public inbox for docbook-tools-discuss@sourceware.org
* Error in 7.3 XML catalog file
@ 2002-07-29 15:04 ` Eric S. Raymond
From: Eric S. Raymond @ 2002-07-29 15:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tim Waugh, docbook-tools-discuss

The file /usr/share/sgml/docbook/xmlcatalog, distributed as part of
the xml-common RPM, contains an erroneous reference to

xml-dtd-4.1.2-1.0-8/ent/iso-grkl.ent

This needs to be

xml-dtd-4.1.2-1.0-8/ent/iso-grk1.ent

The change if from letter l to digit 1, just after grk.

(Discovered while testing doclifter on eqn.1)

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may
be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons
than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may
sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those
who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they
do so with the approval of their consciences.
	-- C. S. Lewis

* Re: Error in 7.3 XML catalog file
@ 2002-07-29 16:04   ` Tim Waugh
From: Tim Waugh @ 2002-07-29 16:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric S. Raymond; +Cc: docbook-tools-discuss

On Mon, Jul 29, 2002 at 06:04:24PM -0400, Eric S. Raymond wrote:

> The file /usr/share/sgml/docbook/xmlcatalog, distributed as part of
> the xml-common RPM, contains an erroneous reference to
>
> xml-dtd-4.1.2-1.0-8/ent/iso-grkl.ent
>
> This needs to be
>
> xml-dtd-4.1.2-1.0-8/ent/iso-grk1.ent

Oops!  Good catch..

Fixed in rawhide (docbook-dtds-1.0-14).

Thanks,
Tim.
*/

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 232 bytes --]

* Error in 7.3 XML catalog file
@ 2002-12-20 19:23 Eric S. Raymond
From: Eric S. Raymond @ 2002-12-20 19:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tim Waugh, docbook-tools-discuss