On Thu, Jul 04, 2002 at 06:16:26AM +0200, Éric Bischoff wrote: > > Take a look at the docbook-utils.dsl file from the docbook-utils > > tarball. This is what you're after I think. There is a more > > complicated one in the Red Hat Linux docbook-utils RPM, too. > > The problem with this file is: > - that it is shared among all users > - that you need root access to modify it > > But I think that someone can simply achieve what we are speaking about by > copying this file locally in his/her home directory, changing the desired > options, and specifying on the command line that this file has to be used > with the -d option. Indeed, that's what I meant. > Of course, jw and others could try such a local > $HOME/.docbook-utils.dsl file without the user having to say that it > should be used. That would be a good idea, yes. Tim. */