Le Lundi 28 Mai 2001 14:34, Jorge Luiz Godoy Filho a écrit : > Please, Hi Jorge. I hope you are doing fine. > Don't do that. Instead create an xml-common. XML entities are not > required to proccess SGML documents and SGML entities aren't required > to proccess XML documents. But you can use SGML entities to process XML documents and XML entities to process SGML documents. There is interoperability. > I've created an xml-common package here and it's been working for a > while now. -- Éric Bischoff - Documentation and Localization Caldera (Deutschland) GmbH - Linux for eBusiness Tel: +49 9131 7192 300 - Fax: +49 9131 7192 399 http://www.caldera.de/