On Thu, Oct 21, 1999 at 12:12:10PM -0600, Mark Galassi wrote: > > José> Hello everybody! Is there (or will be) plans to make RPM > José> packages for OpenJade and distribute it with the other > José> docbook-tools? The newest version of OpenJade is 1.3 and > José> was release this week. See the URL: > > Dear Romildo, > > I am definitely interested in packaging OpenJade, and I intend the > next jade package to be based on OpenJade 1.3. > > If the OpenJade team starts putting out their own RPM, I might just > pass that on unchanged. Would you be interested in packaging the brand new release of PSGML too? Take a look at: http://www.lysator.liu.se/projects/about_psgml.html The newest version as of now is 1.2.1. Also there is the new releases of the DocBook stylesheets by Normal Walsh: http://nwalsh.com/ Regards. Romildo -- Prof. José Romildo Malaquias Departamento de Computação Universidade Federal de Ouro Preto Brasil