Hi Dmitry, On Thu, Mar 25, 2021 at 02:45:48AM +0300, Dmitry V. Levin wrote: > On Tue, Mar 23, 2021 at 04:05:59PM +0100, Mark Wielaard wrote: > > So we'll need configure checks for that and not use -gz=none and skip > > the -gdwarf-5 tests when gcc isn't able to use those options. > > > I've prepared the following fix, but it seems to be too late now. > I'll post it here anyway just in case. Sorry, I didn't know you were already working on this. Your version does everything in debugedit.at which is nicely contained. But I think doing it as configure checks might help if we need them somewhere else. But you version tests the actual gcc command used in the test. We probably need to use CC instead in the tests, so it equals the build/target compiler. What do you think of the attached patch? Thanks, Mark