Hi, since large files tend to be a problem in git, I've created a testsuite containing binaries, that can be downloaded from ftp and plugged into the dwz sources. It contains the following executables: ... 272M cc1 223M cc1.dwz-processed 16K dw2-restrict 16K dw2-skip-prologue 9,1M etcd 8,2M etcdctl 16K multidictionary 8,0K py-section-script.debug ... Is it ok to move some of these (based on a size limit) to dwz.git, or do we want to keep these separate? Or, is there some large file support I should be using to integrate this into dwz.git? Any other comments? Thanks, - Tom