On Mon, Oct 21, 2002 at 11:28:01AM -0400, Aaron Weber wrote: > Hello all, I wanted to ask a couple of quick questions-- Where should I > send bug reports and/or patches? Here is as good as anywhere. > I was having a little trouble w/ docbook2pdf and the > tag-- the PDFs just didn't seem to display any of the contents of the > tag, including legalnotice, for my
. This is a stylesheet issue, and not a docbook2pdf problem as such. > So, I checked the man page and noticed that the URL for the > docbook-tools/docbook-utils home page is out of date... It should read: http://sources.redhat.com/docbook-tools/ I'll fix that in CVS. Tim. */