public inbox for docbook-tools-discuss@sourceware.org
From: Espen Carlsen <escarls@online.no>
To: Eric Bischoff <ebischoff@nerim.net>
Cc: <docbook-tools-discuss@sources.redhat.com>
Subject: SV: Error in docbook2html if source catalog contains spaces.
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 12:55:00 -0000	[thread overview]

> From: Eric Bischoff [ebischoff@nerim.net]
> > Thought you guys wanted to see this, as you're the one maintaining docbook-utils:
> > https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/docbook-utils/+bug/46716
> > The error in line 273 occurs if you have a your .docbook file is in a path that contains a space somewhere in the path and you run docbook2html from the .docbook source directory.
> > example:
> > /home/my test/docbook/ is the current directory and you have a test.docbook file in that folder.
> > Then while you're still in that folder, run docbook2html test.docbook
> > This generates the error in line 273.
> Probably missing quotes around the path...
> Problem is : who currently maintains docbook-utils ? I don't know if I even still have an account, and on which site?

When I searched around, I came up with:
http://sources.redhat.com/docbook-tools/
http://sourceware.org/docbook-tools/

Those looks like mirrors of eachother and the mailaddress at the bottom was the one I mailed.

> If no one show up, I can investigate and see if I can regain access, but it's been years i have not touched those files.
> Best thing would be if someone could proclam himself/herself as the new maintainer.

I think it looks like someone at redhat, though nothing has been changed in those scripts for some years, so it might be that it doesn't have a maintainer.

Regards,
Espen Carlsen.