw-r--r--   1 bdemchak None      160 Sep 30  2003 Player257.log
dr-xr-xr-x  43 bdemchak None        0 Apr 28  2002 Program Files
drwxr-xr-x   2 bdemchak None        0 May 14  2002 QCINIT
-rw-r--r--   1 bdemchak None    39936 Oct  9  1995 README.DOC
drwxr-xr-x   2 bdemchak None        0 Jun 25  2002 RRdialup
drwxr-xr-x  51 bdemchak None        0 Jul  6  2004 Recycled
-rw-r--r--   1 bdemchak None    49664 Oct  5  1995 SCANPROT.DOT
drwxr-xr-x   3 bdemchak None        0 Jun  4  2001 SUPPORT
-rw-r--r--   1 bdemchak None      590 Apr 28  2002 SYSLEVEL.IBM
drwxr-xr-x   2 bdemchak None        0 Dec 11  2004 Temp
drwxr-xr-x   4 bdemchak None        0 Jun  4  2001 VALUEADD
-rw-r--r--   1 bdemchak None 27262976 Jan 17 14:48 VIRTPART.DAT
-rw-r--r--   1 bdemchak None    33280 Oct 10  1995 WD1215.DOC
drwxr-xr-x  56 bdemchak None        0 Apr 28  2002 WINNT
-rw-r--r--   1 bdemchak None     8877 Jun 10 09:08 _RF.RPT
-rw-r--r--   1 bdemchak None     4277 Nov  4  2004 adp_inst.log
-rw-r--r--   1 bdemchak None      266 Feb 15  2003 boot.good
-rw-r--r--   1 bdemchak None      114 Jul  8  2003 comreads.dbg
-rw-r--r--   1 bdemchak None      114 Jul  8  2003 comused.dbg
-rw-r--r--   1 bdemchak None      658 Apr 28  2002 drivez.log
-rw-r--r--   1 bdemchak None       21 Aug  5  2003 dv_trace.log
-rw-r--r--   1 bdemchak None   119520 Nov 24  2004 errorlog.txt
drwxr-xr-x   2 bdemchak None        0 Apr 28  2002 icons
drwxr-xr-x  11 bdemchak None        0 Mar 12  2003 j2sdk1.4.1_02
drwxr-xr-x   2 bdemchak None        0 May 20 14:08 lj4100pcl5ewin2kxp
-r--r--r--   1 bdemchak None   214432 May  8  2001 ntldr
-rw-r--r--   1 bdemchak None      507 Jul 24  2002 os659109.bin
-rwxr-xr-x   1 bdemchak None      157 Aug 18  2003 x.bat

/tmp:
total 64
-rw-r--r--  1 bdemchak None 60299 Jul 15 18:25 cygcheck.out
-rw-r--r--  1 bdemchak None  3665 Jul 15  2005 ls.out

[-- Attachment #4: getfacl.out --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 261 bytes --]

# file: /
# owner: bdemchak
# group: None
user::rwx
group::r-x
other:r-x
mask:rwx

# file: /tmp
# owner: bdemchak
# group: None
user::rwx
group::r-x
other:r-x
mask:rwx

# file: /cygdrive/c
# owner: bdemchak
# group: None
user::rwx
group::r-x
other:r-x
mask:rwx

[-- Attachment #5: bash-xv.out --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 8877 bytes --]

# It is recommended that cvs uses ssh for it's remote shell environment
CVS_RSH=/bin/ssh
+ CVS_RSH=/bin/ssh
export CVS_RSH
+ export CVS_RSH

# Patches to Cygwin always appreciated ;)
# CVSROOT=:pserver:anoncvs@sources.redhat.com:/cvs/src
# export CVSROOT

# Shell dependent settings
case "`echo "_$0" | /usr/bin/tr '[:upper:]' '[:lower:]' | /usr/bin/sed -e 's/^_/
/'`" in
bash     | -bash     | */bash | \
bash.exe | -bash.exe | */bash.exe )
        # Set a HOSTNAME variable
        HOSTNAME=`hostname`
        export HOSTNAME

        # Set a default prompt of: user@host and current_directory
        PS1='\[\e]0;\w\a\]\n\[\e[32m\]\u@\h \[\e[33m\]\w\[\e[0m\]\n\$ '
        ;;
ksh*     | -ksh*     | */ksh* | \
ksh*.exe | -ksh*.exe | */ksh*.exe )
        # Set a HOSTNAME variable
        typeset -l HOSTNAME

        # Set a default prompt of: user@host and current_directory
        PS1='^[]0;${PWD}^G
^[[32m${USER}@${HOSTNAME} ^[[33m${PWD}^[[0m
$ '
        ;;
zsh*     | -zsh*     | */zsh* | \
zsh*.exe | -zsh*.exe | */zsh*.exe )
        # Set a default prompt of: user@host, a command counter, and current_dir
ectory
        PS1='(%n@%m)[%h] %~ %% '

        # Set SHELL if not set
        if [ ! -z "${ZSH_NAME}" -a -z "${SHELL}" ]; then
                SHELL="/bin/zsh"
                export SHELL
        fi
        ;;
sh     | -sh     | */sh | \
sh.exe | -sh.exe | */sh.exe )
        # Set a simple prompt
        PS1='$ '
        ;;
* )
        # Sorry, this shell has no defaults in /etc/profile,
        #  feel free to add your own.

        # If you have some recommendations for what these defaults
        #  should be, please contact cygwin@cygwin.com with the
        #  shell details and what you would like added.

        # Thanks

        PS1='$ '
        ;;
esac
+ case "`echo "_$0" | /usr/bin/tr '[:upper:]' '[:lower:]' | /usr/bin/sed -e 's/^
_//'`" in
echo "_$0" | /usr/bin/tr '[:upper:]' '[:lower:]' | /usr/bin/sed -e 's/^_//'
++ echo _bash
++ /usr/bin/tr '[:upper:]' '[:lower:]'
++ /usr/bin/sed -e 's/^_//'
hostname
++ hostname
+ HOSTNAME=malex
+ export HOSTNAME
+ PS1='\[\e]0;\w\a\]\n\[\e[32m\]\u@\h \[\e[33m\]\w\[\e[0m\]\n\$ '

export PS1
+ export PS1

# Run all of the profile.d scripts
# Note that these are supplied by separate packages
# Ascending alphanumerical order enforced
if [ -d "/etc/profile.d" ]; then
        while read f; do
                if [ -f "${f}" ]; then
                        . "${f}"
                fi
        done <<- EOF
fi
+ '[' -d /etc/profile.d ']'
/bin/find /etc/profile.d -type f -iname '*.sh' -or -iname '*.zsh' | LC_ALL=C sor
++ /bin/find /etc/profile.d -type f -iname '*.sh' -or -iname '*.zsh'
++ LC_ALL=C
++ sort
bash: cannot create temp file for here document: No such file or directory

# Uncomment to use the terminal colours set in DIR_COLOR
# eval "`dircolors -b /etc/DIR_COLORS`"

# Default to removing the write permission for group and other
#  (files normally created with mode 777 become 755; files created with
#  mode 666 become 644)
umask 022
+ umask 022

# Define default printer
PRINTER=""
+ PRINTER=
case `uname -s` in
CYGWIN_NT-*)
        PRINTER="`regtool -q get '\user\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVer
sion\Windows\Device' | sed 's/,.*$//'`"
        ;;
CYGWIN_9?-*)
        PRINTER="`regtool -q get '\config\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print
\Printers\Default'`"
        ;;
esac
+ case `uname -s` in
uname -s
++ uname -s
regtool -q get '\user\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows\Devic
e' | sed 's/,.*$//'
++ regtool -q get '\user\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows\De
vice'
++ sed 's/,.*$//'
+ PRINTER='\\MCHEWBACCA\KOOP PCL 5E'
export PRINTER
+ export PRINTER

# Make sure we start in home unless invoked by CHERE
if [ ! -z "${CHERE_INVOKING}" ]; then
  unset CHERE_INVOKING
else
  cd "${HOME}"
fi
+ '[' '!' -z '' ']'
+ cd /home/bdemchak

# Check to see if mkpasswd/mkgroup needs to be run try and cut down the emails
#   about this on the lists!
# If this message keeps appearing and you are sure it's a mistake (ie, don't
#   email about it!), comment out the test below.
case `id -ng` in
mkpasswd )
  echo "Your group is currently \"mkpasswd\".  This indicates that"
  echo "the /etc/passwd (and possibly /etc/group) files should be rebuilt."
  echo "See the man pages for mkpasswd and mkgroup then, for example, run"
  echo "mkpasswd -l [-d] > /etc/passwd"
  echo "mkgroup  -l [-d] > /etc/group"
  echo "Note that the -d switch is necessary for domain users."
  ;;

mkgroup )
  echo "Your group is currently \"mkgroup\".  This indicates that"
  echo "the /etc/group (and possibly /etc/passwd) files should be rebuilt."
  echo "See the man pages for mkpasswd and mkgroup then, for example, run"
  echo "mkpasswd -l [-d] > /etc/passwd"
  echo "mkgroup  -l [-d] > /etc/group"
  echo "Note that the -d switch is necessary for domain users."
  ;;

mkgroup_l_d )
  echo "Your group name is currently \"mkgroup_l_d\". This indicates that not"
  echo "all domain users and groups are listed in the /etc/passwd and"
  echo "/etc/group files."
  echo "See the man pages for mkpasswd and mkgroup then, for example, run"
  echo "mkpasswd -l -d > /etc/passwd"
  echo "mkgroup  -l -d > /etc/group"
  echo
  echo "This message is only displayed once (unless you recreate /etc/group)"
  echo "and can be safely ignored."

  # only display the above once
  cp -f /etc/group "${HOME}/group.mkgroup_l_d" \
  && ( [ -w /etc/group ] || chmod --silent a+w /etc/group ; )\
  && sed -e 's/^mkgroup_l_d/mkgroup-l-d/' "${HOME}/group.mkgroup_l_d" > /etc/gro
up \
  && chmod --silent --reference=/etc/passwd /etc/group
  rm -f "${HOME}/group.mkgroup_l_d"
  ;;
esac
+ case `id -ng` in
id -ng
++ id -ng
# base-files version 3.4-2

# WARNING
#
# IF THIS .bash_profile IS MODIFIED IT WILL NOT BE UPDATED BY THE CYGWIN
# SETUP PROGRAM.  IT BECOMES YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
#
# The latest version as installed by the Cygwin Setup program can
# always be found at /etc/defaults/etc/skel/.bash_profile

# ~/.bash_profile: executed by bash for login shells.

# source the system wide bashrc if it exists
if [ -e /etc/bash.bashrc ] ; then
  source /etc/bash.bashrc
fi
+ '[' -e /etc/bash.bashrc ']'
+ source /etc/bash.bashrc
# base-files version 3.4-2

# WARNING
#
# IF THIS bash IS MODIFIED IT WILL NOT BE UPDATED BY THE CYGWIN
# SETUP PROGRAM.  IT BECOMES YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
#
# The latest version as installed by the Cygwin Setup program can
# always be found at /etc/defaults/etc/bash.bashrc

# System-wide .bashrc file

# source the users bashrc if it exists
if [ -e "${HOME}/.bashrc" ] ; then
  source "${HOME}/.bashrc"
fi
+ '[' -e /home/bdemchak/.bashrc ']'
+ source /home/bdemchak/.bashrc
# base-files version 3.4-2

# WARNING
#
# IF THIS .bashrc IS MODIFIED IT WILL NOT BE UPDATED BY THE CYGWIN
# SETUP PROGRAM.  IT BECOMES YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
#
# The latest version as installed by the Cygwin Setup program can
# always be found at /etc/defaults/etc/skel/.bashrc

# User dependent .bashrc file

# See man bash for more options...

# Don't wait for job termination notification
# set -o notify

# Don't use ^D to exit
# set -o ignoreeof

# Don't put duplicate lines in the history.
# export HISTCONTROL=ignoredups

# Ignore some controlling instructions
# export HISTIGNORE="[   ]*:&:bg:fg"

# Some example alias instructions
# If these are enabled they will be used instead of any instructions
# they may mask.  For example, alias rm='rm -i' will mask the rm
# application.  To override the alias instruction use a \ before, ie
# \rm will call the real rm not the alias.

# Interactive operation...
# alias rm='rm -i'
# alias cp='cp -i'
# alias mv='mv -i'

# Default to human readable figures
# alias df='df -h'
# alias du='du -h'

# Misc :)
# alias less='less -r'                          # raw control characters
# alias whence='type -a'                        # where, of a sort
# alias grep='grep --color'                     # show differences in colour

# Some shortcuts for different directory listings
# alias ls='ls -hF --color=tty'                 # classify files in colour
# alias dir='ls --color=auto --format=vertical'
# alias vdir='ls --color=auto --format=long'
# alias ll='ls -l'                              # long list
# alias la='ls -A'                              # all but . and ..
# alias l='ls -CF'                              #

# Some example functions
# function settitle() { echo -n "^[]2;$@^G^[]1;$@^G"; }

# Set PATH so it includes user's private bin if it exists
# if [ -d "${HOME}/bin" ] ; then
#   PATH=${HOME}/bin:${PATH}
# fi

# Set MANPATH so it includes users' private man if it exists
# if [ -d "${HOME}/man" ]; then
#   MANPATH=${HOME}/man:${MANPATH}
# fi

# Set INFOPATH so it includes users' private info if it exists
# if [ -d "${HOME}/info" ]; then
#   INFOPATH=${HOME}/info:${INFOPATH}
# fi

bdemchak@malex ~
$

* Re: cannot create temp file for here document
@ 2005-07-15 22:28     ` Eric Blake
From: Eric Blake @ 2005-07-15 22:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Barry Demchak; +Cc: cygwin

@ 2005-07-15 17:53   ` Barry Demchak
From: Barry Demchak @ 2005-07-15 17:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi, Dave --

Pretty simple and interesting. It seems like "sort" is failing ... as if
there's problems with the temp directory (???).

Here's what it looks to me:

A) The TEMP and TMP environment variables are
both /cygdrive/c/DOCUME~1/BARRYD~1/LOCALS~1/Temp

B) The !C environment variable (which I suppose must be the same
as /cygdrive/c) is C:\Cygwin\bin

If that's all true, then the temp directory it must be trying to use would be
C:\Cygwin\bin\DOCUME~1/BARRYD~1/LOCALS~1/Temp ... which does not exist

So, I added DOCUME~1/BARRYD~1/LOCALS~1/Temp under C:\Cygwin\bin ... but that
didn't seem to help.

So, I'm out to lunch here ... below is the -x dump:

+ PATH='/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin:/cygdrive/c/WINNT/system32:/
cygdrive/c/WINNT:/cygdrive/c/WINNT/System32/Wbem:/cygdrive/e/sysprog/java/j2sdk1
.4.2_08/bin:/cygdrive/c/PROGRAM FILES/THINKPAD/UTILITIES:/cygdrive/e/comprog/Sym
antec/pcAnywhere/:/cygdrive/e/comprog/symantec/winfax/macros:/cygdrive/e/sysprog
/Microsoft/Support Tools/:/cygdrive/c/Program Files/ATI Technologies/ATI Control
 Panel:/cygdrive/c/Program Files/ATI Technologies/Fire GL 3D Studio Max:/cygdriv
e/c/Program Files/ATI Technologies/Fire GL Control Panel'
+ export PATH
+ MANPATH=/usr/local/man:/usr/man:/usr/share/man:/usr/autotool/devel/man:
+ export MANPATH
+ INFOPATH=/usr/local/info:/usr/info:/usr/share/info:/usr/autotool/devel/info:/u
sr/autotool/stable/info:
+ export INFOPATH
++ id -un
+ USER=bdemchak
+ export USER
+ '[' '!' -d /home/bdemchak ']'
+ chmod 1777 /tmp
+ MAKE_MODE=unix
+ export MAKE_MODE
+ CVS_RSH=/bin/ssh
+ export CVS_RSH

@ 2005-07-15 16:49 ` Dave Korn
From: Dave Korn @ 2005-07-15 16:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
From: Eric Blake @ 2005-07-15 16:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Barry Demchak, cygwin

> The thing seems OK except for an error issued immediately upon startup:
>
> "bash: cannot create temp file for here document: No such file or directory"

Probably some sort of permissions problem in accessing temporary files,
perhaps on your $TMP directory, or in /tmp.

> FYI, here's my environment ... thanks!

Actually, it would be more helpful to follow these instructions:

Eric Blake
volunteer cygwin bash maintainer