Hi! I'm using nested marks in this way: ... Is logical to think the first listitem in third orderedlist must start with «4». Well in my tests looks like it starts with «3», following the second orderedlist serie. I think it can be a bug. I'm sorry because I can't do extensive tests to prove it. The possible bug has been observated in html and dvi outputs. -- A.Ismael Olea González mailto:olea@hispalinux.es , mailto:olea@hispafuentes.com http://www.hispalinux.es/~olea 2:345/108.9@fidonet.org El mundo debe empezar a tener miedo a un planeta DEF