Eric Bischoff wrote: > Michael Wiedmann wrote: > > > > I'm editing my XML DocBook files using PSGML and didn't run into > > any problems up to now. > > Did you have to do something in special that would be relevant to > include in the doc at this place? You might want to add that validation requires the XML declaration (xml.dcl or xml.decl) rather than docbook.dcl. In your .emacs you may have something like: (setq sgml-declaration "/usr/lib/sgml/declaration/docbook.dcl") For XML I tried the following, but for some reason it doesn't work: (setq sgml-xml-declaration "/usr/lib/sgml/declaration/xml.dcl") So I use: (setq sgml-declaration "/usr/lib/sgml/declaration/xml.dcl") The paths are probably different on a redhat machine. ...my $0.02 Mark > > > > > (this guide will be integrated to Debian soon, BTW). > > > > That's good news! > > :-) > > -- > Éric Bischoff mailto:e.bischoff@noos.fr > -- Support your government, give Echelon/Carnivore something to parse -- > AMTAS ATMD ATSC Abdullah Allah communist CIA DD2-N DISA DoD GRU Gregori > Irak Iran KGB Kurdish LSD NATO NSTD Natasha ORD RTEM Russia STRAP > Saddam Hussein TSP Yugoslavia attack bank bomb classfield cocain > compromise defense democracy destroy destruct detonator directorate > elections enforce extasy force foreign embassy government grass hashish > heroin illegal information international military systems missile > million dollars nuclear policital pot power presidental project > restricted data revolution rule the world sensitive smuggle spy steal > system takeover terrorist top-secret warmod warrior-T weapon weed > ------------------------------------------------------------------------