On Thu, Apr 18, 2002 at 07:39:12PM +0200, Éric Bischoff wrote: > On Thursday 18 April 2002 18:10, Tim Waugh wrote: > > I am planning on making a new release of docbook-utils soon (within > > the next week or two). I don't plan on changing much from what is > > currently in CVS. > > > > Please take a look and shout if there is something wrong. To get a > > tarball, use 'make -f Makefile.cvs', './configure', and 'make dist'. > > No, Tim, it's your responsibility to do the "make -f Makefile.cvs" _before_ > you do the tarballs. I understand that---I'm just warning that I will make a release soon, and that is how I will do it, so if you take a look at the result of doing that you'll see something similar to the end product. So take a look now, before I make the release. (Do we need to do a pre-release for this? I'd rather not.) Tim. */