public inbox for docbook-tools-discuss@sourceware.org
* SGML processing description
@ 2002-01-31  3:58 ` Hugo van der Kooij
From: Hugo van der Kooij @ 2002-01-31  3:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: docbook-tools-discuss

Hi,

For those that seek a way to process their DocBook SGML documents and
influence the HTML output I have made a description of my own setup.

You can read it on: http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/docs-docbook.cms

Sample output can be found on my own site and the nessus faq
(http://www.nessus.org/doc/faq.html) which uses it's own set of HTML
wrapper files.

Hugo.

--
All email send to me is bound to the rules described on my homepage.
    hvdkooij@vanderkooij.org		http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/

* SGML processing description
@ 2002-12-20 19:23 Hugo van der Kooij