public inbox for docbook-tools-discuss@sourceware.org
* Creating Spanish docbook documents
@ 1999-12-16  8:40 Ismael Olea
From: Ismael Olea @ 1999-12-16  8:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: docbook-tools-discuss

	Hi!

	I'm building three books in Spanish. These are sgml correct (docbook
3.0). I've got a latex instalation (on a RH6.1) working perfectly with
Spanish (I'm a SGMLtools-1.x user). But I've got a problem with jadetex.
I'm upgraded to jadetex-2.7-0.noarch.rpm but the problem is still here:

db2dvi gsg.sgml
OUTPUT FILE NAME IS gsg.dvi
This is TeX, Version 3.14159 (Web2C 7.3.1)
(gsg.tex
JadeTeX 1999/06/29: 2.7
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/psnfss/t1ptm.fd)
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/jadetex/isoents.tex)
Elements will be labelled
Jade begin document sequence at 20
(gsg.aux

! Package babel Error: You haven't defined the language spanish yet.

See the babel package documentation for explanation.
Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

l.133 \select@language{spanish}

	The "Package babel Error" is repeated 100 times. Can anybody tell me
how configure jadetex? I'm investigated a bit through texconfig but I'm
a tex nerd. Thanks in advance.

PD: What's the suggested version of DB? 3.0 or 3.1?
--
	A.Ismael Olea González
	olea@iname.com

	El mundo debe empezar a tener miedo a un planeta DEF

* Re: Creating Spanish docbook documents
@ 1999-12-22  0:57 ` Ismael Olea
From: Ismael Olea @ 1999-12-22  0:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: docbook-tools-discuss