On Tue, Feb 29, 2000 at 08:39:41PM +0530, madhu wrote: > hi > On Tue, 29 Feb 2000, you wrote: > > > Since the scripts are becoming more complicated, it is worth > > starting to write a man page for them. Does someone know how > > to write that ? I can give an unformatted text to be > > reworked. > i cant help you with Manpage though i had a different approach in mind.why not > a manual in docbook format for all these scripts and we can continue Mark's > tradition by having a Turial on Docbook usage .he has done a very fine & > wonderful job ,atleast my starting point was his tutorial. but i think that it > is a half finished and half hearted attempt but again understandable since we > all know how busy he is .by the by is he back form his numerous conferrences or > some such thing.in fact it can have much more details on dsssl with hopefully > norman's input. i would like to be part of this intiative if everybody likes > it.here's hoping for the best . http://www.metalab.unc.edu/godoy -- there's a starting --- needing _many_ english corrections --- DocBook HOWTO. We can write the man page in docbook... It has support on that. ;-) > > But it would be nice if db2html and friends could operate on > > XML docbook. In docbook-utils version 0.3 ? ;-) > should it take as it is in the mail ;-) that should be nice It wouldn't be nice. It will be needed. DocBook V5.0 is going to be XML only... -- Godoy. Setor de Publicações Publishing Department Conectiva S.A.