Dudez - this is not to start a flamewar, so be positive and think constructive now: Many people agree that DocBook is the path to continue along for Open Source program documentation and perhaps also the system we should promote to use for document handling in general. Fine - which tools are available for writing SGML/DocBook on Linux+xBSD or Windows? - Emacs and alike tools? - Any WYSIWYG editors? - Any *fast* syntax verification system - and what is being made in general At the moment I write a lot in Emacs - but my mum would not try that!!! Many companies don't accept DocBook - why? Can't we do better??? What is the future for SGML/DocBook versus XML/DocBook - again also regarding tools, the work efford going on at the moment etc. Best regards Peter/A DocBook user for several years now. -- Peter Toft, Ph.D. [pto@sslug.dk] http://www.sslug.dk/~pto "You don't win a battle by asking, `Will we win?' You win it by doing your best to win" - Richard M Stallman LinuxKonference i København: http://LinuxForum.dk/