Le Vendredi 10 Novembre 2000 21:35, vous avez écrit : > > The supported versions of the DTD include only DocBook 4.1 for the > > moment. > > > > - docbook-utils-6.0: > > support for XML > > new --dcl option > > > > Any feedback welcome, of course. > > make install prefix=$DESTDIR/usr mandir=$DESTDIR/usr/share/man/en > docdir=/usr/share/doc > > it should read > > make install prefix=$DESTDIR/usr mandir=$DESTDIR/usr/share/man/en > docdir=$DESTDIR/usr/share/doc Will be done, thank you for the bug report. > Not a big fix. HOWEVER, that will break the RPM build, as the docbook > utils package doesn't really support being installed to anywhere other > than the locations that you've specified. You can easily see this if > you try to build the package as a non-root user, or if you try using the > above fix to the spec file. This is the last bug on my list, so as soon > as it gets fixed, I'll be happy to recomend that these tools be moved > out of the trials stage. Later, I hope that Mark gives his "go ahead" then ;-).