public inbox for docbook-tools-discuss@sourceware.org
* db2html  - how to control HTML file breaks
@ 2003-11-24 22:40 Peter Toft
From: Peter Toft @ 2003-11-24 22:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: docbook-tools-discuss

Hi guruz

How can I control the file-breaks of my HTML output from
db2html (using DocBook XML 4.2)?
I want to have a new HTML-file for every chapter,
not for every sect1 og sect2 Actually - I should extend my
question; how can I get a new HTML-file for (and only)
* every new chapter
* every new sect1 or chapter
* every new sect1, sect2 or chapter

Best

--
Peter Toft, Ph.D. [pto@linuxbog.dk] http://pto.linux.dk

http://LinuxForum.dk - Ã…rets bedste Linux og
BSD konference kommer 5. og 6. marts 2004 i Symbion.