On Mon, 13 Nov 2000, Tim Waugh wrote: > On Mon, Nov 13, 2000 at 07:48:27PM +0100, Peter Toft wrote: > > > Could you at the same time make the adjustments to the > > TeTex settings, so the buffers for pdfjadetex are much > > higher. Standard problem with raw RH 6.2 > > latex/sgmltools stuff I had. The current settings I use > > (big books) are found at > > http://www.sslug.dk/~pto/texmf.cnf > > Are you still having trouble with this in Red Hat Linux 7? I don't know - at the moment I cannot compile my big books :-)) > > > and it would be nice to have Danish commented in - not out in the > > file /usr/share/texmf/tex/generic/config/language.dat :-) > > In general it's best to put things like this in > bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla so they can be tracked. Ok - one of the days I will. Just have to fight some software patents here first .... -- Peter Toft, Ph.D. [pto@sslug.dk] http://www.sslug.dk/~pto "You don't win a battle by asking, `Will we win?' You win it by doing your best to win" - Richard M Stallman LinuxKonference i København: http://LinuxForum.dk/