Norman Walsh writes: > / Peter Toft was heard to say: > | When I generate HTML from my SGML Docbook source I > | now get in the top of each file - without any > | line like > | > | > | > | This is a change from previous - any clues to where > | this could be re-added. > > (define %html-pubid% "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN") Also, a good thing to make your HTML files look better is getting the Tidy program on http://www.w3.org Tidy is a HTML beautifiers. It makes some corrections (thought they aren't needed in DocBook generated HTML) to hand written HTML. See you, -- Godoy. Departamento de Publicações Publishing Department Conectiva S.A.