public inbox for eclipse@sourceware.org
From: Jonathan LaCour <panix-lists@skinnee.net>
To: tromey@redhat.com
Cc: eclipse@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Re: good work, JUnit help
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 19:15:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Tom,

> Could you post the full stack trace?  Usually it ends up in
> workspace/.metadata/.log.  That might be useful.

I looked in the workspace/.metadata directory, and found no such file
".log".  The error message doesn't go to the "console" that I am
running eclipse from, but actually into the "console" view inside
Eclipse.  So, there actually isn't any error printed to the .log file I
don't believe.

I have temporarily reverted back to the old version of Eclipse so that
I can get some work done, otherwise I would do some further debugging.
No time for that at work, you know =)

> Anyway, an entry in the RH bugzilla would be useful.  Something like
> this has a pretty good chance of actually being fixed.

I would be more than happy to put such an entry in, but some guidance
on how to do so would be helpful.  You might be able to get more
information than I if you tried running a unit test yourself.

Thanks for the hint!  Great job thus far.

  - Jon