public inbox for docbook-tools-discuss@sourceware.org
* jadetex 3.12 / euro support
@ 2002-01-26  1:18 ` Eric Bischoff
From: Eric Bischoff @ 2002-01-26  1:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: docbook-tools-discuss; +Cc: rosalia

We should package this one.... Tim, do you have CVS rights now?

-------------------
Hi,

By de-digesting the FreshMeat [fm] digest, I have found the (apparently)
new version 3.12 of your package jadetex. (Old version last
notified/in tree was ).

Extra Information:
[019] - JadeTex 3.12
  by Ian Castle (http://freshmeat.net/users/icastle/)
  Friday, January 25th 2002 13:33

Text Processing :: Markup :: LaTeX Text Processing :: Markup :: SGML Text
Processing :: Markup :: XML

About: Jade Tex is a TeX macro package for processing  the output from
Jade/OpenJade in TeX (-t) mode.  It is part of the standard DSSSL
Jade-based  toolchain to produce PostScript or PDF from  SGML/XML
documents. It produces output either as  a DVI file, or directly to PDF
when using pdfjadetex.

Changes: This release adds bugfixes for an unbalanced multi columns fatal
error (encountered if you tried to process an index with JadeTeX 3.11) and
support for the Euro character.  Please read releasenotes.pdf before
upgrading.

License: Freeware

* Re: jadetex 3.12 / euro support
@ 2002-01-26  4:56   ` Tim Waugh
From: Tim Waugh @ 2002-01-26  4:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric Bischoff; +Cc: docbook-tools-discuss, rosalia

On Sat, Jan 26, 2002 at 11:20:18AM +0100, Eric Bischoff wrote:

> We should package this one.... Tim, do you have CVS rights now?

No.  Although I updated the Red Hat Linux jadetex RPM yesterday so it
should be in rawhide now.

At least some of the jadetex packages floating around are missing a
%post scriptlet to re-create the format files by the way.

Tim.
*/

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 232 bytes --]

* Re: jadetex 3.12 / euro support
@ 2002-01-26  5:25     ` Eric Bischoff
From: Eric Bischoff @ 2002-01-26  5:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tim Waugh; +Cc: docbook-tools-discuss, rosalia

Le Samedi 26 Janvier 2002 13:56, Tim Waugh a écrit :
> On Sat, Jan 26, 2002 at 11:20:18AM +0100, Eric Bischoff wrote:
> > We should package this one.... Tim, do you have CVS rights now?
>
> No.  Although I updated the Red Hat Linux jadetex RPM yesterday so it
> should be in rawhide now.

OK, but it would be nice to have it at docbook-tools level.

> At least some of the jadetex packages floating around are missing a
> %post scriptlet to re-create the format files by the way.

Not the latest version of the ones in the docbook-utils, normally.

* Re: jadetex 3.12 / euro support
@ 2002-01-26 10:25       ` Tim Waugh
From: Tim Waugh @ 2002-01-26 10:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric Bischoff; +Cc: docbook-tools-discuss, rosalia

On Sat, Jan 26, 2002 at 03:26:49PM +0100, Eric Bischoff wrote:

> > No.  Although I updated the Red Hat Linux jadetex RPM yesterday so it
> > should be in rawhide now.
>
> OK, but it would be nice to have it at docbook-tools level.

Obviously so.  But I don't have CVS privs yet..

Tim.
*/

@ 2002-12-20 19:23 ` Tim Waugh
From: Tim Waugh @ 2002-12-20 19:23 UTC (permalink / raw)