public inbox for dominion-hackers@sourceware.org
* Ping
@ 2002-12-09 14:37 Stephen Smoogen
From: Stephen Smoogen @ 2002-12-09 14:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dominion-hackers

Just looking to see if anyone was still running/using dominion still.

--
Stephen John Smoogen		smoogen@lanl.gov
Los Alamos National Labrador  CCN-2 B-Schedule  PH:

* Re: Ping
@ 2002-12-10  9:33 ` Mark Galassi
From: Mark Galassi @ 2002-12-10  9:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Smoogen; +Cc: Mark Galassi, dominion-hackers

    Stephen> Just looking to see if anyone was still running/using
    Stephen> dominion still.

The dominion-hackers list at sources.redhat.com was never really
activated, but I have just had a long discussion with some serious war
gamers who tell me that Dominion is discussed on average weekly in the
various computer war games newsgroups.  People in South Dakota and
North Carolina are preparing a big new game.

* Re: Ping
@ 2002-12-10 10:27   ` Stephen Smoogen
From: Stephen Smoogen @ 2002-12-10 10:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dominion-hackers

Ah ok. I have downloaded and begun a private clean up dominion-2.6b so
that it compiles on a Red Hat Linux 7.3 and 8.0 machine. Where should
post patches?