On Mon, Feb 21, 2000 at 09:05:23AM -0800, Gregory Leblanc wrote: > I've been playing around with DocBook and writing some basic documents in > it, and I hear a lot about db2something, which I'm assuming referrs to the > Cygnus tools. I've also heard of some people using SGMLTools v2, but there > seem to be far fewer people using these. What else is there for free or > non-free tools, and which ones are giving the best results for HTML and (at > least as importantly), plain text? Thanks, Greg, I've made some wrappers and a Makefile for dealing with standard DocBook tools. I'll be packaging them soon (RPM and, of course, SRPM). I can send them to you. They are commented out in Portuguese, but when I package them they'll have comments in English and a "README" :-) I don't use Cygnus tools (don't ask me why :-)). -- Godoy. GPG Fingerprint 851B B620 626D 2AD0 E783 "Ser poeta não é minha ambição, E932 1330 BE6D A4A3 0625 é minha maneira de estar sozinho" - Fernando Pessoa. Publicações @ Conectiva S.A. Except where explicitly stated I speak on my own behalf. Exceto onde explicitado as declarações aqui feitas são apenas minhas.