On Wed, Mar 01, 2000 at 09:51:59AM -0500, Eric Bischoff wrote: > > By the way, another feature I could add to the db2* scripts > would be an option to call collateindex.pl. Has someone > already played with a docbook index and this tool ? I use collateindex.pl here for all my documents. It works. :-) The only drawback of this script is that it needs to generate the HTML output. I've made some scripts that remove these files after generating them so that the HTML I have as output were the ones I asked for. -- Godoy. Setor de Publicações Publishing Department Conectiva S.A.