Bill Campbell wrote: > > These directories are all in a parallel directory structure, and when I > want to create a book, it gets its own directory, parallel to the > individual chapters. There's a wrapper file in that directory that has > ENTITY declarations for each chapter referring to the body of each chapter > as ../chapname/body.sgml. I have a script that's derived from one of > Eric's docbook-utils which processes docbook input appropriately with > collateindex to create the html, postscript, etc. output. The script also > has an option to create a single html file using ``nochunks'' in addition > to the normal multi-file structure because I often find it easier to work > with a single file in a browser than be constantly paging around since I > can search or print the whole document in one operation. Maybe you already use it, but... The "nochunks" option is in the docbook-utils man docbook2html or docbook2html --help will give you the syntax. -- Éric Bischoff - Documentation and Localization Caldera (Deutschland) GmbH - Linux for eBusiness Tel: +49 9131 7192 300 - Fax: +49 9131 7192 399 http://www.caldera.de/