On Wed, Jul 03, 2002 at 10:50:29PM +0200, Peter Toft wrote: > Assume that I have a set of these variables that I want > to change - some could be common, some HTML-specific > others print-specific. I suppose that there is a way > that I could have a local "stylesheet" where I set e.g. > %use-id-as-filename% to t > %stylesheet% "/mystylesheet.css" > %paper-type% "A4" > Is this possible - how - can it be be done? Take a look at the docbook-utils.dsl file from the docbook-utils tarball. This is what you're after I think. There is a more complicated one in the Red Hat Linux docbook-utils RPM, too. Tim. */