Hi Friend. We recently published a new Market Report 2023 on High Purity Silicon Oxide (SiOx) Nanopowder for You and Your Competitors. If you have further interest in this report or related reports, we would be happy to share the sample report for your reference. Nano-silica particles according to their structure are divided into two types: P-type (Porous particles ) and S-type (Spherical particles). P-type nano-silica surface contains a number of nano-porous with the pore rate of 0.611ml /g; therefore, P-type has much larger SSA comparing to S-type. P-type ultraviolet reflectivity is >85% , S-type: >75%. The following manufacturers are covered: Nanoshel SkySpring Nanomaterials Hongwu International US Research Nanomaterials Merck American Elements Nanostructured&Amorphous Materials SAT Nano Technology Material EPRUI Nanoparticles & Microspheres Xuancheng Jing Rui New Material Ferroglobe Shin-Etsu Chemical Co ABSCO Materials Henan ALOY New Materials Stanford Advanced Materials NewMet Ltd CNPC POWDER Sosilicon Zhejiang Zhongcheng Silicon Co FuZhou Hokin Chemical Technology Co Hbtjxny …… By Type 2N 3N 4N 5N Others By Application Rubber and Plastics Composites Magnetic Materials Paints Others Maybe it will be helpful to the marketing department or the person in charge of your company. We would be grateful if you could forward it. If you are interested in getting a sample or placing an order, please feel free to contact Ludy@qyresearch.com   Best regards Ludy Ludy | Global Sales Manager QY RESEARCH, INC. E:  ludy@qyresearch.com  T:+86-13549382263(7*24)  GLOBAL LEADING RESEARCH PUBLISHER