Just make sure for the last time. But again, you can ignore it if you're not interested in that. This will also be the last message. Sorry to bother you, I wish you success and a happy life. thank you On Fri, Nov 10, 2023 at 04:50 AM UTC Didik Akudrayye wrote: > sorry, Just checking in > > > > On Thu, Nov 9, 2023 at 03:56 AM UTC Didik Akudrayye [didikakudrayye@gmail.com]> wrote: > > > Hello, I want to know if you have any interest in owning righteoushack com? > > there's a probability you might want this one also since you have .net > >  version. > > > > > > > > > > Thanks, > > > > > > > > > > Didik