public inbox for docbook-tools-discuss@sourceware.org
* HTML output misses TITLE on frontpage
@ 2002-01-30 13:02 ` Hugo van der Kooij
From: Hugo van der Kooij @ 2002-01-30 13:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: docbook-tools-discuss

Hi,

I use the SGMLTOOLS lite v3 as frontend to compile the HTML version.

Using the included DSL file I didn't get a TITLE section when I write a
BOOK. It works fine when writing an ARTICLE.

At this moment I have not been able to work around the issue or solve it.

I studied the enclosed DSL file as well as the DSL file for the LDP and
borrowed from THE LDP DSL those items that seemed to make sense.

Any idea on how I could tackle this problem?

Hugo.

--
All email send to me is bound to the rules described on my homepage.
    hvdkooij@vanderkooij.org		http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/

* Resolved: HTML output misses TITLE on frontpage
@ 2002-01-30 13:49   ` Hugo van der Kooij
From: Hugo van der Kooij @ 2002-01-30 13:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: docbook-tools-discuss

On Wed, 30 Jan 2002, Hugo van der Kooij wrote:

> Using the included DSL file I didn't get a TITLE section when I write a
> BOOK. It works fine when writing an ARTICLE.

ARRGH.

I found it. (Hitting myself very hard on the head with "DocBook The
Definitive Guide")

I messed up the actual SGML code. This worked on older document processing
setups I had but is has been wrong for years in my document.

Hugo.

--
All email send to me is bound to the rules described on my homepage.
    hvdkooij@vanderkooij.org		http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/
	    for they are subtle and quick to anger.

* Re: HTML output misses TITLE on frontpage
@ 2002-01-30 23:00   ` Eric Bischoff
From: Eric Bischoff @ 2002-01-30 23:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hugo van der Kooij, docbook-tools-discuss

Le Mercredi 30 Janvier 2002 22:02, Hugo van der Kooij a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I use the SGMLTOOLS lite v3 as frontend to compile the HTML version.

Please report this to the SGML-tools lite discussion lists.

@ 2002-12-20 19:23 ` Hugo van der Kooij
From: Hugo van der Kooij @ 2002-12-20 19:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: docbook-tools-discuss

On Wed, 30 Jan 2002, Hugo van der Kooij wrote:

> Using the included DSL file I didn't get a TITLE section when I write a
> BOOK. It works fine when writing an ARTICLE.

ARRGH.

I found it. (Hitting myself very hard on the head with "DocBook The
Definitive Guide")

I messed up the actual SGML code. This worked on older document processing
setups I had but is has been wrong for years in my document.

Hugo.

--
All email send to me is bound to the rules described on my homepage.
    hvdkooij@vanderkooij.org		http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/
	    for they are subtle and quick to anger.

* HTML output misses TITLE on frontpage
@ 2002-12-20 19:23 Hugo van der Kooij