On Thu, Feb 24, 2000 at 07:16:56PM -0200, Jorge Godoy wrote: > I've setup a list (temporary?) for disscussing it: > > To subscribe send a message to > docbook-tool-subscribe@bazar.conectiva.com.br and reply to the > confirmation message. Send messages to list at > docbook-tools@bazar.conectiva.com.br. > You can unsubscribe by sending a message to > docbook-tools-unsubscribe@bazar.conectiva.com.br and replying the > confirmation message or (in a slower way) writing to me. > > Please, all the interested on this issue subscribe to this list. > Procmail rules can be made with the "Mailing-List" header :-) > > Sorry for the extra traffic here. A small correction: docbook-tools-subscribe@bazar.conectiva.com.br There was one missing "s". :-( Typo error... -- Godoy. Setor de Publicações Publishing Department Conectiva S.A.